Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's podcast 11:32 - Feb 20 with 1941 viewsNorthernr

Jamie Mackie the guest -

The Smiths reunited — Podcast 20th Feb 2018 11:31
Jamie Mackie is the special guest on this week’s Open All R’s Podcast, discussing the Neil Warnock days and the present team and its promising youngsters. 0

This week's podcast on 12:09 - Feb 20 with 1923 viewsconnell10

Good pod , but I didn’t like the geezer having a go at Gerry! Mr Francis is a legend show some respect!! I’d be delighted if he came back to us in a coaching role , can’t see Gerry taking such a big step down to be honest!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

This week's podcast on 12:43 - Feb 20 with 1877 viewsconnell10

Now the tit is sticking up for arry!! Who is this bloke he is talking utter tosh!!

This week's podcast on 15:16 - Feb 20 with 1813 viewsDiscodroids

Most unimpressed with the gadge on the podcast spraying like the diseased cat in high season over Gerry Francis.

Sounded like he was having a sandpapered kerplunk stick popped down his japs eye when it was mooted by the panel that Gerry may come back in a coaching role. The derisory 'gerry's all about gerry' comment laced with a few other pinky and perky comments made me choke on my smoked kippers and deviled kidney lunch.

Bit more respect for the Man please. Good Mackie interview and I Always Enjoy Chris Charles on there, seems the sort bloke i would have a pint with while listening to X ray specs on the jukebox.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

This week's podcast on 15:20 - Feb 20 with 1807 viewsconnell10

This week's podcast on 15:16 - Feb 20 by Discodroids

Most unimpressed with the gadge on the podcast spraying like the diseased cat in high season over Gerry Francis.

Sounded like he was having a sandpapered kerplunk stick popped down his japs eye when it was mooted by the panel that Gerry may come back in a coaching role. The derisory 'gerry's all about gerry' comment laced with a few other pinky and perky comments made me choke on my smoked kippers and deviled kidney lunch.

Bit more respect for the Man please. Good Mackie interview and I Always Enjoy Chris Charles on there, seems the sort bloke i would have a pint with while listening to X ray specs on the jukebox.

To true Mr Disco, I think he was some sort of newspaper reporter , I thought he spoke utter crap!

This week's podcast on 15:32 - Feb 20 with 1788 viewsDiscodroids

This week's podcast on 15:20 - Feb 20 by connell10

To true Mr Disco, I think he was some sort of newspaper reporter , I thought he spoke utter crap!

I hadn't seen your comment before I posted mine mate. Glad I wasn't alone in my reaction.

As far as i'm concerned, Gerry can repeat his mantra of 'top london club and finishing 5th' more times than keith moon hits the high hats on his pictures of lily drum kit with an 'Enry the eighth dose of dexamyl blown up his arse with a nesquick straw.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

This week's podcast on 15:34 - Feb 20 with 1785 viewsconnell10

This week's podcast on 15:32 - Feb 20 by Discodroids

I hadn't seen your comment before I posted mine mate. Glad I wasn't alone in my reaction.

As far as i'm concerned, Gerry can repeat his mantra of 'top london club and finishing 5th' more times than keith moon hits the high hats on his pictures of lily drum kit with an 'Enry the eighth dose of dexamyl blown up his arse with a nesquick straw.

A true rangers legend as a player and manager!

This week's podcast on 15:37 - Feb 20 with 1782 viewsdaveB

Francis was a great player and did well as a manager but it is quite amusing hearing him manage to squeeze in top london club, finished 5th, captained England and I told him he'd play for England into every interview no matter what the question, fair play to him though if I'd achieved any of that I'd go on about it as well.
This week's podcast on 15:38 - Feb 20 with 1779 viewsthame_hoops

A good pod considering Finney presented it, thought he did well.

Not sure that warnock isn’t appreciated here though....
Login to get fewer ads

This week's podcast on 23:11 - Feb 20 with 1690 viewsFDC

Made me laugh when Mackie said the best managers tend to be those that maintain equilibrium over a season during the ups and downs over 90 minutes, given Holloway's lively touchline performances.
This week's podcast on 23:18 - Feb 20 with 1681 viewsJigsore

This week's podcast on 23:11 - Feb 20 by FDC

Made me laugh when Mackie said the best managers tend to be those that maintain equilibrium over a season during the ups and downs over 90 minutes, given Holloway's lively touchline performances.

then again I wouldn't bestow that description upon Warnock either and Mackie clearly loves him to bits! I could see him coaching but I really don't see Jamie as a manager

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

This week's podcast on 14:13 - Feb 21 with 1553 viewsTacticalR

I don't think there is anything wrong with podcast contributors criticising club legends (or anyone else) as long as they provide the reasoning behind their criticism.

Air hostess clique

This week's podcast on 22:22 - Feb 21 with 1430 viewsFDC

This week's podcast on 14:13 - Feb 21 by TacticalR

I don't think there is anything wrong with podcast contributors criticising club legends (or anyone else) as long as they provide the reasoning behind their criticism.

Yeah I thought it was all fairly reasonable to be honest
This week's podcast on 10:03 - Feb 22 with 1331 viewsdaveB

This week's podcast on 15:38 - Feb 20 by thame_hoops

A good pod considering Finney presented it, thought he did well.

Not sure that warnock isn’t appreciated here though....

didn't get that either, Warnock gets tons of praise for that promotion season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024