Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a difference!!! 21:58 - Mar 13 with 1603 viewsWestbourneR

The right formation makes. Four at the back, people in their natural positions, some width higher up the pitch.

Massive cred to Ollie for bringing the young lads through into the team, with Smyth, Eze and Manning we've got some really bright sparks. Maybe Shodipo will return too??

Last three results have been much better - and tonight it really clicked. Well done lads what a truly brilliant result. Love it!!!

And the lesser spotted Manning!!! Quality is always decisive.

(Hate to say I told you so but...)

[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 22:03]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

What a difference!!! on 22:03 - Mar 13 with 1507 viewsqprd

to be fair, pav and manning both played out of position tonight.... but i do agree the back 4 is clearly a better formation

now 16 points clear of the drop... we can lose our remaining 9 matches and still stay up

think we need to continue playing the kids. we can also afford to start resting the likes of luongo, bidwell, smithies and scowen from time to time... looking forward to debuts for the likes of tilt
What a difference!!! on 22:30 - Mar 13 with 1316 viewsjohncharles

What a difference!!! on 22:03 - Mar 13 by qprd

to be fair, pav and manning both played out of position tonight.... but i do agree the back 4 is clearly a better formation

now 16 points clear of the drop... we can lose our remaining 9 matches and still stay up

think we need to continue playing the kids. we can also afford to start resting the likes of luongo, bidwell, smithies and scowen from time to time... looking forward to debuts for the likes of tilt

If we win our last 9 will we make the playoffs ?

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024