Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prostate Cancer 14:45 - Feb 16 with 2648 viewsstowmarketrange

I’ve signed up for the March to the Arch walk in July for prostate cancer research.
It involves a 28 mile walk starting at Millwall and taking in Crystal Palace,Fulham,Chelsea and QPR’s grounds.It finishes under the Wembley arch.
Are there any other volunteers doing the same on here?

I do have a justgiving page if anyone wants to donate any spare cash?
Just log on to justgiving.com and search for Phillip goodenough.
Thanks.
Prostate Cancer on 14:15 - Jul 14 with 2356 viewsstowmarketrange

Just a week to go now.I’ve contacted the club and they aren’t planning on doing anything officially.Are there any other R’s fans walking the whole 26 miles next Sunday?It would be good to know that a fellow Ranger is walking alongside all the rest of the fans of other clubs.Or if anyone is around next Sunday it would lift my flagging spirits to hear a cheer or two along the route to Wembley.
Also,if anyone has any spare cash to donate they can reach my fundraising page at justgiving.com and search for Philip goodenough
Thanks.
Prostate Cancer on 14:12 - Jul 20 with 2219 viewsstowmarketrange

Prostate Cancer on 14:15 - Jul 14 by stowmarketrange

Just a week to go now.I’ve contacted the club and they aren’t planning on doing anything officially.Are there any other R’s fans walking the whole 26 miles next Sunday?It would be good to know that a fellow Ranger is walking alongside all the rest of the fans of other clubs.Or if anyone is around next Sunday it would lift my flagging spirits to hear a cheer or two along the route to Wembley.
Also,if anyone has any spare cash to donate they can reach my fundraising page at justgiving.com and search for Philip goodenough
Thanks.

Anybody?
Prostate Cancer on 14:44 - Jul 20 with 2174 viewsPinnerRob

Doesn’t seem to be any link mate I’ve just tried??
Prostate Cancer on 14:52 - Jul 20 with 2166 viewsstowmarketrange

Prostate Cancer on 14:44 - Jul 20 by PinnerRob

Doesn’t seem to be any link mate I’ve just tried??

I meant is there any other R’s fans doing the walk but if you log on to justgiving.com and then enter Phillip Goodenough in the search bar that will give you a list of names and causes.Mine is there somewhere.
Prostate Cancer on 12:04 - Jul 21 with 2094 viewsstowmarketrange

Many thanks to Chris for your donation.Cheers mate.
Prostate Cancer on 23:52 - Jul 21 with 2024 viewsGloryHunter

I've recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer. Diet seems likely to play a big part in it. Eggs, cheese, chicken definitely bad. Broccoli and cauliflower good. Given that every high street now has three or four fried chicken shops next to each other, I wonder if we might not be building up for a prostate cancer epidemic for the current generation. Educate youselves, comrades:
https://nutritionfacts.org/topics/prostate-cancer/
Prostate Cancer on 13:22 - Jul 23 with 1941 viewsstowmarketrange

Many thanks for the donations from glory hunter and Mike.
The walk went well yesterday,although it was quite tough in places,especially in Eastern SW6.
We started about 7.30am and got to Wembley at 6.45.
The welcoming party at hq consisted of Jude,Andy Sinton and Paul Parker,both of whom joined us on the last leg to Wembley.

Our medals were presented by either Ray Clemence or Geoff Hurst.The queue for Sir Geoff was too long so I settled for Ray Clemence.We then settled down for a buffet meal provided for us by the charity.
There were 130 on our leg and a total of 400 on the 4 different routes,including 5 from QPR.The grand total raised by all of us was around £200000,which included about £525 from my efforts.
Thank you all once again for your support and it was worth a few aches and pains for the experiences from yesterday.
A short update from this afternoon.If a guy called Alan posts on here,thank you very much for your donation today.My total is now £625.Thank you all.

Come on u R’sssssssss.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 16:30]
Prostate Cancer on 14:43 - Jul 23 with 1902 viewsE17hoop

I went for a run yesterday and passed a group of walkers who's stopped at Copper mill Lane on Walthamstow nmarshes. Was that your group?

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Prostate Cancer on 14:56 - Jul 23 with 1889 viewsstowmarketrange

Prostate Cancer on 14:43 - Jul 23 by E17hoop

I went for a run yesterday and passed a group of walkers who's stopped at Copper mill Lane on Walthamstow nmarshes. Was that your group?

No mate.That was the group who visited orient,West Ham,Spurs new ground and Arsenal.It was sold out early because of the chance to see the Spurs gaff.
Prostate Cancer on 17:31 - Jul 23 with 1817 viewsE17hoop

Prostate Cancer on 14:56 - Jul 23 by stowmarketrange

No mate.That was the group who visited orient,West Ham,Spurs new ground and Arsenal.It was sold out early because of the chance to see the Spurs gaff.

There were a lot of them!

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Prostate Cancer on 20:54 - Jul 23 with 1768 viewsstowmarketrange

Prostate Cancer on 17:31 - Jul 23 by E17hoop

There were a lot of them!

There were about 150 of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024