Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This bloke's mad 17:36 - Mar 20 with 6021 viewsPinnerPaul

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/qpr-fan-loses-bet-gets-holloway-tattoo/

Is that tattoo genuine do we think?

Looks a bit clear to me.

He's only 21, give it another 20 years and no one outside W12 will remember who 'Holloway' was!
This bloke's mad on 17:43 - Mar 20 with 4003 viewsMrSheen

My mums say Holloway is my dad.
This bloke's mad on 17:58 - Mar 20 with 3967 viewsNorthernr

I'm not familiar with this guy's feed but speaking generally...

Hopefully it might make a few people think twice and put the brakes on this trend where supposed QPR fans compete with each other before matches to Tweet about just how awful it's going to be. It's rabid, from about Thursday usually, "bet Holloway does this" "bet we concede at least four" "League One beckons with Holloway" and tends to reach a crescendo around the time the team is announced which is, of course, always, always, always completely the wrong team and destined to be absolutely annihilated. There's a guy on there has a vote every week about how many we're going to concede in the next game FFS.

As usual with the ones with the extreme views, very few of these people are actually at the matches. Some of them are really proud of this fact, refusing to ever return until God only knows what happenes. So they then sit at home Tweeting about how truly awful the game they're not at is. Until and unless it's not, at which point they shut up for the rest of it, send out one message at the end along the lines of "credit where credit is due" and then give it a day or two before starting up all over again.

Some of the stuff pre, during and then post Villa was absolutely hilarious, and then as if it had never happened they started all over again pre, during and post Fulham and looked like fcking idiots all over again.

Natural pessimism, emotional insurance, dark humour, that's what football fans do, and particularly when you follow a sht team like QPR.

But this rabid "I think we're going to lose by at least three", "no I think we're going to lose by four" "WELL I THINK WE'RE GOING TO LOSE BY FIVE" competition to be the most aggressively miserable, and the rampant shouting down of anybody who thinks that Holloway maybe isn't the spawn of Satan as a "Holloway disciple", or somebody who's been "brainwashed", or somebody who's an "idiot who knows nothing about football" or is "in the pocket of the club" or "one of Bircham's mates" or whatever is just plain weird. It's like they'd rather be right than see QPR win.

This post has been edited by an administrator
This bloke's mad on 18:13 - Mar 20 with 3925 viewsBoston

This bloke's mad on 17:58 - Mar 20 by Northernr

Hopefully it might make a few people think twice and put the brakes on this trend where supposed QPR fans compete with each other before matches to Tweet about just how awful it's going to be. It's rabid, from about Thursday usually, "bet Holloway does this" "bet we concede at least four" "League One beckons with Holloway" and tends to reach a crescendo around the time the team is announced which is, of course, always, always, always completely the wrong team and destined to be absolutely annihilated. There's a guy on there has a vote every week about how many we're going to concede in the next game FFS.

As usual with the ones with the extreme views, very few of these people are actually at the matches. Some of them are really proud of this fact, refusing to ever return until God only knows what happenes. So they then sit at home Tweeting about how truly awful the game they're not at is. Until and unless it's not, at which point they shut up for the rest of it, send out one message at the end along the lines of "credit where credit is due" and then give it a day or two before starting up all over again.

Some of the stuff pre, during and then post Villa was absolutely hilarious, and then as if it had never happened they started all over again pre, during and post Fulham and looked like fcking idiots all over again.

Natural pessimism, emotional insurance, dark humour, that's what football fans do, and particularly when you follow a sht team like QPR.

But this rabid "I think we're going to lose by at least three", "no I think we're going to lose by four" "WELL I THINK WE'RE GOING TO LOSE BY FIVE" competition to be the most aggressively miserable, and the rampant shouting down of anybody who thinks that Holloway maybe isn't the spawn of Satan as a "Holloway disciple", or somebody who's been "brainwashed", or somebody who's an "idiot who knows nothing about football" or is "in the pocket of the club" or "one of Bircham's mates" or whatever is just plain weird. It's like they'd rather be right than see QPR win.

QPR aren't shit....pal.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

This bloke's mad on 18:25 - Mar 20 with 3900 viewsNorthernr

This bloke's mad on 18:13 - Mar 20 by Boston

QPR aren't shit....pal.

Well, it's all relative.
This bloke's mad on 18:36 - Mar 20 with 3861 views2Thomas2Bowles

Well, I'm IH or MB or IH best mate or some other according to some on here but they have not been saying much in the last 10 days or so.

Some have already said they and their mates won't be renewing next season if IH is still the manager...

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

This bloke's mad on 19:11 - Mar 20 with 3757 viewssmegma

Another attention seeking non entity.

Before Christmas some 'fan' posted on FB 'my uncles mate is an agent and he tells me Ollie has been sacked, just working out the compo'......when literally everyone took the mickey out of him he retaliated with ' when it comes out in a week I will be laughing at you all'. He's a real fan though as he put the word HOOPS between his first name and family name. Never goes though cos he's a real fan.
This bloke's mad on 19:40 - Mar 20 with 3673 viewsPunteR

This bloke's mad on 18:36 - Mar 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Well, I'm IH or MB or IH best mate or some other according to some on here but they have not been saying much in the last 10 days or so.

Some have already said they and their mates won't be renewing next season if IH is still the manager...

Change in form must be something to do with Ramsey..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

This bloke's mad on 19:54 - Mar 20 with 3642 views2Thomas2Bowles

This bloke's mad on 19:40 - Mar 20 by PunteR

Strangely no one within the club has said that, not manager not players, I must have missed him being on the bench at Villa and Fulham ...

Login to get fewer ads

This bloke's mad on 20:02 - Mar 20 with 3621 viewscheeseydane

Perfect example of someone who conrtadicts the contradicters.
The moment we get stuffed again, we wont hear jack about your contradictions to the contradictions.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

This bloke's mad on 20:09 - Mar 20 with 3599 viewsPunteR

This bloke's mad on 19:54 - Mar 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Strangely no one within the club has said that, not manager not players, I must have missed him being on the bench at Villa and Fulham ...

So is he not coaching the 1st team still? Genuine question.

This bloke's mad on 20:18 - Mar 20 with 3571 views2Thomas2Bowles

This bloke's mad on 20:09 - Mar 20 by PunteR

Don't know what his input is, just told he is helping out temporarily which does not seem to be on the bench on match days.

Like I said no one within the club has said how his involvement has changed anything regarding the first team selection or tactics.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 20:26]

This bloke's mad on 20:40 - Mar 20 with 3508 viewsbosh67

He obviously didn't take into account the one they had disallowed.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

This bloke's mad on 20:54 - Mar 20 with 3459 viewsjohncharles

This bloke's mad on 18:25 - Mar 20 by Northernr

Well, it's all relative.

Thank you Einstein

Strong and stable my arse.

This bloke's mad on 21:35 - Mar 20 with 3366 viewsLblock

This bloke's mad on 19:40 - Mar 20 by PunteR

My office..........

NOW!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

This bloke's mad on 22:23 - Mar 20 with 3279 viewsNorthernr

This bloke's mad on 20:02 - Mar 20 by cheeseydane

Perfect example of someone who conrtadicts the contradicters.
The moment we get stuffed again, we wont hear jack about your contradictions to the contradictions.

Apart from the 2,000 word match report.
This bloke's mad on 22:42 - Mar 20 with 3224 viewsTW_R

This bloke's mad on 20:18 - Mar 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Don't know what his input is, just told he is helping out temporarily which does not seem to be on the bench on match days.

Like I said no one within the club has said how his involvement has changed anything regarding the first team selection or tactics.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 20:26]

Eh? Wasn't he to blame for the Forest debacle? After that game you knew exactly what his role was and who was to blame. Couple of quotes from you:-

"Comes in to coach the first team and we turn in the worst display of the season, just coincidence"

"Now the whole defense and midfield have gone on a downward spiral since CR has come back in. "

"I'm not defending him but pointing out the fact that in the last 2 games we having been shockingly bad defending since CR has been involved. "

Now we've had a few good result you've suddenly no idea what his input has been or what his role is.

You really are a prize plonker!
This bloke's mad on 22:51 - Mar 20 with 3204 views2Thomas2Bowles

This bloke's mad on 22:42 - Mar 20 by TW_R

Eh? Wasn't he to blame for the Forest debacle? After that game you knew exactly what his role was and who was to blame. Couple of quotes from you:-

"Comes in to coach the first team and we turn in the worst display of the season, just coincidence"

"Now the whole defense and midfield have gone on a downward spiral since CR has come back in. "

"I'm not defending him but pointing out the fact that in the last 2 games we having been shockingly bad defending since CR has been involved. "

Now we've had a few good result you've suddenly no idea what his input has been or what his role is.

You really are a prize plonker!

Fly Fishing by...

[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 22:53]

This bloke's mad on 22:52 - Mar 20 with 3203 viewsTW_R

This bloke's mad on 22:51 - Mar 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Fly Fishing by...

[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 22:53]

I rest my case!
This bloke's mad on 22:58 - Mar 20 with 3171 viewsBenny_the_Ball

This bloke's mad on 20:09 - Mar 20 by PunteR

Whether he is or not is irrelevant; the recent upturn in form is not down to Ramsey. Trying to pretend that it is is almost as crazy as these fools who revel in seeing QPR lose.
This bloke's mad on 23:02 - Mar 20 with 3155 views2Thomas2Bowles

This bloke's mad on 22:58 - Mar 20 by Benny_the_Ball

Whether he is or not is irrelevant; the recent upturn in form is not down to Ramsey. Trying to pretend that it is is almost as crazy as these fools who revel in seeing QPR lose.

Just another way of having a sly dig at IH and not wanting to give him any credit

Oh it must be down to CR

This bloke's mad on 23:32 - Mar 20 with 3111 viewsPunteR

This bloke's mad on 22:58 - Mar 20 by Benny_the_Ball

Yeh i know. I dont think its down to Ramsey. I like to subscribe to ngbqpr's opinion that its a team effort from all the coaching staff and players.
I was just picking up on 2T2Bs "i told you so" type comment where just a few weeks ago he was blaming Ramsey for the poor displays. I just thought if Ramsey had so much influence back then then surely some credit has to go to him when things are going well now.
Northernr was talking about fans being more concerned about being proved right rather then the clubs performance on and off the pitch. 2T2Bs comment sort of highlighted that for me. Afterall Ramsey works hard for the club ,i dont understand why he shouldnt get some credit. Especially by someone who was slating him a few weeks ago ? But then that would mean 2T2B admitting he was wrong and any football fan cant be having that.!
I'm expecting my p45 in the post Lblock...
[Post edited 20 Mar 2018 23:36]

This bloke's mad on 23:50 - Mar 20 with 3085 viewsBoston

This bloke's mad on 23:32 - Mar 20 by PunteR

Yeh i know. I dont think its down to Ramsey. I like to subscribe to ngbqpr's opinion that its a team effort from all the coaching staff and players.
I was just picking up on 2T2Bs "i told you so" type comment where just a few weeks ago he was blaming Ramsey for the poor displays. I just thought if Ramsey had so much influence back then then surely some credit has to go to him when things are going well now.
Northernr was talking about fans being more concerned about being proved right rather then the clubs performance on and off the pitch. 2T2Bs comment sort of highlighted that for me. Afterall Ramsey works hard for the club ,i dont understand why he shouldnt get some credit. Especially by someone who was slating him a few weeks ago ? But then that would mean 2T2B admitting he was wrong and any football fan cant be having that.!

You can’t build a house without foundations.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

This bloke's mad on 00:45 - Mar 21 with 3046 views2Thomas2Bowles

This bloke's mad on 23:32 - Mar 20 by PunteR

2T2B admitting he was wrong LOL

Well, let's see who get the blame when we lose a few.

My post about CW coming and everything going to shite was me stirring the pot a bit as up to then everything was IH fault ( now it's CW getting plaudits) and no doubt there are those that are waiting to blame IH again.. rightly or wrongly.

I'm looking for a cleaner should you get that P45 bring your own rubber gloves and scrubber
[Post edited 21 Mar 2018 0:51]

This bloke's mad on 03:33 - Mar 21 with 2986 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I can't work out whether it was a good thing to put on the official club website or not?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

This bloke's mad on 04:36 - Mar 21 with 2969 viewsmylot50years

Clive whilst I agree fully with where you are coming from, but as someone that goes home and away I didn't like the " when you follow a sht team like QPR " bit as it could only go to confuse the idiots you so rightly describe into thinking they are, in their demented rants somewhat justified. And on a personal note didn't like it much either, rather unnecessary.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024