Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baaansley match tread 09:11 - Feb 3 with 23847 viewsactonman

Cold , p!ssing with rain in February and playing a team from Yorkshire , if only it was away on a Tuesday night and we would have a full house !

Anyway I'm a tad optimistic today (definitely a first) so going for an end to end ding dong with us winning 3-2

Of course, anything other than this and another p!ss poor display and I have my pitch fork sharpened at the ready

Baaansley match tread on 09:14 - Feb 3 with 7680 viewsdavman

So, we crossed in the post...

I know you were first, but let's see whose thread wins the day!!!!!

Do Northerners have difficulty playing on a warm day down south on a Saturday?

Let's hope so!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Baaansley match tread on 09:57 - Feb 3 with 7634 viewsDorse

Everyone already knows my relentless optimism when it comes to match days. To be fair, even watching the Bristol game on the stream (yes, at work - my gaff, my rules) I was thinking, with 15 mins left, that we could still get 3 goals.

I am employing the full range of my uncanny mind powers to influence the result from piss-boiling gob-bummery to the unheard-of realms of imperious, swaggering victory. And maybe an overhead goal while I'm at it.

[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 10:06]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Baaansley match tread on 10:15 - Feb 3 with 7604 viewsHarbour

No furlong got to hope for a win 2-1 rs
Baaansley match tread on 10:17 - Feb 3 with 7589 viewsLblock

No Furlong? So Pav slogging it at RWB instead of doing what he does best

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Baaansley match tread on 10:23 - Feb 3 with 7589 viewsnix

Baaansley match tread on 09:57 - Feb 3 by Dorse

Everyone already knows my relentless optimism when it comes to match days. To be fair, even watching the Bristol game on the stream (yes, at work - my gaff, my rules) I was thinking, with 15 mins left, that we could still get 3 goals.

I am employing the full range of my uncanny mind powers to influence the result from piss-boiling gob-bummery to the unheard-of realms of imperious, swaggering victory. And maybe an overhead goal while I'm at it.

[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 10:06]

Trigger warning: positive post alert

Thank god for you and your happyclappiness. I really recognise the power of negative thinking on here sometimes.

Anyhow, I’m on for a 2-1 win to us. With a flowing move from Smithies, through the defence to midfield, a precision pass over to the wing, a pinpoint cross to the far post where Smyrh leaps like a salmon to head it in in front of the ginormous centre half (cos let’s face it they always seem to be) to clinch a glorious victory. The crowd, all ten of us who still go, goes wild 🤩
Baaansley match tread on 10:24 - Feb 3 with 7587 viewsderbyhoop

Any win will do. Bidwell to shank a penalty into one corner as the keeper dives towards the other one.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Baaansley match tread on 10:25 - Feb 3 with 7575 viewsBoston

Rangers 2 Yelsnrab 0. Though I’m slightly concerned I may have got this things back to front.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Baaansley match tread on 10:34 - Feb 3 with 7550 viewsDiscodroids

Got The Chigwell in laws over for the whole f ucking weekend Here in leigh on sea.
The Mrs's Old Man likes my homemade Patatas bravas and home made mulligatawny soup. The King of soups. A simple meal for a simple man. Although infuriatingly, he will insist on straying into the choppy waters of politics from time to time, where alas, after 12 bottles of sagres, swift and commensurate brutal treatment will dished out through the conduit of my rollerball Jonathon E Glove on the peak of his calcium deficient lower mandible jaw.

I'm not a man without compassion, but when he ventures that philosophical argumentation can only be achieved via the prism of Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics underpinned by cicero's theorem on mankinds hierarchy of needs, I will be forced to kick his c unt in.

6-0 to the superhoops, Conner 'the vulture butragueno' Washington to get all 6.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Baaansley match tread on 10:38 - Feb 3 with 7535 viewsStanisgod

Laid up with man flu. Good news is we normally win if I don't go 😎😎

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Baaansley match tread on 10:38 - Feb 3 with 7533 viewsisawqpratwcity

Baaansley match tread on 10:23 - Feb 3 by nix

Trigger warning: positive post alert

Thank god for you and your happyclappiness. I really recognise the power of negative thinking on here sometimes.

Anyhow, I’m on for a 2-1 win to us. With a flowing move from Smithies, through the defence to midfield, a precision pass over to the wing, a pinpoint cross to the far post where Smyrh leaps like a salmon to head it in in front of the ginormous centre half (cos let’s face it they always seem to be) to clinch a glorious victory. The crowd, all ten of us who still go, goes wild 🤩

I was going to write a book once called "The Power of Negative Thinking". But then I thought, nah, f*ck it, it'll never sell.

2-1 Rangers

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Baaansley match tread on 11:20 - Feb 3 with 7454 viewsRs_Holy

I had a dream last night that we lost 5-1 and Ollie got sacked during his post match interview!

Cant see that happening so I'm going for a 2-1 victory.
Baaansley match tread on 11:24 - Feb 3 with 7441 viewsDavieQPR

If Holloway stopped trying to copy Prem managers and went 4-4-2 we could win 3-1.Stick to 5-3-2 and can see 1-1 at best.
Baaansley match tread on 11:51 - Feb 3 with 7375 viewsNov77

comfortable win today, this fixture for Barnsley is like us away to forest.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Baaansley match tread on 11:58 - Feb 3 with 7358 viewsnix

Baaansley match tread on 10:38 - Feb 3 by isawqpratwcity

I was going to write a book once called "The Power of Negative Thinking". But then I thought, nah, f*ck it, it'll never sell.

2-1 Rangers

Very good. I sense I’m winning you round 😬
Baaansley match tread on 12:15 - Feb 3 with 7312 viewsloftus77

Today a draw is a 'big defeat'.
Next Sat a draw is a 'massive win'.
End of.

1-1
Baaansley match tread on 12:29 - Feb 3 with 7267 viewsLythamR

Cant get to HQ today

all the lucky rituals are out the window

this often results in a big win so i am going 4-1 to the superhoops
Baaansley match tread on 12:38 - Feb 3 with 7245 viewsSimonJames

Baaansley match tread on 10:34 - Feb 3 by Discodroids

Got The Chigwell in laws over for the whole f ucking weekend Here in leigh on sea.
The Mrs's Old Man likes my homemade Patatas bravas and home made mulligatawny soup. The King of soups. A simple meal for a simple man. Although infuriatingly, he will insist on straying into the choppy waters of politics from time to time, where alas, after 12 bottles of sagres, swift and commensurate brutal treatment will dished out through the conduit of my rollerball Jonathon E Glove on the peak of his calcium deficient lower mandible jaw.

I'm not a man without compassion, but when he ventures that philosophical argumentation can only be achieved via the prism of Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics underpinned by cicero's theorem on mankinds hierarchy of needs, I will be forced to kick his c unt in.

"Patatas Bravas and Mulligatawny Soup" sounds like quite a combination. Better than, I fear, the combination of midget forwards that Ollie might be tempted to start with again today.

1 - 1 (Smyth)

100% of people who drink water will die.

Baaansley match tread on 13:00 - Feb 3 with 7204 viewslondonscottish

I'm stuck shifting furniture today and can't get to the game.

So 2-1 Rangers obvs.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Baaansley match tread on 13:36 - Feb 3 with 7117 viewsSilverfoxqpr

I'm currently in Membury services on the M4 eating a burger king in a vain attempt to soak up last night's 4 pints on San Miguel. Christ I can't drink anymore. Anyway I'm heading in the opposite direction from Loftus Road to Bristol where this evening I'll be attending a rock show performance by the band Hot Snakes. Ill drag my daughter to HQ next time during half term. If we adopt the usual tactics and lump it down the channels to the man Washington again (which we inevitably will) I can see nothing but a comfortable victory for them I'm afraid. 1-3.
Baaansley match tread on 13:39 - Feb 3 with 7096 viewsSimonJames

Baaansley match tread on 13:36 - Feb 3 by Silverfoxqpr

I'm currently in Membury services on the M4 eating a burger king in a vain attempt to soak up last night's 4 pints on San Miguel. Christ I can't drink anymore. Anyway I'm heading in the opposite direction from Loftus Road to Bristol where this evening I'll be attending a rock show performance by the band Hot Snakes. Ill drag my daughter to HQ next time during half term. If we adopt the usual tactics and lump it down the channels to the man Washington again (which we inevitably will) I can see nothing but a comfortable victory for them I'm afraid. 1-3.

I didn't realise we were declaring lunches... I just had a very nice bacon butty.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Baaansley match tread on 13:42 - Feb 3 with 7084 viewsDesertBoot

Occasionally we follow up a truly dismal performance with a far better one. I'll go 3-1 to us after falling behind.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Baaansley match tread on 13:47 - Feb 3 with 7067 viewsTheBlob

Baaansley match tread on 13:39 - Feb 3 by SimonJames

I didn't realise we were declaring lunches... I just had a very nice bacon butty.

Norwegian smoke salmon from Lidl in a stoneground baguette.
Olly is going to rotate ?- hell,he could turn inside out and it wouldn't make any difference,it'll still be 80's hoofball.
1-1 draw at best.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Baaansley match tread on 13:53 - Feb 3 with 7041 views2Thomas2Bowles

Baaansley match tread on 13:39 - Feb 3 by SimonJames

Had a breakfast of egg bacon mushrooms fried toms and bubble with think cut bloomer toast.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 13:53]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Baaansley match tread on 13:58 - Feb 3 with 7027 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Baaansley match tread on 10:34 - Feb 3 by Discodroids

Mate. Grow a pair. Tell your old man in law to F**K Off and get yourself off to a
Loftus Road and shout The Rs onto a well needed victory . Can't believe you are on here looking for vindication of your discision to miss a game. WE ARE QPR
Baaansley match tread on 14:09 - Feb 3 with 6913 views2Thomas2Bowles

Sadly Washington is starting so we are down to 10 to start with.
Looks like 442 or should I say 441

[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 14:19]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024