Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yesterday 09:46 - Mar 18 with 2151 viewskingo

One thing that encouraged me about our support yesterday, was the amount of youngsters in attendance. They certainly ramped up the atmosphere in our side. Vast majority of people stood up too. Well done the youngsters it made it like the old days.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Yesterday on 09:52 - Mar 18 with 2109 viewsShotKneesHoop

Any idea on the numbers of R's fans there?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Yesterday on 10:04 - Mar 18 with 2025 viewsRangersw12

Yesterday on 09:52 - Mar 18 by ShotKneesHoop

We had 800 left on Thursday so about 3200 odd . Support was excellent and agree there seemed to be fair more groups of younger fans than normal which was good to see
Yesterday on 10:05 - Mar 18 with 2020 viewsnix

That’s fantastic news. Sometimes where I sit (usually in SAR) it seems quite middle aged. Great to hear we’re building a youth following too.
Yesterday on 10:07 - Mar 18 with 2010 viewskingo

Yesterday on 09:52 - Mar 18 by ShotKneesHoop

We had 2/3 of the end, it was packed to the left of me but gaps towards the middle. I would say just over 3000.

Yesterday on 10:21 - Mar 18 with 1935 viewspaulparker

Good away day that and a good session to boot after ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Yesterday on 10:33 - Mar 18 with 1894 viewskingo

Yesterday on 10:21 - Mar 18 by paulparker

Good away day that and a good session to boot after ,

We went in The Distillers, foget what it used to be called, as always used to be packed with Rangers. I couldn’t believe it when I was asked for my Fulham membership on the door.

Yesterday on 11:04 - Mar 18 with 1779 viewsthemodfather

all you could hear on tv was qpr singing, except when the fools went 2-0, we scored the silence began again lol
Yesterday on 11:04 - Mar 18 with 1776 viewslondonscottish

They were going absolutely mental in the concourse at HT.

I went down just before Luongo's goal. The flare had already been lit, Lungo scored and they just went ballistic.

The entire second half they were just jumping up and down at the back of the stand.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024