Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What formation are we playing today? 14:17 - Feb 3 with 2661 viewsthompsonridd

Can't quite work it out with that starting 11
What formation are we playing today? on 14:32 - Feb 3 with 2624 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Smithies in sticks.
Pav and Robbo rampaging down the wings.
The other three centreing.
Scowan, JC and Freeo are your midfield trio.
Smith and Washout up front.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

What formation are we playing today? on 15:19 - Feb 3 with 2558 viewsthompsonridd

What formation are we playing today? on 14:32 - Feb 3 by PlanetHonneywood

Smithies in sticks.
Pav and Robbo rampaging down the wings.
The other three centreing.
Scowan, JC and Freeo are your midfield trio.
Smith and Washout up front.

Cheers. I was assuming Robbo was in 3.centre backs!!! 😂
What formation are we playing today? on 15:20 - Feb 3 with 2555 viewsWestbourneR

If that’s the case then for me it’s another miss from Ollie.

I really think Perch would we a good wing back (dropping Bidwell is the right call) and Robinson should stay in central defence.

He got them the wrong way round.

Can’t be there today so I hope it’s the other way round

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

What formation are we playing today? on 15:46 - Feb 3 with 2520 viewsPlanetHonneywood

What formation are we playing today? on 15:19 - Feb 3 by thompsonridd

Cheers. I was assuming Robbo was in 3.centre backs!!! 😂

Might still be; guess on my part.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

What formation are we playing today? on 15:59 - Feb 3 with 2497 viewsBklynRanger

It might be 3412. Or not.
What formation are we playing today? on 16:39 - Feb 3 with 2466 viewsSimonJames

One less than before.

100% of people who drink water will die.

What formation are we playing today? on 17:02 - Feb 3 with 2448 views2Thomas2Bowles

A winning one

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

What formation are we playing today? on 17:23 - Feb 3 with 2415 viewsngbqpr

What formation are we playing today? on 15:20 - Feb 3 by WestbourneR

If that’s the case then for me it’s another miss from Ollie.

I really think Perch would we a good wing back (dropping Bidwell is the right call) and Robinson should stay in central defence.

He got them the wrong way round.

Can’t be there today so I hope it’s the other way round

Robinson quicker than Perch and puts in a better cross, no?
Also has played most of his career as FB, Perch always been a utility man.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Login to get fewer ads

What formation are we playing today? on 18:12 - Feb 3 with 2337 viewsHunterhoop

It was 442 IMO, albeit a very overcomplicated one. It was certainly a flat back 4 in defence.

But, whilst Freeman started as our LM he never stayed there as if he'd been given a free role. This meant Robbo had to offer the attacking width.

When they countered the rest of the back got pulled across, but Pav certainly played in front of Perch not as a wing back, when we had possession.

When we lost Manning, we just went 441, once Samuel came on. Pav on the right and Samuel on the left with Scowen and Freeman in the middle, and Wash up top on his own.

The impact Pav made all game as an outlet for the team, and as an attacking threat was massive. The dimension we've been crying out for.
What formation are we playing today? on 19:10 - Feb 3 with 2228 viewsWestbourneR

2T2B - four at the back is a winning formation - as today proved especially when we went a man down.

Ollie should recognise he is is a simple motivational manager and keep his tactics simple. We’ll do perfectly well if he does

What formation are we playing today? on 19:11 - Feb 3 with 2224 viewsbosh67

Whatever it is we only had Robinson on the left until Samuel came on. I have no idea why Ollie can't play two out and out wingers. He has a criminal aversion to playing anything down the left. I'm fed up with it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

What formation are we playing today? on 19:16 - Feb 3 with 2209 views2Thomas2Bowles

What formation are we playing today? on 19:10 - Feb 3 by WestbourneR

2T2B - four at the back is a winning formation - as today proved especially when we went a man down.

Ollie should recognise he is is a simple motivational manager and keep his tactics simple. We’ll do perfectly well if he does

I've been saying for awhile we should be playing 442 and Washington should not be playing so I don't agree with everything IH does.

Try being happy at least until next week.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

What formation are we playing today? on 19:17 - Feb 3 with 2202 viewsWestbourneR

I am mate - it’s a good win and I’m glad Ollie is moving away from three at the back

Stop picking fights on here it’s exhausting

What formation are we playing today? on 19:24 - Feb 3 with 2187 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

WestbourneR and 2T2B have equally but polar opposite weird obsessions with Ian Scott Holloway.
What formation are we playing today? on 21:04 - Feb 3 with 2100 viewsdannyblue

We played the same formation we were playing at the start of the season.

It was a kind of lopsided 432 plus pav

----------Smithies
Perch onuoha lynch Robinson
-----------Scowan---------------
-------Cousins Freeman-------
Pav-------------------------------
---------Smith Washington------
What formation are we playing today? on 21:56 - Feb 3 with 2043 viewsLythamR

What formation are we playing today? on 21:04 - Feb 3 by dannyblue

----------Smithies

Indeed. with Robinson pushing up aggressively on the left. It worked today because Barnsley really dont have much to offer going forward, it will need to be different next week against wolves
What formation are we playing today? on 22:22 - Feb 3 with 2008 viewsShunter

playing 3 at the back when attacking and four when defending as Perch drops back.

Nice to see Long Ball Lynch playing it shorter in the second half, in fact he had a really good game today. We needed the win
What formation are we playing today? on 22:24 - Feb 3 with 2003 viewsterryb

What formation are we playing today? on 18:12 - Feb 3 by Hunterhoop

It was 442 IMO, albeit a very overcomplicated one. It was certainly a flat back 4 in defence.

But, whilst Freeman started as our LM he never stayed there as if he'd been given a free role. This meant Robbo had to offer the attacking width.

When they countered the rest of the back got pulled across, but Pav certainly played in front of Perch not as a wing back, when we had possession.

When we lost Manning, we just went 441, once Samuel came on. Pav on the right and Samuel on the left with Scowen and Freeman in the middle, and Wash up top on his own.

The impact Pav made all game as an outlet for the team, and as an attacking threat was massive. The dimension we've been crying out for.

Hunter, we don't always agree on the formation we play, but you've summed it up almost perfectly IMO.

My only disagreement is that Freeman started as our LM. Well perhaps, but only for less than 5 minutes!

That was a lot of faith that Ollie showed in Jack Robinson today.
What formation are we playing today? on 14:16 - Feb 5 with 1796 viewsfrancisbowles

What formation are we playing today? on 19:11 - Feb 3 by bosh67

Whatever it is we only had Robinson on the left until Samuel came on. I have no idea why Ollie can't play two out and out wingers. He has a criminal aversion to playing anything down the left. I'm fed up with it.

Don't have a left footed winger!
What formation are we playing today? on 14:18 - Feb 5 with 1789 viewsfrancisbowles

What formation are we playing today? on 21:04 - Feb 3 by dannyblue

----------Smithies

Yep, that's how I saw it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024