Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And the winner is... 12:31 - Mar 20 with 2016 viewsMick_S

Eat your heart out Ashley.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43472827

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

And the winner is... on 12:59 - Mar 20 with 1939 viewsFDC

"So I played with a little bit of vividness...."

And the winner is... on 13:02 - Mar 20 with 1924 viewsEsox_Lucius

A good case for introducing VAR. That was a shocking decision by the officials and hopefully the player will get a ban for that blatant cheating... or vividness as it is called in S. America.

The grass is always greener.

And the winner is... on 13:12 - Mar 20 with 1901 viewsR_from_afar

Here's a dive which had some, ahem, consequences. It's all in this video .

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

And the winner is... on 13:53 - Mar 20 with 1821 viewshopphoops

Still the gold standard, the shameless scrub:

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

And the winner is... on 14:16 - Mar 20 with 1773 views2Thomas2Bowles

And the winner is... on 13:12 - Mar 20 by R_from_afar

Here's a dive which had some, ahem, consequences. It's all in this video .

RFA

I know I'm an old git but football was better in them days.

Franny was a right diver for many a pen.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 14:20]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

And the winner is... on 15:16 - Mar 20 with 1668 viewsJuzzie

And the winner is... on 13:02 - Mar 20 by Esox_Lucius

A good case for introducing VAR. That was a shocking decision by the officials and hopefully the player will get a ban for that blatant cheating... or vividness as it is called in S. America.

From one of the angles at pitch level you can see the player goes down as the opposition's leg comes across. If this is the same view the ref had I can see why it was given (and why the player did it).

Doesn't change the outcome of the game but the player needs a lengthy ban for not only cheating but making the ref look like a dick.

There's there's his other comment "One has to take the advantage of the fact that players cannot touch attackers in the area" - um, where does it say that in the rule book and that comment is then blown out because the defender didn't touch him. Does it then mean it's OK for him to touch a defender as he can be seen to be putting his arm into the back of then pushing down on the defender.

What happens though in cup finals or championship deciders where a player 'takes a ban' for the club in order to win a trophy/title, who knows.

[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 15:23]
And the winner is... on 15:29 - Mar 20 with 1627 viewscolinallcars

I remember Rodney Marsh being called “ the dying swan” by one opposition manager. I don't like diving even when it's one of ours. I don't recall Rodney doing it regularly but time has taken its toll on my memory.
And the winner is... on 15:44 - Mar 20 with 1599 viewsBoston

And the winner is... on 15:29 - Mar 20 by colinallcars

I remember Rodney Marsh being called “ the dying swan” by one opposition manager. I don't like diving even when it's one of ours. I don't recall Rodney doing it regularly but time has taken its toll on my memory.

Rodney wasn't a tart, but for a big strong boy he went down rather easily on occasions. Bit like Stan really.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

And the winner is... on 15:55 - Mar 20 with 1580 viewseasthertsr

I remember sitting watching Stan dribble into the area back in the day. Whenever it happened the guy behind me always screamed "Go down!, Go down!" as a defender went to him. It worked sometimes!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024