Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yiadom 12:47 - Feb 4 with 2691 viewsMedwayR

I remember we were heavily linked with him and wondered whether he looked any good yesterday?

I think his contract expires in the summer so maybe we'll try again although I expect he could do better than us at the moment!!

Poll: Who’s better?

Yiadom on 13:44 - Feb 4 with 2587 viewsBostonR

Best player on the pitch yesterday.
Yiadom on 13:56 - Feb 4 with 2560 viewsoldmisery

Neat and tidy, didn't do anything wrong but, in my opinion, nowhere near the best player on the pitch. Lynch (amazingly) and Moncur were much better.

Quite short for a full back though, probably around 5 foot 7/8 inches tall!
Yiadom on 14:25 - Feb 4 with 2500 viewsWatford_Ranger

Yiadom on 13:56 - Feb 4 by oldmisery

Neat and tidy, didn't do anything wrong but, in my opinion, nowhere near the best player on the pitch. Lynch (amazingly) and Moncur were much better.

Quite short for a full back though, probably around 5 foot 7/8 inches tall!

5’11 says Wiki.

I’m amazed he’s had the success he has now being linked to lower Prem clubs having watched him look not particularly great as a winger at Barnet. Fair play to him.

Am I naive in thinking Furlong will make it at this level long term?
Yiadom on 14:30 - Feb 4 with 2489 viewsoldmisery

Yiadom on 14:25 - Feb 4 by Watford_Ranger

5’11 says Wiki.

I’m amazed he’s had the success he has now being linked to lower Prem clubs having watched him look not particularly great as a winger at Barnet. Fair play to him.

Am I naive in thinking Furlong will make it at this level long term?

If he's 5'11, Matt Smith must be over 7 foot tall.

I personal think Furlong is good enough to play full back in the Championship but the way he keeps getting messed about, it may not be with us.
Yiadom on 15:29 - Feb 4 with 2398 viewsDixie_CT

Yiadom on 14:30 - Feb 4 by oldmisery

I personal think Furlong is good enough to play full back in the Championship but the way he keeps getting messed about, it may not be with us.

Better than what we’ve got, still not convinced by Furlong. Would be a good signing when out of contract.

Lots of interesting contract decisions to play out in defence seeing as Ned, Perch and Robinson are out of contract in the Summer.
Yiadom on 15:34 - Feb 4 with 2391 viewssmegma

Yiadom on 14:30 - Feb 4 by oldmisery

Six foot twelvety even
Yiadom on 17:00 - Feb 4 with 2281 viewstraininvain

Scowen was the best player on the pitch yesterday. A welcome return to form.
Yiadom on 17:22 - Feb 4 with 2232 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Any relation to Femidom?

He's good in the hole.
Login to get fewer ads

Yiadom on 18:08 - Feb 4 with 2175 viewsrunningman75

Looked a QPR player some fancy little tricks and good forward runs. On one attack which he had started in defence and overlapped with their player gets into a great crossing position and fluffs the cross straight to an r's defender.
Yiadom on 18:38 - Feb 4 with 2134 viewsDorse

Yiadom on 17:22 - Feb 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

Any relation to Femidom?

He's good in the hole.

No, I think he's related to Subdom. Not as assertive, will humiliate himself for cash.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Yiadom on 09:56 - Feb 5 with 1953 viewsrobith

Yiadom on 15:29 - Feb 4 by Dixie_CT

Better than what we’ve got, still not convinced by Furlong. Would be a good signing when out of contract.

Lots of interesting contract decisions to play out in defence seeing as Ned, Perch and Robinson are out of contract in the Summer.

Robinson has signed a new deal hasn't he?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024