Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's (relatively) the best (ethical??) company to claim PPI 12:33 - Jan 31 with 4244 viewspaesanu

I'm 99% sure I was missold it, but the hundreds of corny-ass ambulance-chaser type companies out there is really off-putting. Does a company with decent values in this industry exist, or are they all slimy.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Who's (relatively) the best (ethical??) company to claim PPI on 20:38 - Jan 31 with 4159 viewsStanisgod

I've used a site called Resolver, a couple of times for PPI. They send the complaint for you and don't charge a penny. Got 3,000 quid for a loan insurance I had in the nineties from Lloyd's and 600 quid from an old credit card insurance. Also used them for a complaint about Virgin and SCS sofas. Both times they jumped so they must have some clout.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Who's (relatively) the best (ethical??) company to claim PPI on 20:58 - Jan 31 with 4118 viewsLblock

Definitely go down the Resolver route

I’m saying that as someone who is in the middle of the claims process. Simple and easy to use and if I get anything back I’ll be well pleased
Funnily enough, I had a call from the bank today in respect of one of my claims so it certainly hits the right spot. I’ve been told resolution due in two weeks

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Who's (relatively) the best (ethical??) company to claim PPI on 21:13 - Jan 31 with 4094 viewsSimonJames

Can you use Resolver even if you don't remember the names of companies you had loans from 15-20 years ago?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Who's (relatively) the best (ethical??) company to claim PPI on 23:18 - Jan 31 with 3991 viewsStanisgod

Who's (relatively) the best (ethical??) company to claim PPI on 21:13 - Jan 31 by SimonJames

Can you use Resolver even if you don't remember the names of companies you had loans from 15-20 years ago?

I don't think so. You need to rack your brains for company names.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Who's (relatively) the best (ethical??) company to claim PPI on 23:22 - Jan 31 with 3985 viewsLblock

All you need is company name

Resolver is FREE and web based
My advice is if you even think you had it with a company then register a claim. The company then has to search for you!

Who's (relatively) the best (ethical??) company to claim PPI on 23:55 - Jan 31 with 3957 viewsted_hendrix

By coincidence I filled in the last lot of forms and sent them back yesterday, the bank have confirmed that PPI was added to my credit cards and sold to me in 2001 and the bank have invited "Find My Claims" to now make a claim.
Back in 2001 I was as I am now still with the same Company and on the same contract (I'm a Construction Site Manager) whereby If I'm off work ill for the first 6 Months I receive from my Company full salary after the first six Months if I'm still off work it reduces to 50% of my salary, I also receive the usual redundancy payments so in effect I didn't need PPI, way back then you don't really think about it.
I suppose in total I've spent about two hours filling in forms, half the time I was wondering if it's bloody worth it but nothing ventured nothing gained I suppose, I'll let you know what happens, either way so far Find My Claims have been fine.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Who's (relatively) the best (ethical??) company to claim PPI on 09:41 - Feb 1 with 3840 viewsrobith

Resolver is brilliant, as it's free and run by MSE so you know it's on your side.

I used it and made back £1,400 with one claim outstanding
Who's (relatively) the best (ethical??) company to claim PPI on 10:25 - Feb 1 with 3808 viewspaesanu

Resolver is exactly what I was hoping for! Thanks all!

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Login to get fewer ads

Who's (relatively) the best (ethical??) company to claim PPI on 11:39 - Feb 1 with 3743 viewsShotKneesHoop

Resolver is easily the best route to use, others take 30% off and add VAT.

The form filling is minimal and the results come back fast. You'd be nuts to use anyone else - but then you are probably a QPR fan so you're mad anyway and like following lost causes.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Who's (relatively) the best (ethical??) company to claim PPI on 12:51 - Feb 1 with 3702 viewsW7Ranger

Ok well I've finally decided to take the plunge and have registered with Resolver to look at a couple of things I've been meaning to get checked but never got round to it as couldn't find the original paperwork. How long does it normally take to get a response? Days? Weeks?

Cheers.
Who's (relatively) the best (ethical??) company to claim PPI on 15:04 - Feb 1 with 3620 viewsLblock

Who's (relatively) the best (ethical??) company to claim PPI on 10:25 - Feb 1 by paesanu

Resolver is exactly what I was hoping for! Thanks all!

I'm not sure if those of us on this thread mentioned the LFW Finders Fee commission that is applicable to Resolver recommendations? It's only a paltry 45% + VAT... cheques to the usual address.

REsolver will issue the notice immediately - I believe each and every institution then has a month to respond and thereafter you can escalate to the Ombundsman --- most reputable businesses do not want this hanging around them.

Don't forget even if you've had a PPI payment you may still be entitled to money back as the courts recently found that the extortionate levels of commission that were charged on PPI cover are unfair which = illegal. You entitled to something like 50% of those elements of the payments back

Good luck.

(Just think.... if 12,000 QPR fans got an average of £5,000.00 back each and put it into financing the club then we'd only have a debt the equivalent to the Peoples Republic of Bongo Bah FasoKinni and really help Bungle out)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024