Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Olly . 14:42 - Mar 17 with 3703 viewsconnell10

Well done you mad little gas-head!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Olly . on 14:54 - Mar 17 with 3647 viewsDorse

Watched the game via a dodgy stream at work (my gaff, my rules) and you could see the way those subs really exploited the weaknesses in the Fulham team. Playing Wszolek inside out on the left looked odd but actually paid off in the second half.

Tip o' the cap, sir.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Olly . on 15:03 - Mar 17 with 3597 viewsconnell10

Olly . on 14:54 - Mar 17 by Dorse

Watched the game via a dodgy stream at work (my gaff, my rules) and you could see the way those subs really exploited the weaknesses in the Fulham team. Playing Wszolek inside out on the left looked odd but actually paid off in the second half.

Tip o' the cap, sir.

Yep olly got his subs spot imo!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Olly . on 15:08 - Mar 17 with 3572 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Just posted this on the Fred, but should have put it here...

I wasn't sure about bringing on Washington and Smyth, and we did lose momentum for five minutes or so. However, after that we really fired on and, as others have said, that last twenty minutes saw us terrorising them.

Bringing Smyth on for Eze and pushing freeman into the middle worked an absolute treat, and both he and Washington gave us pressing and pace. Smith was misfiring today and probably didn't have 180 minutes in 5 days in him anyway.

Cousins on for the similarly-tiring Manning also worked very well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Olly . on 15:11 - Mar 17 with 3543 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Olly . on 15:08 - Mar 17 by BrianMcCarthy

I wasn't sure about bringing on Washington and Smyth, and we did lose momentum for five minutes or so. However, after that we really fired on and, as others have said, that last twenty minutes saw us terrorising them.

Bringing Smyth on for Eze and pushing freeman into the middle worked an absolute treat, and both he and Washington gave us pressing and pace. Smith was misfiring today and probably didn't have 180 minutes in 5 days in him anyway.

So good you said it twice!
Olly . on 15:37 - Mar 17 with 3429 views2Thomas2Bowles

Olly after match

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/1
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 15:37]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Olly . on 15:56 - Mar 17 with 3339 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Olly . on 16:25 - Mar 17 with 3250 viewsridethewave

Olly . on 15:08 - Mar 17 by BrianMcCarthy

Bringing on Washington gave us nothing, bloke’s as useless as a stick in the ground. But bringing on little Smyth and cousins were superb subs, I thought.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 16:31]
Olly . on 16:28 - Mar 17 with 3231 viewsDeepcutHoop

Olly . on 16:25 - Mar 17 by ridethewave

Bringing on Washington gave us nothing, bloke’s as useless as a stick in the ground. But bringing on little Smyth and cousins were superb subs, I thought.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2018 16:31]

Amazing what you see if you've already made your mind up first isn't it?
Login to get fewer ads

Olly . on 16:33 - Mar 17 with 3218 viewsridethewave

Olly . on 16:28 - Mar 17 by DeepcutHoop

Amazing what you see if you've already made your mind up first isn't it?

Amazing what you don’t see, apparently.
Olly . on 17:31 - Mar 17 with 3012 viewsFFC1

Olly . on 14:54 - Mar 17 by Dorse

Tip o' the cap, sir.

I don't think your subs 'exploited weaknesses' - we're 16 unbeaten and have beaten the all the top teams. Must be quality on your part - yes there was an uncharacteristic slip by Odoi before your second but that was it.
Olly . on 17:33 - Mar 17 with 3001 viewsEsox_Lucius

Olly . on 17:31 - Mar 17 by FFC1

I don't think your subs 'exploited weaknesses' - we're 16 unbeaten and have beaten the all the top teams. Must be quality on your part - yes there was an uncharacteristic slip by Odoi before your second but that was it.

Have a look at your own Friends of Fulham forum comments, most thought FFC were lucky not to get beaten.

The grass is always greener.

Olly . on 17:35 - Mar 17 with 2994 viewsFFC1

Olly . on 17:33 - Mar 17 by Esox_Lucius

Have a look at your own Friends of Fulham forum comments, most thought FFC were lucky not to get beaten.

I agree - thought you were well worth the point, if not a win.
Olly . on 17:47 - Mar 17 with 2932 viewsCiderwithRsie

Olly . on 17:33 - Mar 17 by Esox_Lucius

I think you're misinterpreting FFC's comment (as I did first time) - its an acknowledgement that we played well rather than Fulham being "weak".
Olly . on 18:04 - Mar 17 with 2857 viewsFFC1

Olly . on 17:47 - Mar 17 by CiderwithRsie

I think you're misinterpreting FFC's comment (as I did first time) - its an acknowledgement that we played well rather than Fulham being "weak".

Yes, that's what I meant. We've looked comfortable against the likes of Wolves and Derby but you had us on the ropes - not just with physicality but with good football too
Olly . on 18:55 - Mar 17 with 2710 viewsDorse

Olly . on 17:31 - Mar 17 by FFC1

Actually, that's a fair point.

I was thinking less about the quality of the Fulham defence (obviously haven't been too bad!) and more about how I'd have felt having to face a fresh Smyth after 70-odd minutes.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024