Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evil Les, etc, etc 12:29 - Feb 22 with 4363 viewsOutWestR

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/feb/22/les-ferdinand-qpr-grenfell-reli
Evil Les, etc, etc on 12:38 - Feb 22 with 4312 viewsDorse

Is it wrong to say I love that man?

My son still thinks his middle names are 'Les' and 'Ferdinand'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Evil Les, etc, etc on 13:13 - Feb 22 with 4211 viewsNorthernr

Evil Les, etc, etc on 12:38 - Feb 22 by Dorse

Try that opinion on the Facepaint and see how far you get.
This thread with Dave Mc on the verge of getting the finger puppets out to help him explain can give you a flavour...

https://www.facebook.com/david.mcintyre.9847/posts/10155570169291443
Evil Les, etc, etc on 13:19 - Feb 22 with 4188 viewsEsox_Lucius

I have removed myself from all the QPR related groups on FB for my own sanity and blood pressure. Absolute thundercünts for the most part who only exist to slag off QPR.

The grass is always greener.

Evil Les, etc, etc on 13:42 - Feb 22 with 4130 viewsJeff

Evil Les, etc, etc on 13:13 - Feb 22 by Northernr

This thread with Dave Mc on the verge of getting the finger puppets out to help him explain can give you a flavour...

is 'A Director is a Director' the new 'Brexit means Brexit'?

Can we not knock it?

Evil Les, etc, etc on 13:51 - Feb 22 with 4095 viewsDorse

Oh my Lord. And to think, we share a common ancestor with these people.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Evil Les, etc, etc on 13:56 - Feb 22 with 4086 viewssmegma

Link don't work
Evil Les, etc, etc on 14:04 - Feb 22 with 4052 viewsdaveB

Evil Les, etc, etc on 12:38 - Feb 22 by Dorse

My sons middle name is Ferdinand which seemed a good idea 8 years ago but less so when we signed Anton and Rio
Evil Les, etc, etc on 14:10 - Feb 22 with 4029 viewsdaveB

The fella who hates Ramsey does so because his Dad used to be a coach at QPR but left when Ferdinand came in and made changes so he's had it in for Ferdinand and Ramsey ever since
Login to get fewer ads

Evil Les, etc, etc on 14:25 - Feb 22 with 3990 viewshoopdog

Evil Les, etc, etc on 13:19 - Feb 22 by Esox_Lucius

I have removed myself from all the QPR related groups on FB for my own sanity and blood pressure. Absolute thundercünts for the most part who only exist to slag off QPR.

Different to watrbs then
Evil Les, etc, etc on 14:52 - Feb 22 with 3912 viewsNorthernr

Evil Les, etc, etc on 14:10 - Feb 22 by daveB

The fella who hates Ramsey does so because his Dad used to be a coach at QPR but left when Ferdinand came in and made changes so he's had it in for Ferdinand and Ramsey ever since

Yeh used to post on here. Twas fun. Thought HunterHoop was going to explode at one point
Evil Les, etc, etc on 17:08 - Feb 22 with 3726 viewsEsox_Lucius

Pete McCullagh? The man with 4 chips on his shoulders. Look how much better the supply of youngsters into the 1st team has been since they got shot of his dad. One the TC's I mentioned earlier.

The grass is always greener.

Evil Les, etc, etc on 17:17 - Feb 22 with 3700 viewsOutWestR

I ended up unfollowing QPR on there; I thought it might be a good way to keep up with things, but it was a soul crushing experience that got progressively more depressing with every post they put out. Even after a victory people still found something to slag the club off about.
Evil Les, etc, etc on 17:29 - Feb 22 with 3672 viewsNorthernr

Evil Les, etc, etc on 17:17 - Feb 22 by OutWestR

I ended up unfollowing QPR on there; I thought it might be a good way to keep up with things, but it was a soul crushing experience that got progressively more depressing with every post they put out. Even after a victory people still found something to slag the club off about.

Yup. I'm getting the same on Twitter as well, use it to direct people here but otherwise got about 300 QPR accounts on mute. Absolutely toxic.
Evil Les, etc, etc on 17:47 - Feb 22 with 3625 viewsHunterhoop

Evil Les, etc, etc on 14:52 - Feb 22 by Northernr

Yeh used to post on here. Twas fun. Thought HunterHoop was going to explode at one point

Haha...had to keep telling myself "put down the phone. Get off facebook." The bloke is insufferable. Absolutely myopic. He has this huge chip on the shoulder, position written in stone, and then he constructs narratives and arguments, often from thin air, to justify them. His interpretation of asset stripping and certain definitions of it was staggeringly stupid. But he's persuaded himself he's right, purely because they support his opinion, which, as someone else pointed out, is all linked to his Dad getting the sack. Arguing with him was like arguing in a park with a small, yappy dog that thinks his owner is trying to starve him because he stopped him eating some fox sh*t. Foul.

Most of those morons really do need to support another club.

The other day, after the Bolton win, someone's only post on a QPR group was "Can someone tell me what Pav does"...before he and others proceeded to slag him off. Obviously struggling for things to moan about that afternoon.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 17:50]
Evil Les, etc, etc on 18:00 - Feb 22 with 3601 viewssimmo

What a great article that is. How many years of only negative shite pouring out of our club into the media, now there's a spotlight on the award winning work we're doing to support our community.

Even with Ferdinand bias you have to be a real top cúnt to not appreciate what we've done (and continue to do) for those affected by Grenfell, Les in particular.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Evil Les, etc, etc on 19:12 - Feb 22 with 3482 viewsPunteR

Evil Les, etc, etc on 17:47 - Feb 22 by Hunterhoop

Haha...had to keep telling myself "put down the phone. Get off facebook." The bloke is insufferable. Absolutely myopic. He has this huge chip on the shoulder, position written in stone, and then he constructs narratives and arguments, often from thin air, to justify them. His interpretation of asset stripping and certain definitions of it was staggeringly stupid. But he's persuaded himself he's right, purely because they support his opinion, which, as someone else pointed out, is all linked to his Dad getting the sack. Arguing with him was like arguing in a park with a small, yappy dog that thinks his owner is trying to starve him because he stopped him eating some fox sh*t. Foul.

The other day, after the Bolton win, someone's only post on a QPR group was "Can someone tell me what Pav does"...before he and others proceeded to slag him off. Obviously struggling for things to moan about that afternoon.

Was this mvpeter on here who no longer posts?
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 19:13]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Evil Les, etc, etc on 19:32 - Feb 22 with 3431 viewsNorthernr

Evil Les, etc, etc on 17:47 - Feb 22 by Hunterhoop

Couple of my favourite Twitter stalkers were similarly funny during and after Bolton.

1.50 - Not fcking going today, fcking sht Rangers, bound to be sht, stopped going ages ago, not going again while Ferdinand/Fernandes/Holloway are there

2.01 Fcking sht team selection, fcking clueless Holloway, where's Smyth/Oteh/Eze, fcking doomed, probably lose this.

3-430 Fcking rubbish, been like this every game this season, where's the happy clappers now eh? How can you support this? Absolute disgrace. Everybody out.

QPR take lead

1-0 - Well fcking lucky, only got ten men, should have scored earlier.

QPR score again and win 2-0

...... LOw attendance today wasn't it? Loads of empty seats, they're cooking those figures, definitely lose next week, fcking rubbish.
Evil Les, etc, etc on 19:34 - Feb 22 with 3419 viewsNorthernr

Evil Les, etc, etc on 19:12 - Feb 22 by PunteR

Was this mvpeter on here who no longer posts?
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 19:13]

Yes, extraordinary poster, so many chips on both shoulders you're looking for other body parts that chips can be knocked off.
Evil Les, etc, etc on 19:48 - Feb 22 with 3389 viewsTripleR

Evil Les, etc, etc on 19:32 - Feb 22 by Northernr

Couple of my favourite Twitter stalkers were similarly funny during and after Bolton.

1.50 - Not fcking going today, fcking sht Rangers, bound to be sht, stopped going ages ago, not going again while Ferdinand/Fernandes/Holloway are there

2.01 Fcking sht team selection, fcking clueless Holloway, where's Smyth/Oteh/Eze, fcking doomed, probably lose this.

3-430 Fcking rubbish, been like this every game this season, where's the happy clappers now eh? How can you support this? Absolute disgrace. Everybody out.

QPR take lead

1-0 - Well fcking lucky, only got ten men, should have scored earlier.

QPR score again and win 2-0

...... LOw attendance today wasn't it? Loads of empty seats, they're cooking those figures, definitely lose next week, fcking rubbish.

I'm not on FB or Twitter and looking at that nonsense I'll not be joining anytime soon.
Utterly moronic doesn't cover it!
Evil Les, etc, etc on 21:31 - Feb 22 with 3226 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Evil Les, etc, etc on 18:00 - Feb 22 by simmo

What a great article that is. How many years of only negative shite pouring out of our club into the media, now there's a spotlight on the award winning work we're doing to support our community.

Even with Ferdinand bias you have to be a real top cúnt to not appreciate what we've done (and continue to do) for those affected by Grenfell, Les in particular.

100%.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Evil Les, etc, etc on 21:42 - Feb 22 with 3189 viewsSydneyRs

Jobs for the boys, blah, blah, blah. Unbelievable the utter lack of intelligence displayed by many on social media. Its a wonder they are even able to go to the toilet by themselves.
Evil Les, etc, etc on 00:32 - Feb 23 with 2991 viewsBrightonhoop

Evil Les, etc, etc on 18:00 - Feb 22 by simmo

Spot on. I think Les was one of several that stated the Club used to do fck all locally. Love the work of the community team, and Les' involvement directly is just the cherry on the cake. Walks it and talks it.

So proud of this aspect of the Club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024