Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf 20:23 - Apr 2 with 4122 viewsBklynRanger

Any update on that?
Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 20:29 - Apr 2 with 4096 viewsaston_hoop

ok ok...harsh

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 20:31 - Apr 2 with 4082 viewsBklynRanger

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 20:48 - Apr 2 with 4010 viewsFredManRave

While Marco, Alberto and Kepin are looking into your request....

I blame Aston.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 20:49]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 14:06 - Apr 3 with 3638 viewsFDC

Behold. It is every bit as beautiful as I was lead to believe.

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 14:29 - Apr 3 with 3580 viewstimcocking

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 20:29 - Apr 2 by aston_hoop

ok ok...harsh

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 14:30 - Apr 3 with 3575 viewsBklynRanger

Cheers Fish. What a piece of balletic genius that is.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 14:31]
Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 14:47 - Apr 3 with 3516 viewsTacticalR

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 14:30 - Apr 3 by BklynRanger

Cheers Fish. What a piece of balletic genius that is.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 14:31]

Also it was against Maddison, identified in this week's opposition interview as their top boy.

Air hostess clique

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 14:51 - Apr 3 with 3495 viewsNorthernr

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 14:47 - Apr 3 by TacticalR

Also it was against Maddison, identified in this week's opposition interview as their top boy.

Little Smyth came on and megged him straight away as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 15:02 - Apr 3 with 3445 viewspaulparker

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 14:47 - Apr 3 by TacticalR

is it me or does maddison look like he should be in bronski beat or a male hairdresser
well overrated imo

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 15:10 - Apr 3 with 3405 viewsPommyhoop

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 15:02 - Apr 3 by paulparker

is it me or does maddison look like he should be in bronski beat or a male hairdresser
well overrated imo

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 15:14 - Apr 3 with 3386 viewsRANGERS4EVER

To be fair, whilst it was a great win, before our first goal I thought Maddison and Hoolahan were Norwich's best players by a mile, and still after we started to dominate. The only two who proper tried to create something, and could carve out some nice chances. Can't see either of them being at Norwich next season tbf

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 15:26 - Apr 3 with 3348 viewskensalriser

I thought Murphy was their main threat. He was causing us a lot of problems down our right in the first half. Mind you, it was probably Maddison/Hoolahan feeding him.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 15:39]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 15:28 - Apr 3 with 3341 views18StoneOfHoop

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 15:02 - Apr 3 by paulparker

well overrated imo

What about the midfield playmaker strawberry blonde very poor man's Ryan Woods cut off at the knees,pp?

..and I wanted to pin down by the throat and sit on with 19 Stone Gut Power the No.3 James Husband... #VeryLuckyNotToBeSentOff

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 17:26 - Apr 3 with 3170 viewsSnipper

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 20:29 - Apr 2 by aston_hoop

ok ok...harsh

I’ve just burst out laughing at that.

10/10 Sir.
Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 19:06 - Apr 3 with 3073 viewssmegma

ok ok...harsh

It's Stefan Moore!!!

Bluce will be over the moon.
Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 20:42 - Apr 3 with 2958 viewsToast_R

Check out @QPRFC’s Tweet:
Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 23:15 - Apr 3 with 2841 viewskropotkin41

For a man who if he was a horse would be in front of a cart, that is quite some turn.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 07:31 - Apr 4 with 2720 viewsHantsR

Did anyone see my request for an HD full length of Matt Smith's improvised Cruyf on 14:51 - Apr 3 by Northernr

Little Smyth came on and megged him straight away as well.

He actually ran between his legs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024