Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The three teams to be relegated from the Prem 17:52 - Feb 1 with 4556 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Every year at work I run a little contest after the transfer window slams shut (Copyright Sky Sports) to predict the 18th,19th and 20th final places in the Prem. with a tiebreak question (in case of duplicate answers) of the number of points for the bottom club.
So for a bit of a distraction from our own club let's see who can get the closest on here.I think there is eleven teams involved this year.
I will go
18th Huddersfield
19th Brighton
20th Southampton

31 points
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 17:53]
The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 17:59 - Feb 1 with 3530 views2Thomas2Bowles

Southampton
Huddersfield
West Brom

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 18:00 - Feb 1 with 3524 viewsSharpy36

Brighton
Stoke
West Brom

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 18:02 - Feb 1 with 3508 viewsWestbourneR

Brighton
West Brom
Huddersfield

Although I have to say sacking Puel to replace him with that goon looks like a more and more terrible decision.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 18:15 - Feb 1 with 3476 viewsSimonJames

18th Brighton
19th Huddersfield
20th West Brom

100% of people who drink water will die.

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 18:45 - Feb 1 with 3407 viewsJigsore

i'm finding it practically impossible to choose this year when realistically every team bar the top 6, Burnley, Leicester and, begrudgingly, Everton. 5 points between 10th and the relegation zone is Championship territory

Southampton have looked awful all season and their fans are almost willing the team to go down. Think i'll have them at 18th going down to the last day of the season. Huddersfield have spent a fair amount on what in fairness was one of the poorest squads i've seen go up to the Premier League but their manager is inexperienced and seems overwhelmed by a lot of games - 19th. West Brom beat Liverpool the other day but just don't score enough, don't know if they can create the chances for Sturridge. About time they went back down anyway - 20th.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 18:54 - Feb 1 with 3395 viewsLowerloftLad

18th newcastle the home fans will only hinder them
19th southampton not enough goals
20th Huddersfield have been worked out and look easy pickings

[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 18:59]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 19:00 - Feb 1 with 3379 viewscolinallcars

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 18:54 - Feb 1 by LowerloftLad

18th newcastle the home fans will only hinder them
19th southampton not enough goals
20th Huddersfield have been worked out and look easy pickings

[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 18:59]

Ditto
The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 19:06 - Feb 1 with 3360 viewsHunterhoop

On the basis of nothing except what I'd like to happen:

18th West Ham (Karen Brady...and that stadium deal) - go down on the last day
19th Crystal Palace (ultras)
20th Stoke (Mark Hughes and their fans)
Login to get fewer ads

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 19:09 - Feb 1 with 3354 viewsLblock

18 Sjoke -- this one out of hope more than anything
19 Southampton -- likewise as its a great away trip
20 Swansea -- Leroy working his magic

In reality it'll probably be Huddersfield as they are dropping like a dockside whores knickers
It's all pretty tight though.

The most entertainment in that gravy train trough over the last few years has been at the bottom. I think the last time things were properly exciting we were heavily involved.
"Agguueerrrrrooooooohhhhhhh"

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 19:32 - Feb 1 with 3267 viewsHarbour

18th Stoke
19th Swansea
20th West Brom
The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 20:01 - Feb 1 with 3206 views2Thomas2Bowles

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 19:09 - Feb 1 by Lblock

18 Sjoke -- this one out of hope more than anything
19 Southampton -- likewise as its a great away trip
20 Swansea -- Leroy working his magic

In reality it'll probably be Huddersfield as they are dropping like a dockside whores knickers

The most entertainment in that gravy train trough over the last few years has been at the bottom. I think the last time things were properly exciting we were heavily involved.
"Agguueerrrrrooooooohhhhhhh"

dropping like a dockside whores knickers

Somehow that seems to be unlikely!

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 20:18 - Feb 1 with 3162 viewsRangersDave

Chelsea
Manchester United
Liverpool

...........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand back in the room!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 21:36 - Feb 1 with 3030 viewskensalriser

Impossible to say at this point, but I think Huddersfield and Brighton are the most likely. I'd love WHU to join them - they made a mess of the transfer window, Arnautovic is injured and Africagate won't be helping them much either.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 21:50 - Feb 1 with 2986 viewsBrightonhoop

Brighton will survive only to go down next season.

Swansea
Huddersfield.
West Ham.

Not necessarily in that order.
The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 22:09 - Feb 1 with 2948 viewsdannyblue

West Ham
Brighton
Huddersfield
The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 22:14 - Feb 1 with 2934 viewsPunteR

Huddersfield
Swansea
west brom

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 22:24 - Feb 1 with 2909 viewsCamberleyR

18th Stoke
19th Huddersfield
20th West Brom

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 22:27 - Feb 1 with 2899 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Stoke
Huddersfield
West Brom
The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 23:06 - Feb 1 with 2839 viewsdaveB

Huddersfield, Watford and Stoke
The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 12:34 - Feb 2 with 2611 viewsterryb

The only team I'm certain won't be relegated that are in the mix is Bournemouth.

Wilson looks to be back to his pre injury form & from the highlights I saw of the Chelsea game he was superb.

An outside bet for the world cup squad? Or is he not English?
The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 13:05 - Feb 2 with 2564 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Bottom half teams I'd LIKE to go down

West Ham
Stoke
Newcastle

Teams I think WILL go down

Huddersfield
West Brom
Southampton
The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 13:38 - Feb 2 with 2528 viewsheadhoops

Southampton
Brighton
Huddersfield

30 points.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 13:43 - Feb 2 with 2520 viewsBostonR

Newcastle
Brighton
Huddersfield.
The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 13:53 - Feb 2 with 2495 viewspaulparker

Watford
Huddersfield
Southampton

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The three teams to be relegated from the Prem on 17:17 - Feb 2 with 2402 viewsPinnerPaul

Southampton
Huddersfield
Watford

32 points
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024