Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ke-ogh 09:25 - Mar 6 with 2376 viewsstevec

Hope he's playing tonight.
Ke-ogh on 10:08 - Mar 6 with 2329 viewsEsox_Lucius

He is being inducted into the Forever R's club at half time. #truefax

The grass is always greener.

Ke-ogh on 10:21 - Mar 6 with 2315 viewsTheChef

Only reason I'm going.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Ke-ogh on 14:00 - Mar 6 with 2210 viewsAshdown_Ranger

One part of me wants to have bl**dy good laugh at him - another thinks, poor sod - he must have absolute nightmares about that and probably will for the rest of his life.

If you listen to what Clarke Carlisle has said about his big miss in the play-off final against Cardiff, how that affected him emotionally, driving him to depression, alcohol and drug abuse and attempted suicide, well I couldn't bring myself to jeer at Keogh.

And I've always thought Keogh was nothing but a fall guy - Derby had plenty of chances to win the game. And the passage of play leading up to the goal was appalling on the part of the Derby midfield and defence.

No way should Hoilett have received the ball, unmarked and unchallenged from that throw in.

No way should Hoilett have beaten those defenders (twice!) - they were seriously sh*t.

No way should another Derby defender have just switched off to allow Zamora to amble into space unmarked.

Hoilett's cross was cr*p.

It bobbled awkwardly in front of Keogh - OK, he should have just leathered it, but there are at least 4 other Derby players very seriously at fault before it even gets to him.

So, give the guy a break chaps - he's someone's son, brother, father...
[Post edited 6 Mar 2018 14:01]
Ke-ogh on 14:56 - Mar 6 with 2145 viewsW7Ranger

Ke-ogh on 14:00 - Mar 6 by Ashdown_Ranger

One part of me wants to have bl**dy good laugh at him - another thinks, poor sod - he must have absolute nightmares about that and probably will for the rest of his life.

If you listen to what Clarke Carlisle has said about his big miss in the play-off final against Cardiff, how that affected him emotionally, driving him to depression, alcohol and drug abuse and attempted suicide, well I couldn't bring myself to jeer at Keogh.

And I've always thought Keogh was nothing but a fall guy - Derby had plenty of chances to win the game. And the passage of play leading up to the goal was appalling on the part of the Derby midfield and defence.

No way should Hoilett have received the ball, unmarked and unchallenged from that throw in.

No way should Hoilett have beaten those defenders (twice!) - they were seriously sh*t.

No way should another Derby defender have just switched off to allow Zamora to amble into space unmarked.

It bobbled awkwardly in front of Keogh - OK, he should have just leathered it, but there are at least 4 other Derby players very seriously at fault before it even gets to him.

No.

Ke-ogh on 15:08 - Mar 6 with 2122 viewsstevec

Keogh is a tough cookie and his career hasn't in any way fallen apart because of that.

I thought he handled himself brilliantly when Derby first came back down to LR after that, despite the stick. It's all done in the best possible taste anyway, the Bobby song, one of our own etc. He can take it and long may he continue to do so.
Ke-ogh on 15:12 - Mar 6 with 2111 viewsWatford_Ranger

I hope he’s playing because he’s crap.
Ke-ogh on 15:46 - Mar 6 with 2064 viewsLblock

I'll be drinking Keo tonight hopefully - last time they'd run out.

Lovely bottle when chilled it is so.........

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ke-ogh on 15:52 - Mar 6 with 2059 viewskensalriser

Stick some cash on tonight for him to clear off the line and get on the scoresheet.

He'll be fine after his team give us the metaphorical gob-bumming tonight.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Ke-ogh on 16:20 - Mar 6 with 2030 viewsTheChef

Ke-ogh on 15:46 - Mar 6 by Lblock

I'll be drinking Keo tonight hopefully - last time they'd run out.

Lovely bottle when chilled it is so.........

Oh yes, hoping for a couple of those pre-match.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Ke-ogh on 16:29 - Mar 6 with 2017 viewsEsox_Lucius

He's one of our own.
I think he is aware that the banter is good hearted and not malicious. Jake Buxton on the other hand... getting put on your arse by Junior Hoilett in a tackle would have to be a low point.

The grass is always greener.

Ke-ogh on 16:33 - Mar 6 with 2006 viewsenfieldargh

missing out on Rednapp coming back so we only have Keough. Shame Mark Hughes didnt get the brum job

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Ke-ogh on 17:03 - Mar 6 with 1950 viewsHantsR

Ke-ogh on 15:12 - Mar 6 by Watford_Ranger

I hope he’s playing because he’s crap.

Do you know, i'm not sure he is ... but I hope so tonight, so we can sing his song.

I'm setting off in about 10 minutes, hope return journey isn't too dismal.
Ke-ogh on 17:07 - Mar 6 with 1946 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Well I think you're a lot of heartless b*stards...

Ke-ogh on 19:24 - Mar 6 with 1870 viewsWatford_Ranger

Ke-ogh on 17:03 - Mar 6 by HantsR

Do you know, i'm not sure he is ... but I hope so tonight, so we can sing his song.

I'm setting off in about 10 minutes, hope return journey isn't too dismal.

Admittedly the number of games I’ve seen him play isn’t a huge sample size but just often looks very dodgy for a supposed top Championship and occasional international defender.
Ke-ogh on 19:36 - Mar 6 with 1843 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ke-ogh on 19:24 - Mar 6 by Watford_Ranger

Admittedly the number of games I’ve seen him play isn’t a huge sample size but just often looks very dodgy for a supposed top Championship and occasional international defender.

He's steady. All I can do is compare him to his Irish counterparts. I would rate him as a better out-and-out defender than Clark or Duffy but the former has better passing and the latter has more presence at set-pieces.

I wouldn't have minded Keogh at ours down the years.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ke-ogh on 23:41 - Mar 6 with 1667 viewsdaveB

He still has a cock up in him and almost had a Zamora moment when Lynch went through
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024