Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiger Feet walk to Fulham 11:03 - Mar 14 with 6267 viewsbrewers_hoop

While everyone's in a good mood, might be a chance to persuade some of you to part with your filthy lucre. We're walking to Fulham the long way round Saturday to raise money for the QPR Tiger Cubs - our team of kids who have Down's syndrome.

This is the 9th year of the walk and in total we have raised well over £100K which goes directly to benefit the kids - new equipment, trips abroad, new classes in other sports etc etc.

I know times is 'ard but if you can find a couple of quid down the back of the sofa, here's the link:

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-display/showROFundraiserPage?userUrl
Tiger Feet walk to Fulham on 13:46 - Mar 14 with 6160 viewsHarrowRoadR

Done.
No.1 son walking for the ninth time.
Tiger Feet walk to Fulham on 14:28 - Mar 14 with 6128 viewslondonscottish

I bung some on once I've figured out what's happened too my missing match tickets.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Tiger Feet walk to Fulham on 15:35 - Mar 14 with 6089 viewslondonscottish

Done. Hope it's not too baltic on Saturday.

Tiger Feet walk to Fulham on 16:45 - Mar 14 with 6050 viewsEsox_Lucius

Some fan motivation, if it were needed, LOL
https://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=64257.0

The grass is always greener.

Tiger Feet walk to Fulham on 08:44 - Mar 17 with 5442 viewsHadders

Blimey! I'll bet you didn't expect this to be like Scott's expedition to the Antarctic. Best wishes to all walking to the Cottage this morning.
Tiger Feet walk to Fulham on 09:12 - Mar 17 with 5430 viewslondonscottish

Tiger Feet walk to Fulham on 08:44 - Mar 17 by Hadders

Blimey! I'll bet you didn't expect this to be like Scott's expedition to the Antarctic. Best wishes to all walking to the Cottage this morning.

I just checked the forecast again.

It's going to range from 0 to -2.

Snow showers and wind chill will make it feel like -7.

Nice.

Tiger Feet walk to Fulham on 09:07 - Mar 19 with 4924 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Many thanks to all who donated.

It was a bit parky at times.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Tiger Feet walk to Fulham on 10:31 - Mar 19 with 4896 viewslondonscottish

Tiger Feet walk to Fulham on 09:07 - Mar 19 by Metallica_Hoop

Many thanks to all who donated.

It was a bit parky at times.

Hats off to all those who set off super-early on a Saturday morning to do the walk.

Login to get fewer ads

Tiger Feet walk to Fulham on 13:48 - Mar 19 with 4825 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Put a few quid in, finally.

Well done to everyone.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2018 13:48]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Tiger Feet walk to Fulham on 20:52 - Mar 19 with 4716 viewsJigsore

don't forget to chip in a few quid for poor old Toby Young

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/03/dawn-butler-spoiled-one-of-the-best-days-of-

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Tiger Feet walk to Fulham on 01:50 - Mar 20 with 4678 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Tiger Feet walk to Fulham on 20:52 - Mar 19 by Jigsore

don't forget to chip in a few quid for poor old Toby Young

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/03/dawn-butler-spoiled-one-of-the-best-days-of-

Well, let's ignore all of that, I think, and just celebrate the long-running joyousness that is the Tiger Cubs.

I was once taking a toilet break in Kenny's pub in Lahinch, Co. Clare at half-time during a Rangers Sky game. The Man At The Urinal Next To Me started chatting. I was Rangers. Was He? No, actually used to hate them. But? Well, my son plays for them. Ya? For the Tiger Cubs. I know them, says I. He teared up. Rangers are a wonderful club, Thank you, says I. And I teared up.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Tiger Feet walk to Fulham on 01:58 - Mar 20 with 4677 viewsJigsore

Tiger Feet walk to Fulham on 01:50 - Mar 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Well, let's ignore all of that, I think, and just celebrate the long-running joyousness that is the Tiger Cubs.

I was once taking a toilet break in Kenny's pub in Lahinch, Co. Clare at half-time during a Rangers Sky game. The Man At The Urinal Next To Me started chatting. I was Rangers. Was He? No, actually used to hate them. But? Well, my son plays for them. Ya? For the Tiger Cubs. I know them, says I. He teared up. Rangers are a wonderful club, Thank you, says I. And I teared up.

sorry, didn't mean to deflect from the good that is the Tiger Cubs and the annual wonder that is the Tiger Feet walk, it's fantastic all of it.

That man is such a snivelling w*nk sock I just had to post it, but probably could have done with its own post. If anything, my very low estimation of the man might have still gone up considering he completed it. Shame he had to try ruin it with that silly article.

Well done everyone involved and for capping off a fantastic week for the club

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Tiger Feet walk to Fulham on 16:38 - Mar 21 with 4501 viewssaxbend

Well done to everyone indeed. You might like to try and spot yourselves in the video I uploaded last night.

I checked the total then and it was approaching £8000 and past it if you count gift aid! My left thigh made the walk difficult as I just had left it too long since my previous walks. Need to get fit for the next one in case it's Palace because I've done that walk before and it's not easy!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024