Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR 16:25 - Apr 3 with 62927 viewsbosh67

http://www.shepherdsbushw12.com/default.asp?section=info&page=qpr1804.htm
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 16:25]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 15:38 - Apr 20 with 3963 viewskensalriser

I have to confess a small part of me wants to see an appeal come in just so I can witness the mother of all meltdowns on this board.

I know, I know. I'm a really bad person.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 16:00 - Apr 20 with 3884 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 12:43 - Apr 20 by R_from_afar

Nice idea, I like that.

Much to the bemusement of almost every single guest, I insisted on naming the tables at my wedding reception after Rangers players; I put Barry Silkman's sister-in-law at the table named in his honour

RFA

I like that but here is a question.
Would you have named one of the tables Silkman if his sister-in-law wasn't coming?
Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 16:53 - Apr 20 with 3747 viewsRs_Holy

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 15:38 - Apr 20 by kensalriser

I have to confess a small part of me wants to see an appeal come in just so I can witness the mother of all meltdowns on this board.

I know, I know. I'm a really bad person.

For the sake of Lee Hoos health let’s hope the NIMBYs throw in the towel.
Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 18:26 - Apr 20 with 3615 viewsR_from_afar

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 15:35 - Apr 20 by Snipper

If they, or more likely, when they object, does anybody know the timeframe for a Supreme Court hearing?

Picture the scene: Rangers' legal eagles rock up at court, brimming with confidence, only to be confronted by a crack team consisting of Miss Marple, Tin-Tin and Scooby-Doo (and friends)...

Uncle Tony is even now working out whether he can fit "If it hadn't been for those meddling kids" into a tweet.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 20:27 - Apr 20 with 3456 viewsDWQPR

Would I be correct in thinking that if they were to appeal this time and lose then they have to cover the costs of Ealing Council. Also I would also assume that any basis of an appeal has to be based on new evidence and not the same old shît that they have wheeled out so far?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 20:33 - Apr 20 with 3441 viewsMedwayR

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 18:20 - Apr 19 by PunteR

They're junior players, they've still yet to earn the full hoops ;)

Regarding consulting fans on ideas i still think my idea of naming all the pitches after former players a good one if i do say so myself.

I was thinking about this earlier & who we'd name the pitches after. There are 11 pitches (3 first team, 8 academy) plus the community hall with an indoor pitch. I decided to pick youth team graduates only and came up with the following:

Alan McDonald
Ray Jones
Ian Gillard
Frank Sibley
Gerry Francis
Clive Allen
Peter & Ron Springett (or Peter Hucker)
Mike Keen
Kevin Gallen
Roger & Ian Morgan
Gary Waddock
Kiyan Prince Community Centre

Thoughts?

Poll: Who’s better?

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 22:16 - Apr 20 with 3293 viewskingo

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 20:27 - Apr 20 by DWQPR

Would I be correct in thinking that if they were to appeal this time and lose then they have to cover the costs of Ealing Council. Also I would also assume that any basis of an appeal has to be based on new evidence and not the same old shît that they have wheeled out so far?

Basically no, they can only appeal on a point of law. That is that evidence already submitted has not been considered at all. Not that they disagree with the decision but that it has failed to be considered.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 22:17 - Apr 20 with 3287 viewsTW_R

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 22:16 - Apr 20 by kingo

Basically no, they can only appeal on a point of law. That is that evidence already submitted has not been considered at all. Not that they disagree with the decision but that it has failed to be considered.

Almost 5 years ago to the day!! 5 years FFS!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2314584/New-Warren-Farm-QPR-tr
Login to get fewer ads

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 22:23 - Apr 20 with 3274 viewsPunteR

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 20:33 - Apr 20 by MedwayR

I was thinking about this earlier & who we'd name the pitches after. There are 11 pitches (3 first team, 8 academy) plus the community hall with an indoor pitch. I decided to pick youth team graduates only and came up with the following:

Alan McDonald
Ray Jones
Ian Gillard
Frank Sibley
Gerry Francis
Clive Allen
Mike Keen
Kevin Gallen
Roger & Ian Morgan
Gary Waddock

Thoughts?

Like it,nice touch especially with Ray Jones and Kiyan Prince named.
I'd have Hucker in there ahead of the Springetts.
I think you have to have a few of the QPR greats, the likes of Bowles on there. Ferdinand and even Wilkins would be good. Names that have had big careers in the game but have also worn our shirt with pride. We are going to have to attract young players to come to QPR and little touches like that helps, i think.
I guess everyone would want their favorite players. Ale Faurlin would have to get on there somewhere. . The 75/76 team is a good shout.
What is QPR'S all time best XI..? That's a thread on its own.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 22:24]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 00:00 - Apr 21 with 3114 viewsBoston

The clock strikes midnight in Britain. All is well with the world, now finish your horlicks and go to bed, the grass needs cutting in the morning.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 00:01 - Apr 21 with 3114 viewsHooparoo

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 00:00 - Apr 21 by Boston

The clock strikes midnight in Britain. All is well with the world, now finish your horlicks and go to bed, the grass needs cutting in the morning.

Are we there yet?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 00:04 - Apr 21 with 3102 viewsBoston

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 00:01 - Apr 21 by Hooparoo

Are we there yet?

Speaking to me or Mrs Hooparoo?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 00:40 - Apr 21 with 3075 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Can we finally look forward to seeing the end of one of the most overused phrases on this message board in the last 5 years?

[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 0:42]
Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 01:25 - Apr 21 with 3042 viewsVancouverHoop

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 20:33 - Apr 20 by MedwayR

Alan McDonald
Ray Jones
Ian Gillard
Frank Sibley
Gerry Francis
Clive Allen
Mike Keen
Kevin Gallen
Roger & Ian Morgan
Gary Waddock

Thoughts?

I'd add Mick Leach in there. Total club-man and never fully appreciated in his prime.
Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 02:04 - Apr 21 with 3029 viewsHooparoo

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 00:04 - Apr 21 by Boston

Speaking to me or Mrs Hooparoo?

No talking just action 😳

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 03:30 - Apr 21 with 2993 viewstimcocking

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 22:17 - Apr 20 by TW_R

Almost 5 years ago to the day!! 5 years FFS!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2314584/New-Warren-Farm-QPR-tr

5 years, no wonder this country is such a mess. Probably would have taken a fortnight here.
Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 06:02 - Apr 21 with 2944 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 22:16 - Apr 20 by kingo

Not often this board gets the chance to consider the landmark case on irrationality of a decision made by a public body, but a big shout out to the principles espoused to the 1948 case that gave us ‘Wednesbury unreasonabless.’

Bloody high bar for the residents to overcome mind you, but I bet they’ve looked at it!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 06:37 - Apr 21 with 2909 viewsLblock

So the ball well and truly in the court of Bungle and the boys

I watch with interest

My hat is on a plate, pepper, ketchup, knife and fork beside it.....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 08:32 - Apr 21 with 2772 viewsPunteR

LETS DO THIS.!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 08:47 - Apr 21 with 2746 viewsDorse

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 06:37 - Apr 21 by Lblock

So the ball well and truly in the court of Bungle and the boys

I watch with interest

My hat is on a plate, pepper, ketchup, knife and fork beside it.....

Ketchup? Philistine. HP sauce with a hat.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 09:09 - Apr 21 with 2694 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 08:47 - Apr 21 by Dorse

Ketchup? Philistine. HP sauce with a hat.

Depends what kind of headgear.

Always mustard on a pork pie hat...
Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 09:45 - Apr 21 with 2638 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Anyone got any definitive news on whether we're in the clear?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 10:18 - Apr 21 with 2569 viewsisawqpratwcity

Can't find anything on the offish news or twitter. Surprised they haven't made an announcement.

Is it possible an appeal could be lodged but the club not know about it until Monday?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 10:27 - Apr 21 with 2552 viewsqueensparker

They’re probably waiting to unveil the appeal on the pitch at half time at Griffin Park
Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 12:38 - Apr 21 with 2358 viewsDorse

Warren Farm gets go ahead for QPR on 10:27 - Apr 21 by queensparker

They’re probably waiting to unveil the appeal on the pitch at half time at Griffin Park

'Appeal THIS!'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024