Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? 10:17 - Feb 3 with 7817 viewsLatticeR

Going with the underdogs Philadelphia myself..despite being a packers fan have had a soft spot for them since watching a play off game in the ESPN Bar in Vegas which saw them take on the Ravens..be good to see a Brit pick up a Super Ball Winning Ring as well
Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 12:06 - Feb 3 with 6287 viewsMrSheen

12 year old Master Sheen picked the Eagles as his team seven years ago when he got his first copy of Madden for the Xbox, fully expecting lifelong frustration and despair to complement his support of the Rs. He might still be right.
Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 12:14 - Feb 3 with 6284 viewsBoston

I will be taking names.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 12:33 - Feb 3 with 6273 viewsMistication92

Yeah I do, I like watching the Brady dynasty, the likes of it'll never be seen again, so I'm hoping he'll win tomorrow and maybe another one in the last few years of his career.
Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 12:42 - Feb 3 with 6270 viewsLatticeR

Brady is a fantastic qb and has created a dynasty in an era where the likes of Rodgers,The Manning Brothers and Big Ben have been at the top of their game.
Would still like the eagles to do it but I suspect after last year grumpy Bill will have the patriots coming out of the blocks with the intention of getting the game finished by HT
Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 12:49 - Feb 3 with 6264 viewsHunterhoop

Unless you are a Pats' fan, you can't possibly want the arrogant, bent, TB12 peddling cheats to win.
Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 12:52 - Feb 3 with 6263 viewstoboboly

Hate the patriots. Would have preferred the vikings, eagles fans are almost as bad as patriots fans. Can we not just start the season again and hope for a different result?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 13:12 - Feb 3 with 6256 viewsBoston

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 12:52 - Feb 3 by toboboly

Hate the patriots. Would have preferred the vikings, eagles fans are almost as bad as patriots fans. Can we not just start the season again and hope for a different result?

When I first pulled my wagon into Massachusetts the Pats were the Shrewsbury of Grid Iron, used to give match tickets away free in downtown bars. Couldn’t get a bet on them not finishing anywhere but bottom and their single Super Bowl appearance a crushing defeat by the Bears. Then, a ST holder (never missed a game in New England’s history),leverages everything he owns and buys the club, builds a new stadium, gets the most unfashionable coach in the game on board and signs a young unproven man from California. They hate us coz they ain’t us.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 13:14]

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 13:18 - Feb 3 with 6251 viewsMrSheen

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 12:52 - Feb 3 by toboboly

Login to get fewer ads

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 17:17 - Feb 3 with 6199 viewsrbsranger

As a Giants fan hate both of them but at some point you just have to recognize greatness and apart from Fergie (yes, hate Man U also) there is no coach in sport that comes close to Belicheck - has been doing it for a generation and his teams are always better prepared and better coached. Would love to see if either he or Brady could do it without the other but I guess we will never know....
Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 18:33 - Feb 3 with 6176 viewsBAWHoops

I recognise that the Pats dynasty is beyond impressive

I recognise that Brady is the GOAT

I recognise that BB is untouchable

But watching them lose is up there with whenever Chelsea or United get done.

However, as the NY Times put it, this is the SuperBowl that the current iteration of America deserves

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 18:35 - Feb 3 with 6174 viewsTonto

This will be the first Super Bowl for years I won’t bother staying up to watch as I hate the eagles and really do t want to see Beady get yet another bloody ring...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 18:55 - Feb 3 with 6164 viewsdanehoop

Followed the Patriots since channel 4 first brought American Football to our screens.

Go patriots!

Never knowingly understood

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 19:52 - Feb 3 with 6153 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Patriots, please. I follow all the New England teams due to relatives in Boston.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 20:25 - Feb 3 with 6137 viewsthame_hoops

Tough one, i can see Foles imploding and it being a complete blow out but I’ve got a lot of respect for Jim Schwartz being a Baltimore guy, so maybe the D can keep Brady in check. if it’s not a complete blow out I’m going Pats by 3 points. Hedging my bets there.

And the eagles fans behaving like 80s Chelsea fans throughout the playoffs
Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 21:53 - Feb 3 with 6115 viewsBostonR

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 20:25 - Feb 3 by thame_hoops

Tough one, i can see Foles imploding and it being a complete blow out but I’ve got a lot of respect for Jim Schwartz being a Baltimore guy, so maybe the D can keep Brady in check. if it’s not a complete blow out I’m going Pats by 3 points. Hedging my bets there.

And the eagles fans behaving like 80s Chelsea fans throughout the playoffs

The Eagles fan base is mental beyond belief. Having spent quite a bit of my life in the US on the East Coast they have become my team. Would love to see them do it but without Carson Wentz it could be a tough one. However, Foles is no rookie and on his day he could push them over the line. GO EAGLES!
Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 16:37 - Feb 4 with 6007 viewsBoston

In case you forgot last year, oh and that booing on 15 mins, that would be for an individual who is despised in New England.

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 23:34 - Feb 4 with 5944 viewsBoston

They’re off. Pat’s win coin toss, elect to kick off.

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 00:13 - Feb 5 with 5927 viewsfunkyworm

F**k the chowdaheads!
Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 00:16 - Feb 5 with 5922 viewskensalriser

Any kneelers?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 00:22 - Feb 5 with 5917 viewsBoston

The ads are all a go, there’s a game going on somewhere in the background which leads me to the question, do you get the same ads we do when watching in the UK or a completely different set geared toward Britain?

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 00:28 - Feb 5 with 5913 viewskensalriser

It's on the Beeb. We pay a trifling sum per anum to be liberated from bothersome commercial messages.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 00:36 - Feb 5 with 5904 viewsfunkyworm

i cant stand the mothertucking patriots.
Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 00:37 - Feb 5 with 5902 views2Thomas2Bowles

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 00:36 - Feb 5 by funkyworm

i cant stand the mothertucking patriots.

Getting Tanked ATM

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 00:55 - Feb 5 with 5895 views2Thomas2Bowles

Spoke to soon

Super Bowl predictions...does any one want another New England Win!?!? on 01:13 - Feb 5 with 5881 views2Thomas2Bowles

HT Eagles lead 22-12

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024