Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! 19:24 - Mar 30 with 12571 viewsridethewave

Jesus. Holloway's magic roundabout continues.
Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:25 - Mar 30 with 7818 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wow, that was quick!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:26 - Mar 30 with 7798 viewsridethewave

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:25 - Mar 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Wow, that was quick!

Just infuriated with that one I'm afraid. Sounds like we played well but that's just taking the p*ss.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2018 19:27]
Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:27 - Mar 30 with 7777 viewsaston_hoop

https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qprs-jake-bidwell-v

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:27 - Mar 30 with 7765 viewsBklynRanger

I've really never understood surfing. It's just paddling around and jumping off a plank.
Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:31 - Mar 30 with 7714 viewsridethewave

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:27 - Mar 30 by BklynRanger

I've really never understood surfing. It's just paddling around and jumping off a plank.

I agree, never done it before!
Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:35 - Mar 30 with 7668 viewsBoston

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:31 - Mar 30 by ridethewave

I agree, never done it before!

‘We’re riding along on the crest of a wave....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:36 - Mar 30 with 7648 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I used to surf a lot. Frees your mind.

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:36 - Mar 30 with 7649 viewswelwynranger

You beat me to it. I was about to post the same
Login to get fewer ads

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:39 - Mar 30 with 7606 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:36 - Mar 30 by welwynranger

You beat me to it. I was about to post the same

You used to surf?

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:40 - Mar 30 with 7589 viewsBklynRanger

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:36 - Mar 30 by BrianMcCarthy

If I free my mind it'll never come back.
Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:43 - Mar 30 with 7556 viewsridethewave

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:36 - Mar 30 by BrianMcCarthy

I imagine surfing to be lot like golf, absolutely infuriating until you get it right, at which point it becomes a absolute joy.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2018 19:43]
Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:44 - Mar 30 with 7534 viewsCiderwithRsie

That's all very well for you bastards with minds.
Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:48 - Mar 30 with 7480 viewswelwynranger

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:39 - Mar 30 by BrianMcCarthy

You used to surf?

No
Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:49 - Mar 30 with 7470 viewsSimonJames

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:43 - Mar 30 by ridethewave

I imagine surfing to be lot like golf, absolutely infuriating until you get it right, at which point it becomes a absolute joy.

What's the longest you've known someone to get golf "right"?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:49 - Mar 30 with 7468 viewsRANGERS4EVER

He didn't really do anything wrong, the keeper saved it, he didn't miss. If the keeper goes left we all agree it's a good pen and he scores. I don't see why people are so angered and confused by the Lb taking pens. Position doesn't really matter in that position. If they are good in training might as well put them on it. Was just a good save unfortunately

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:51 - Mar 30 with 7445 viewsBklynRanger

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:49 - Mar 30 by SimonJames

What's the longest you've known someone to get golf "right"?

It's a small world but I wouldn't want to paint it
Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:52 - Mar 30 with 7433 viewsridethewave

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:49 - Mar 30 by RANGERS4EVER

He didn't really do anything wrong, the keeper saved it, he didn't miss. If the keeper goes left we all agree it's a good pen and he scores. I don't see why people are so angered and confused by the Lb taking pens. Position doesn't really matter in that position. If they are good in training might as well put them on it. Was just a good save unfortunately

Perhaps.

I am more infuriated by his incestuous love for Connor Washington, the nonsensical decision to break up what is proving to be a useful partnership in Smith and Smyth to play someone who time and time again has proven he can't do it at this level, and dropping Luongo (is he injured?).

As far as the penalty goes, I would want someone who is used to beig in front of goal, is composed, and has a good strike. You can hardly say Bidwell fits that description. It's one thing taking good penalty in training, another doing it in a game.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2018 19:58]
Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:58 - Mar 30 with 7370 viewsEsox_Lucius

Bidwell is no Jim Langley, that's for sure.

The grass is always greener.

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 20:05 - Mar 30 with 7310 viewsozranger

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:52 - Mar 30 by ridethewave

Perhaps.

I am more infuriated by his incestuous love for Connor Washington, the nonsensical decision to break up what is proving to be a useful partnership in Smith and Smyth to play someone who time and time again has proven he can't do it at this level, and dropping Luongo (is he injured?).

As far as the penalty goes, I would want someone who is used to beig in front of goal, is composed, and has a good strike. You can hardly say Bidwell fits that description. It's one thing taking good penalty in training, another doing it in a game.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2018 19:58]

While your points are all valid, there is something we are all missing. It is not why did Bidwell take the penalty having an answer of he is best in training but why are the other nine outfield players worse than him? Are we saying that he is supposedly a better penalty taker than Eze, Smith, Freeman, Luongo, Wszolek, Scowen, Lynch, Onouha and Furlong. Perhaps that is the case. But, what does it really say about the remainder of those on the pitch? Are we doomed?
Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 20:07 - Mar 30 with 7288 viewsMyke

2 penalties all season - both against Reading. Pity Wash wasn't still on the pitch, he'd have buried this one too
Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 20:08 - Mar 30 with 7281 viewsMatch82

Not exactly unheard of for a left back to be taking pens. Stuart Pearce and Clive Wilson come to mind.
Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 20:10 - Mar 30 with 7259 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

‘Of all the results in all the month in all the season, he comments on this one’

Where you been mate?
[Post edited 30 Mar 2018 20:11]
Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 20:15 - Mar 30 with 7219 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 19:43 - Mar 30 by ridethewave

It's also great craic when you're learning.

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 20:21 - Mar 30 with 7164 viewssmegma

Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 20:05 - Mar 30 by ozranger

While your points are all valid, there is something we are all missing. It is not why did Bidwell take the penalty having an answer of he is best in training but why are the other nine outfield players worse than him? Are we saying that he is supposedly a better penalty taker than Eze, Smith, Freeman, Luongo, Wszolek, Scowen, Lynch, Onouha and Furlong. Perhaps that is the case. But, what does it really say about the remainder of those on the pitch? Are we doomed?

I believe he has taken two penalties. Scored one, one saved.

He's hardly at Fulham levels when it comes to taking them.
Here we go again... Bidwell taking our penalties?! on 20:21 - Mar 30 with 7164 viewsStanisgod

Ray Stewart anyone? To be fair those mentioned were also class full backs.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024