Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terry exposed on QPR’s Free and Eze night — Report 19:35 - Mar 14 with 4039 viewsNorthernr

Terry exposed on QPR’s Free and Eze night — Report 14th Mar 2018 19:32
QPR produced their best performance and result of the season at Aston Villa on Tuesday night, beating the promotion chasers 3-1 in a rearranged fixture. 30

Terry exposed on QPR’s Free and Eze night — Report on 21:38 - Mar 14 with 3627 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Glorious. Befitting the occasion.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Terry exposed on QPR’s Free and Eze night — Report on 21:41 - Mar 14 with 3616 viewsDorse

'There there, John...'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Terry exposed on QPR’s Free and Eze night — Report on 21:46 - Mar 14 with 3590 viewsDejR_vu

The one good thing about being so cr@p away from home is that when we do turn in a performance and result like this it's so unexpected and tastes so much sweeter.

Kudos to IH. If he takes the stick when it goes wrong he deserves the plaudits when it clicks.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Terry exposed on QPR’s Free and Eze night — Report on 21:52 - Mar 14 with 3568 viewsnix

Great account Clive as ever.

Good to see you able to go to an away match and actually enjoy doing the write up.

The Terry stuff is the icing on the cake.

If our absent fans still keep boycotting home matches and miss seeing Eze, Smyth and Furlong playing with style and confidence, they really are missing out. Yeah sure, we’re not going to be wonderful in every game. Consistency is still elusive. But seeing some sublime moments from these guys is worth the entrance fee.
Terry exposed on QPR’s Free and Eze night — Report on 22:16 - Mar 14 with 3485 viewsdaveB

Great to hear about Terry, a man who claimed in a court of law we never affected him despite the way we wound him up in 2012 and just a few hundred have managed to do it again. Wonderful
Terry exposed on QPR’s Free and Eze night — Report on 00:11 - Mar 15 with 3262 viewsDannyPaddox

Top reporting. That's the night in aspic. Team and fans working in harmony. The team produced an astounding performance to silence 30,000 Villa Park Brummies while a couple of hundred Rs fans filled the hush by letting JT know just how much we still love him. And yes let's go easy on the Eberichi big-ups but I heard a song last night,a familiar refrain that I hadn't heard for a while. Familiar but for a name change. I hope to hear it again, and some: Eze's too good for you!
Terry exposed on QPR’s Free and Eze night — Report on 08:46 - Mar 15 with 2901 viewswrinklyhoop

What a bummer. Had to miss this as the rearranged game coincided with a trip abroad 😟 Been to nearly every other away game this season and the Rs go and play out of their skins 🙄 Quite a week though what with stuffing Villa on their patch, scum going out of Europe and Hughesless taking over at Saints! Never felt more like singing the blues 🎼🎹🥁🎷🎸🎻🎺

PS Top reporting Clive 😀
Terry exposed on QPR’s Free and Eze night — Report on 09:16 - Mar 15 with 2829 viewsTeddRanger

Terry exposed on QPR’s Free and Eze night — Report on 08:46 - Mar 15 by wrinklyhoop

What a bummer. Had to miss this as the rearranged game coincided with a trip abroad 😟 Been to nearly every other away game this season and the Rs go and play out of their skins 🙄 Quite a week though what with stuffing Villa on their patch, scum going out of Europe and Hughesless taking over at Saints! Never felt more like singing the blues 🎼🎹🥁🎷🎸🎻🎺

PS Top reporting Clive 😀

I read quite a bit on this board and all of the match reports, but very rarely comment. However, this match report is so good that I just wanted to say -well done Clive!
Login to get fewer ads

Terry exposed on QPR’s Free and Eze night — Report on 09:32 - Mar 15 with 2801 viewsBlue_Castello

Another superb match report Clive, really pleased for all the fans who made the journey, to see that performance after Saturday was truly amazing, it's in our DNA to produce the unexpected but it's a been a long wait.

As you say the icing on the cake was producing that display with the racist scum on the pitch, hope a few Villa fans see that report, it might just open their eyes as to the true character of JT.
Terry exposed on QPR’s Free and Eze night — Report on 10:04 - Mar 15 with 2756 viewsaston_hoop

My favourite match report of the season, su-bloody-perb...is that a...wait for it....feel good feeling around the club currently??? forgot what one of those was like!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Terry exposed on QPR’s Free and Eze night — Report on 12:25 - Mar 15 with 2568 viewsMytch_QPR

Thanks as usual Clive - I'm pleased for all of those who went, saw and conquered.

So gutted that I had a ticket for the Sat and had to return it as I couldn't make the Tues night. It should give the whole team a lift - it shows what they can achieve with effort and commitment.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Terry exposed on QPR’s Free and Eze night — Report on 13:24 - Mar 15 with 2463 viewsPinnerPaul

Thanks Clive.

Just watched the whole 90' back and the big difference was the confidence to play the ball to feet and not just lump it to Smith.

There IS a time and a place to do that and looking at the 90' I think we got the mix spot on.

Great win!
Terry exposed on QPR’s Free and Eze night — Report on 15:03 - Mar 15 with 2341 viewswestberksr

A joyous read Clive; have been to VP so many times and we always fukk it up.

delighted for those that went; to have gotten under the skin of that horrible excuse for a human being must have made for a great night out with 3 points to boot!
Terry exposed on QPR’s Free and Eze night — Report on 15:31 - Mar 15 with 2307 viewsjonno

Great result and great report. Had to laugh at Bidwell's yellow card at the end, Bidwell fouls Grealish, the ref gives a free-kick without taking any further action, Grealish pushes Bidwell and the ref yellow cards Grealish - who could easily have got a red - and ludicrously, Bidwell.
Terry exposed on QPR’s Free and Eze night — Report on 15:58 - Mar 15 with 2269 viewsBushRanger82

Must say, I enjoyed that!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024