Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
all this fuss about the Salah goal... 13:16 - Feb 5 with 2951 viewsAntti_Heinola

Reminded me...
Taarabt did it first.

Bare bones.

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:19 - Feb 5 with 2463 viewsPinnerPaul

Thanks for that - good to see again.

Have to say I do like watching Salah - he's something a bit different in the modern game - great player.

28 goals I think so far - fantastic season he is having
all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:22 - Feb 5 with 2455 viewskingsburyR

I remember completely losing my shit when that went in!!!

The away day was a cracking trip also!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:23 - Feb 5 with 2447 viewsTheBlob

What are the odds Salah will do the same against England?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:24 - Feb 5 with 2447 viewsWestbourneR

Wasn't the way away at Cardiff even more similar - or am I getting them mixed up?

I miss those days. such a buzz about the place, He was unplayable.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:28 - Feb 5 with 2438 viewsAntti_Heinola

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:24 - Feb 5 by WestbourneR

Wasn't the way away at Cardiff even more similar - or am I getting them mixed up?

no, away v cardiff, one was from wide left curled in, and the other from the edge of the box - not much power but perfectly placed.

It was incredible that season, wasn't it? What a player he was for that year.

Bare bones.

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:30 - Feb 5 with 2426 viewsPinnerPaul

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:24 - Feb 5 by WestbourneR

He was 'unplayable' but in two senses - the obvious way highlighted here, but also when he wasn't 'at it' - you literally couldn't play him!

When Lord Derry calls him the most frustrating player he has played with, I don't think you can argue.
all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:33 - Feb 5 with 2419 viewsisawqpratwcity

Christ, I miss Taarabt.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:41 - Feb 5 with 2381 viewspaulparker

that should have been Adel playing for Liverpool and doing that , he would be in his prime now and going to the world cup
just proves what a brilliant manager Warnock is as he is the only one who got him doing the business on a regular basis

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:42 - Feb 5 with 2376 viewsmakaveli1882

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:23 - Feb 5 by TheBlob

I would imagine pretty high as England have only played Egypt three times, 86,90 & 2010.

And don't think will be playing them anytime soon.
all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:43 - Feb 5 with 2368 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Have we had anyone since Adel who could run at people, beat them and place a pass or a shot?

Maybe not at Adels level, but someone who just got you on the edge of your seat thinking "he might just have a go here"

Bright has a (bloody) long way to go, but for me that was the difference between him and Connor on Saturday. I really thought he looked to take people on, either with pace or a trick.
all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:45 - Feb 5 with 2355 views2Thomas2Bowles

To be honest Salah's is better.

Still a good goal from the boy who chucked his career away.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:53 - Feb 5 with 2328 viewssmegma

Are we forgetting something important ?? Salah scored in the premier league. Great goals are only scored in the PL. And usually by a top 6 side. Thems the rules.
all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:57 - Feb 5 with 2310 viewsAntti_Heinola

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:30 - Feb 5 by PinnerPaul

He was 'unplayable' but in two senses - the obvious way highlighted here, but also when he wasn't 'at it' - you literally couldn't play him!

When Lord Derry calls him the most frustrating player he has played with, I don't think you can argue.

Lord Derry would not have a championship winners medal on his mantelpiece without Adel, though. So I suspect he's all right with it.
Also, even on his bad days that season he was better than most of the division.

Bare bones.

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 14:02 - Feb 5 with 2298 views2Thomas2Bowles

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:53 - Feb 5 by smegma

Are we forgetting something important ?? Salah scored in the premier league. Great goals are only scored in the PL. And usually by a top 6 side. Thems the rules.

All I thought when watching it was, what a great goal.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 14:49 - Feb 5 with 2224 viewsDannyPaddox

Lovely stuff. Love the Geordie commentator too.
all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 15:04 - Feb 5 with 2191 viewsQPR_John

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:53 - Feb 5 by smegma

Was just about to make the same point myself
all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 15:09 - Feb 5 with 2180 viewsToast_R

Should have chucked football in after that season. It was a fairy tale all finally coming together.
all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 15:12 - Feb 5 with 2176 viewssmegma

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 14:02 - Feb 5 by 2Thomas2Bowles

All I thought when watching it was, what a great goal.

I don't think Salah does easy tap ins
all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 15:40 - Feb 5 with 2144 viewspaesanu

Salah is 25, Adel is 28.

You still got time Adel 😁

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 17:31 - Feb 5 with 2034 viewsW7Ranger

I prefer this footage/angle...

[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 17:31]
all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 17:43 - Feb 5 with 2003 viewsHarbour

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 17:31 - Feb 5 by W7Ranger

I prefer this footage/angle...

[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 17:31]

Yes was with my daughter in X block one of the best atmospheres at Loftus Road great game fantastic goal ......
all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 23:31 - Feb 5 with 1791 viewswombat

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:22 - Feb 5 by kingsburyR

I remember completely losing my shit when that went in!!!

The away day was a cracking trip also!

Somebody has to do it , it’s like that one girlfriend , we have all had her , pretty loved footy, picked you up from the pub when you have had a few to many , never complained , great Sunday roast . You just think she’s consigned to memory and some b@srard brings outa picture and it all comes flooding back , that’s adel to me in the last 15years of our football life two season of perfection , drag backs, step overs , nutmeg here , pass to routldge.there , I’d stuck them memroies away , the you see something like this and they just come flooding back

I miss him and always will

Poll: which is your favouite foot

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 03:57 - Feb 6 with 1729 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If I was Salah, I'd hang back on looking for a house in Barcelona. I think prices will drop as the political situation intensifies and come August, they could be down about 15-20%.

Imagine how pissed Suarez and Coutinuo will feel playing alongside the latest import from the Liverpool Feeder Club, knowing they bought at the top of the market, and Mo is anywhere up to a million Euros better off!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 06:39 - Feb 6 with 1689 viewsWatford_Ranger

all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 13:23 - Feb 5 by TheBlob

Similar odds to what you’ll get on Jamaica to win the next ACoN.
all this fuss about the Salah goal... on 07:33 - Feb 6 with 1660 viewsloneranger1

Ah, the memories.... Happy days!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024