Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Love it!! 21:42 - Apr 6 with 4760 viewsMyke

Hoilett missed a penalty in the 95th minute! Cardiff lose 1-0!
Love it!! on 21:44 - Apr 6 with 4738 viewsToast_R

Funny, Warnock's reaction??? Scary. Dont like to see a bloke his age letting the stress get to him like that.
Love it!! on 22:21 - Apr 6 with 4632 viewsKonk

Love it!! on 21:44 - Apr 6 by Toast_R

Funny, Warnock's reaction??? Scary. Dont like to see a bloke his age letting the stress get to him like that.

I know he had a great year with you lot, but I dislike Warnock more than Wise, Terry...more than anyone else in football. A permanently arsey, angry, aggressive, shouty, snidey, mouthy, bitter, horrible cun t, who usually turns out dirty, shi thouse teams. Horrible, freaky looking cu nt, and I can't wait until he finally retires. He stands opposed to almost everything I love about the way the game should be played. A grade A cu nt and shi tbag.

Edit. Okay, I don't hate him as much as Wise or Terry, but I do think he's fuc king horrible!
[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 22:23]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Love it!! on 22:23 - Apr 6 with 4614 views2Thomas2Bowles

Love it!! on 22:21 - Apr 6 by Konk

I know he had a great year with you lot, but I dislike Warnock more than Wise, Terry...more than anyone else in football. A permanently arsey, angry, aggressive, shouty, snidey, mouthy, bitter, horrible cun t, who usually turns out dirty, shi thouse teams. Horrible, freaky looking cu nt, and I can't wait until he finally retires. He stands opposed to almost everything I love about the way the game should be played. A grade A cu nt and shi tbag.

Edit. Okay, I don't hate him as much as Wise or Terry, but I do think he's fuc king horrible!

We love him

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Love it!! on 22:23 - Apr 6 with 4617 viewsPunteR

Ha ha. You've been wanting to say that on here for ages havnt you ?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Love it!! on 22:31 - Apr 6 with 4587 viewsKonk

Love it!! on 22:23 - Apr 6 by PunteR

Ha ha. You've been wanting to say that on here for ages havnt you ?

I've been bottling it up for a long time in the interest of diplomacy, but sorry...ask around...he's a massive, massive, fuc king, huge, massive, awful, terrible cu nt of a man. Truly. It's a fact.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Love it!! on 22:44 - Apr 6 with 4557 viewsDannyPaddox

When the Holy Man met the Lord of Muck & Nettles. Something had to give.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SeanWaIker/status/982359202785120256?s=08.

One of the highlights of the season. Check Espiritu Santu's eventual "Right you are"
[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 22:48]
Love it!! on 23:07 - Apr 6 with 4488 viewskensalriser

Unless paulparker's hacked Konk's account, he's been totally out-ranted there. Impressive.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Love it!! on 23:31 - Apr 6 with 4419 viewsGloryHunter

Just seen Hoilett missing penalty on TV. So there IS a God!
Login to get fewer ads

Love it!! on 23:50 - Apr 6 with 4387 viewsMyke

C'mon konk get off the fence - tell us what you really think of Warnock
Love it!! on 00:17 - Apr 7 with 4332 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Everyone hates Colin until he manages them.
Love it!! on 00:17 - Apr 7 with 4335 viewseghamranger

He is marmite though!!

So konk has a point tbf
Love it!! on 00:29 - Apr 7 with 4317 viewsLazyFan

Love it!! on 00:17 - Apr 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

Everyone hates Colin until he manages them.

Actually, we loved him before then as his teams always seem to lose to us. No matter what the current form is, we always seem to beat the team he is currently managing :)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Love it!! on 02:53 - Apr 7 with 4213 viewstimcocking

If it's a choice between Fulham and Cardiff, i'd be cheering for Cardiff.

The fact i'm born in Cardiff probably influences the decision, but for me it'd be really bad news to see Fulham or Brentford in the premier league whilst we're languishing in the reserves.

So to me, your blind xenophobia is probably trumping logic.
Love it!! on 04:28 - Apr 7 with 4178 viewsdixiedean

Love it!! on 02:53 - Apr 7 by timcocking

If it's a choice between Fulham and Cardiff, i'd be cheering for Cardiff.

The fact i'm born in Cardiff probably influences the decision, but for me it'd be really bad news to see Fulham or Brentford in the premier league whilst we're languishing in the reserves.

So to me, your blind xenophobia is probably trumping logic.

Have never liked NW although you have to have a grudging admiration for his ability to put together promotion winning teams with an unlikely bunch of cast offs from other clubs , as he did with us. But yes he's an objectionable tw@t at times . And Cardiff are in my personal experience the vilest fans I've ever encountered outside Millwall and the Scum so I'd piss myself if they blew it now. I'd rather Fulham go up instead. TBH I've never had a problem with FFC unlike our other West(ish) London neighbours . And obviously don't want Villa to go up due to #26 and that arrogant little 5hit grealish so Fulham are the lesser evil for me !
Love it!! on 05:58 - Apr 7 with 4154 viewsstowmarketrange

Love it!! on 04:28 - Apr 7 by dixiedean

Have never liked NW although you have to have a grudging admiration for his ability to put together promotion winning teams with an unlikely bunch of cast offs from other clubs , as he did with us. But yes he's an objectionable tw@t at times . And Cardiff are in my personal experience the vilest fans I've ever encountered outside Millwall and the Scum so I'd piss myself if they blew it now. I'd rather Fulham go up instead. TBH I've never had a problem with FFC unlike our other West(ish) London neighbours . And obviously don't want Villa to go up due to #26 and that arrogant little 5hit grealish so Fulham are the lesser evil for me !

What about Derby?Can you imagine how Keogh would fare against the best attackers in the land?Come on it would comedy genius.
Love it!! on 05:59 - Apr 7 with 4153 viewsWesty75

Love it!! on 04:28 - Apr 7 by dixiedean

Could seriously do without Fulham getting automatic and Brentford sneaking up through the playoffs though. That would be shit.
Love it!! on 08:08 - Apr 7 with 4003 viewsstowmarketrange

Love it!! on 05:59 - Apr 7 by Westy75

Could seriously do without Fulham getting automatic and Brentford sneaking up through the playoffs though. That would be shit.

Maybe those lovable Millwall chaps might like to wreck some new grounds in the premier league?
Love it!! on 09:12 - Apr 7 with 3914 viewskingsburyR

Classic!!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Love it!! on 09:19 - Apr 7 with 3903 viewsEsox_Lucius

I'm with Konk on this subject.

The grass is always greener.

Love it!! on 09:31 - Apr 7 with 3864 viewsHunterhoop

This was peak Warnock. Arguably his best work.

I know he was great for us, we love him, and he is a very good manager, but there is good reason he gets called Colin...
Love it!! on 10:06 - Apr 7 with 3801 viewsoddball

i couldn't give a toss who hates him.the man is as passionate as it gets and when he's you're manager upsetting fans and players of other clubs it doesn't get any better than that.a proven winner at putting teams together without bankrupting the club.i loved his time at rangers put a team together that was good on the eye. and after all the failures before him got us up.so for all the colin haters out there.aye up lad's im ere too fookin stay. all wind and piss the lot of em.
Love it!! on 10:09 - Apr 7 with 3789 views2Thomas2Bowles

Love it!! on 10:06 - Apr 7 by oddball

i couldn't give a toss who hates him.the man is as passionate as it gets and when he's you're manager upsetting fans and players of other clubs it doesn't get any better than that.a proven winner at putting teams together without bankrupting the club.i loved his time at rangers put a team together that was good on the eye. and after all the failures before him got us up.so for all the colin haters out there.aye up lad's im ere too fookin stay. all wind and piss the lot of em.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Love it!! on 11:39 - Apr 7 with 3700 viewsToast_R

I'd have Fulham all day over Cardiff. Fulham fans have had their fair share of stick and dodgy chairman looking to make at quick buck at the clubs expense much like ourselves so I find it difficult to begrudge them success. As much as I respect NW for the wonderful job he did for QPR I just can't stand Cardiff who harbour fans that are violent and have no shame in intimidating women and children at a f@cking football match with this backward anti English mindset which is apparently whholly acceptable. I sincerely hope they choke again.
Love it!! on 13:50 - Apr 7 with 3588 viewsDeepcutHoop

Love it!! on 09:19 - Apr 7 by Esox_Lucius

I'm with Konk on this subject.

Same here.
Love it!! on 01:25 - Apr 8 with 3360 viewsWindsorHoopMan

He gave us the greatest year in the modern day history of the club when we won the championship. Not much more you can say about that really
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024