Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Opinions sought 20:24 - Feb 7 with 5478 viewsVancouverHoop

It looks as if Vancouver Whitecaps are about to sign Jordon Mutch from Palace. Remember him? Neither do I, or not very mutch anyway, and what I do remember isn't particularly good.

However, having already relayed these thoughts to Caps supporters – who are hoping for a #10, or box-to-box midfielder – I was wondering if their was anything positive anyone could say about him?
Opinions sought on 20:26 - Feb 7 with 4097 viewsdanehoop

He is good to his mum?

Never knowingly understood

Opinions sought on 20:29 - Feb 7 with 4087 viewsted_hendrix

When I used to watch MOTD I saw him a couple of times playing for Cardiff and I thought he looked what I would call a 'capable' player.
When I saw him playing for us I thought he looked stunningly bloody ordinary offering nothing.
That's it really.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Opinions sought on 20:37 - Feb 7 with 4059 viewsqueensparker

In the first 45 mins on the first game of the season I turned to my mates and said "we've found a real player here" - he looked skilful and direct and dangerous with a goal in him.

Then proceeded to do absolutely nothing from that moment on, although to be fair to him he was in and out of the team, played in different positions, and nobody seemed to know the point of him. And we were collapsing as a club.

That season's Yeni, if you will.
Opinions sought on 20:44 - Feb 7 with 4038 views2Thomas2Bowles

Looking it up paid £2.70m and sold to palarse for £5.40m after 5 months
Feck my did we really make a profit

Another give paid 6m and sold for 4.75m Sounds more like us

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Opinions sought on 21:04 - Feb 7 with 3977 viewsHayesender

Midfield pairing of Mutch and Fer. We never stood a chance did we!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Opinions sought on 21:12 - Feb 7 with 3950 viewsHarbour

I did not rate him when he played for us....does not appear to have made it at CP then loaned to Reading does not appead to have worked their either....enough said
Opinions sought on 22:39 - Feb 7 with 3825 viewsBoston

Opinions sought on 21:12 - Feb 7 by Harbour

I did not rate him when he played for us....does not appear to have made it at CP then loaned to Reading does not appead to have worked their either....enough said

...then he'll suit Vancouver just fine.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Opinions sought on 22:43 - Feb 7 with 3817 viewsozexile

As per most of the posters here. I have no idea what he contributed to any game. He didn't run, tackle or shoot. He just seemed to be wherever the ball wasn't.

Seem to remember he scored a 1 yard tap in against Everton away. We lost 3 or 4-1.

Didn't matter though as it was only a bonus game.
Login to get fewer ads

Opinions sought on 23:38 - Feb 7 with 3767 viewsdannyblue

Didn't he score half a dozen 25 yarders before we bought him? A rich fool's Jimmy Smith?
Opinions sought on 00:46 - Feb 8 with 3704 viewsfunkyworm

excrement
Opinions sought on 01:50 - Feb 8 with 3668 viewsVancouverHoop

Thanks all, much appreciated. I'll pass on the good news!
Opinions sought on 05:21 - Feb 8 with 3608 viewsBlue_Castello

Opinions sought on 01:50 - Feb 8 by VancouverHoop

Thanks all, much appreciated. I'll pass on the good news!

There is one positive he was part of the Watford team that came to Loftus Road and pretty much dominated the game, Danny Graham was playing upfront when he wasn't shit.

Will have to check what Season but Mutch played a starring role, if he can recapture that form you have a chance, good luck......
Opinions sought on 07:36 - Feb 8 with 3503 viewsLblock

We never really get the chance to sing that ditty did we......

“Dunne to Mutch, Mutch to Yun”

Jordan was another in the huge long line of signings under Bungles watch that were a total and utter waste of time. When your transfer policy is dictated by your experts advisers also being Agents then you’re in for a disaster; unless you’re Wolverhampton Moneylaunderers this season

From afar I must however confess that in Caulker and Mutch I thought we’d nabbed Cardiff’s two top players
I was so wrong

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Opinions sought on 08:30 - Feb 8 with 3439 viewsTacticalR

Isn't the problem that you have to ask what he's done?
[Post edited 9 Feb 2018 21:21]

Air hostess clique

Opinions sought on 08:38 - Feb 8 with 3424 views2Thomas2Bowles

26y old so should have been at his prime 201 appearances in 8 years tells a story

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Opinions sought on 08:45 - Feb 8 with 3411 viewsmakaveli1882

Opinions sought on 23:38 - Feb 7 by dannyblue

Didn't he score half a dozen 25 yarders before we bought him? A rich fool's Jimmy Smith?

Apart from Jimmy Smith scored some important goals for us, this clown done nothing.
Opinions sought on 09:32 - Feb 8 with 3341 viewsTheChef

The fact he can't spell his first name properly should set alarm bells ringing.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Opinions sought on 09:36 - Feb 8 with 3335 viewskenthoop11

Opinions sought on 22:43 - Feb 7 by ozexile

As per most of the posters here. I have no idea what he contributed to any game. He didn't run, tackle or shoot. He just seemed to be wherever the ball wasn't.

Seem to remember he scored a 1 yard tap in against Everton away. We lost 3 or 4-1.

Didn't matter though as it was only a bonus game.

I don't think that was him, I think that was Zamora!
Opinions sought on 09:58 - Feb 8 with 3309 viewsWestbourneR

Opinions sought on 20:29 - Feb 7 by ted_hendrix

When I used to watch MOTD I saw him a couple of times playing for Cardiff and I thought he looked what I would call a 'capable' player.
When I saw him playing for us I thought he looked stunningly bloody ordinary offering nothing.
That's it really.

Nice technique and carried the ball well but he no fire in his belly at all. He was so limp. We did well to ship him to Palace.

Maybe he lost interest once he was on top wages?

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Opinions sought on 09:58 - Feb 8 with 3308 viewspaulparker

Another player we Fooked , he never was a Redknapp signing so god knows who signed off on the deal to bring him in, we were overloaded with number 10 's that season but then decided on playing a 4-4-2 , if you look back Niko, Adel, Mutch, Zarate, Vargas all were pretty much ruined after that season with Arry only Fer came away unscathed and that's only because he got injured

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Opinions sought on 10:39 - Feb 8 with 3254 viewsterryb

He comes close to replacing Brian Williams in our all time eleven!
Opinions sought on 11:14 - Feb 8 with 3202 viewsCroydonCaptJack

My Palace mates are perplexed at how much they paid for him.
Not very good, unfortunately although like others on here I thought it was a decent signing at the time.
Opinions sought on 11:58 - Feb 8 with 3158 viewsToast_R

I'd never heard of him when he signed and I've never heard of him since he left.
Opinions sought on 13:45 - Feb 8 with 3065 viewsSimonJames

Opinions sought on 20:29 - Feb 7 by ted_hendrix

That's it really.

In recent years QPR seem to have a knack for doing that to players...

100% of people who drink water will die.

Opinions sought on 13:53 - Feb 8 with 3052 viewsCamberleyR

Opinions sought on 05:21 - Feb 8 by Blue_Castello

There is one positive he was part of the Watford team that came to Loftus Road and pretty much dominated the game, Danny Graham was playing upfront when he wasn't shit.

Will have to check what Season but Mutch played a starring role, if he can recapture that form you have a chance, good luck......

The game that ended the Warnock team's 19 match unbeaten run and he absolutely ran the show in midfield that night and thought then I'd love to have him at LR sometime, so was quite pleased with his signing initially. It looks as though that was his 'Eric Sabin' game in hindsight though.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024