Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baaansley match tread 09:11 - Feb 3 with 23831 viewsactonman

Cold , p!ssing with rain in February and playing a team from Yorkshire , if only it was away on a Tuesday night and we would have a full house !

Anyway I'm a tad optimistic today (definitely a first) so going for an end to end ding dong with us winning 3-2

Of course, anything other than this and another p!ss poor display and I have my pitch fork sharpened at the ready

Baaansley match tread on 15:29 - Feb 3 with 2455 viewskensalriser

What was our shot, long goal kick from Smithies?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Baaansley match tread on 15:30 - Feb 3 with 2437 viewskropotkin41

Baaansley match tread on 15:29 - Feb 3 by kensalriser

What was our shot, long goal kick from Smithies?

Matt Smith header was it?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Baaansley match tread on 15:31 - Feb 3 with 2402 viewskropotkin41

1 shot in half an hour against the team in 20th......... and how many games has it been since Washington actually had a shot?

Baaansley match tread on 15:32 - Feb 3 with 2390 viewsrsonist

Baaansley match tread on 15:23 - Feb 3 by rsonist

0-2 now.

Preston 0-1 Hull.
Baaansley match tread on 15:32 - Feb 3 with 2376 viewskropotkin41

I beg your pudding, Cousins has had a shot too.

Baaansley match tread on 15:34 - Feb 3 with 2354 viewskropotkin41

Perch now too. Another header. I think this counts as us putting them under pressure. 3 attempts on goal in a game......... that's it now then.

Baaansley match tread on 15:35 - Feb 3 with 2327 viewsjonno

Baaansley match tread on 15:20 - Feb 3 by LythamR

Tony, I was struggling in the first couple of minutes with Chrome, switched to Safari and its been good since 7th minute .

Touch wood

I get "license has expired this is triggered when waiting for key event" blah blah blah on Chrome and "Blocked content you are not allowed to watch this video" on Safari. Ludicrous.
Baaansley match tread on 15:36 - Feb 3 with 2321 viewsrsonist

Sunderland and Burton losing, at least.
Login to get fewer ads

Baaansley match tread on 15:37 - Feb 3 with 2297 viewsBoston

Shoooooooooooooooot

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Baaansley match tread on 15:38 - Feb 3 with 2284 views2Thomas2Bowles

Baaansley match tread on 15:32 - Feb 3 by rsonist

Preston 0-1 Hull.

Preston 1-1 Hull.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Baaansley match tread on 15:39 - Feb 3 with 2254 viewsBrightonhoop

Baaansley match tread on 15:35 - Feb 3 by jonno

I get "license has expired this is triggered when waiting for key event" blah blah blah on Chrome and "Blocked content you are not allowed to watch this video" on Safari. Ludicrous.

Try Firefox or Opera instead.

If it's worked before, try going back to that date with your browser, it may work then. Rather than in real time.
Baaansley match tread on 15:40 - Feb 3 with 2247 viewsVancouverHoop

I get that "license expired..." message on Chrome. It eventually goes away and the feed kicks in. Usually only takes a few minutes.
Baaansley match tread on 15:40 - Feb 3 with 2234 viewsHayesender

Lee Camp in goal for Sunderland

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Baaansley match tread on 15:45 - Feb 3 with 2123 viewsLythamR

yup i was getting that on chrome as well, even after clearing all cache and cookies

have you tried disconnecting the broadband so you get a fresh IP issued on connection or are you on a static IP?
Baaansley match tread on 15:45 - Feb 3 with 2102 viewskropotkin41

Leeds are worth their weight in gold in this division aren't they? They're so funny, they're even more tragic than we are.

Baaansley match tread on 15:48 - Feb 3 with 2045 views2Thomas2Bowles

HT no shots on target from us

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Baaansley match tread on 15:48 - Feb 3 with 2045 viewsHayesender

Sunderland now 2-0 down

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Baaansley match tread on 15:48 - Feb 3 with 2035 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Anything?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Baaansley match tread on 15:48 - Feb 3 with 2029 viewskropotkin41

Baaansley match tread on 15:48 - Feb 3 by 2Thomas2Bowles

HT no shots on target from us

It's the Barnsley goalkeeper I feel sorry for.......... poor b*stard, he must be freezing.

Baaansley match tread on 15:53 - Feb 3 with 1946 viewsVancouverHoop

Baaansley match tread on 15:45 - Feb 3 by LythamR

yup i was getting that on chrome as well, even after clearing all cache and cookies

have you tried disconnecting the broadband so you get a fresh IP issued on connection or are you on a static IP?

Safari and Firefox suddenly became inaccessible a couple of months back, no idea why.

I use keep Chrome "clean" by not using it for anything but QPR games, and always go back to previous usage to log-in. It works, but really, the hoops you have to jump through to watch the hoops!
Baaansley match tread on 15:54 - Feb 3 with 1916 viewskropotkin41

Latest on the LFW Twitter feed......... "This is f*cking abysmal"......

On another note,can anyone who is there report if Washington has touched the ball yet?

On the bright side, we didn't concede just before half-time.

Baaansley match tread on 15:55 - Feb 3 with 1905 viewsLythamR

Half time

we seem to be playing 4-3.5-3.5

We have had more of the game but few real chances, several extremely overhit corners by Freeman, Pawel some good work down the righ and Cpusins and Scowen strong in the middle

Neither Washinton or Smith look capable of creating anything so it needs to be laid on a plate for them and we havent managed that yet, the luck has gone Barnsley way so far with the way the ball is breaking for second balls.

Plenty of effort and endeavour but we are short on quality which of course is no surprise

Paul Murray on the pitch at half time, good to see him back at HQ,

I think we have enough to win this in the second half
Baaansley match tread on 15:55 - Feb 3 with 1897 viewsjonno

Baaansley match tread on 15:45 - Feb 3 by LythamR

Just tried disconnecting/reconnecting the wifi from the mac. Still the same problem. I did have this problem a few weeks back but after a couple of goes on Chrome it started working, today it isn't. The QPR tech support are looking at it but I don't suppose they will come up with an answer any time soon. I could try rebooting the broadband modem but the missus is watching the telly so that won't go down well. Maybe I'll try the iPad.....
Baaansley match tread on 15:58 - Feb 3 with 1836 viewsBklynRanger

Disjointed doesn't even come into it. Nobody has any idea where anyone is running to, not that they're bothering to run there much.

Joel Lynch with the only moment of attacking quality.

I drifted off for 10 minutes, mulling over todays appointment at the opticians - missed absolutely nothing.
Baaansley match tread on 16:02 - Feb 3 with 1776 viewsactonman

We are as rank as I can ever remember . For anybody who can take any positives from this team / management / ownership then I duly salute you but reserve the right to call you a basket case
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024