Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley Lowery 6th minute 18:29 - Mar 9 with 2140 viewsbosh67

I know we have to win this game tomorrow and we have to make Loftus Road as hostile as possible but one thing I know about us is that we are very different to other fans.

With that in mind I would like to propose that we start a minutes applause on the 6th minute to remember Bradley Lowery. That story touched a lot of us and his plight has kind of got forgotten but I think it would say a great deal about us if we start that applause on the 6th minute as a mark of respect for a kid who was in a situation that I think brought a lot of fans together.

Obviously if we or they score in that minute it may change the dynamic but if not, I'm just putting it out there that it would be a really great gesture from us that goes beyond any rivalry or football. We may be many things but as a club we are class in that way.

Just putting it out there.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bradley Lowery 6th minute on 18:36 - Mar 9 with 2114 viewsStanisgod

Great call.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Bradley Lowery 6th minute on 20:41 - Mar 9 with 1907 viewsmikeygunn

And if anyone wants to donate to make a wish foundation then sponsor me via my Trans Pennine Trail post...

Sorry for hijacking your post!
Bradley Lowery 6th minute on 22:29 - Mar 9 with 1756 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bradley Lowery 6th minute on 20:41 - Mar 9 by mikeygunn

And if anyone wants to donate to make a wish foundation then sponsor me via my Trans Pennine Trail post...

Sorry for hijacking your post!

I haven't yet, but I will Mikey.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bradley Lowery 6th minute on 23:28 - Mar 9 with 1660 viewsHendonHoop

That is a lovely idea.
Bradley Lowery 6th minute on 06:10 - Mar 10 with 1521 viewsstowmarketrange

I’m not sure the Mackems do their tribute any more.If they do it would be the decent thing to join in with them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024