Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dr Mark Prince in the club shop last night..... 16:41 - Apr 11 with 3342 viewsthehat

Great to meet Dr Mark Prince last night in the clubshop - Mark is the father of Kiyan Prince the young QPR player who was cruelly stabbed to death outside his school aged 15 over twelve years ago. Mark has just released his autobiography 'The Prince of Peace' which tells the events in detail and how his life is now dedicated to campaigning against gang and knife crime. Its a very powerful and emotional book and I highly recommend it. Mark describes how the club have helped him and his family come to terms with Kiyan's death and the support they continue to give him and his charity going forward. Football is not just a match and three points and this makes me very proud of our club.
Dr Mark Prince in the club shop last night..... on 17:13 - Apr 11 with 3248 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Truly inspirational guy.

Can't recommend the book highly enough and would urge everyone to take a little look at the Kiyan Prince Foundation website and see the work Mark does.

http://www.thekpf.com/

And if you are feeling generous, make a donation!
Dr Mark Prince in the club shop last night..... on 19:02 - Apr 11 with 3143 viewstimcocking

Christ what a total nightmare. Impossible to overcome i'm sure.
Dr Mark Prince in the club shop last night..... on 19:10 - Apr 11 with 3127 viewssmegma

Halfway through it and I've cried 3 times. Great words by Andy Evans and Andy Sinton.

I never knew Mark was an old school friend of Paul Furlong.
Dr Mark Prince in the club shop last night..... on 10:13 - Apr 12 with 2861 viewsphilc

The work the club does off the pitch with community projects etc is fantastic and deserves wider credit. Together with Tuesday nights tribute to Super Ray, makes me proud of our Club.

We may not be able to match the likes of Chelsea etc, with their glamour signings, but I know what type of club I'd rather support.
Dr Mark Prince in the club shop last night..... on 16:19 - Apr 12 with 2677 viewssmegma

What a great read, what a great human being. A warts and all look back on his life so far. He openly admits he was a wrong 'un aged 16-23 ish. Then took up boxing and it's a real rags to rags story. The section about his eldest son obviously draws us all to the book and how he has got through the past 12 years should be an inspiration to anyone on the wrong side of the tracks. Got about 30 pages to go but I recommend it to anyone.
Dr Mark Prince in the club shop last night..... on 20:01 - Apr 12 with 2529 viewssmegma

Check out Mark in this video. He's the boxer with Kyan's painting In the background.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024