Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Manning 20:23 - Apr 12 with 1991 viewsenfieldargh

I love this kid great prospect.

He showed some fantastic skill in the 2nd half totally deceiving two defenders and wriggling past a third.

Eye for goal and a fearless hurling background.

Him and Smyth, not only are they young, hungry and talented but they have no fear of confrontation.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Ryan Manning on 20:42 - Apr 12 with 1940 viewsbosh67

He is a tremendous player. He has great technical ability and as we have seen recently put him off the shoulder of a defender on a run into the box and he's lethal with his head. Horrible phrase but... great engine too.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ryan Manning on 22:27 - Apr 12 with 1776 viewsWestbourneR

For me the kid has got genuine class. I’ve found his almost total exclusion this season mystifying - especially when you consider that he has scored or assisted every time he’s played. He’s got special ability - delivery, unique eye for a pass, keeps possession, hard worker, bite on the tackle. I think he could play at the top level.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Ryan Manning on 22:59 - Apr 12 with 1714 viewsdaveB

Ryan Manning on 22:27 - Apr 12 by WestbourneR

For me the kid has got genuine class. I’ve found his almost total exclusion this season mystifying - especially when you consider that he has scored or assisted every time he’s played. He’s got special ability - delivery, unique eye for a pass, keeps possession, hard worker, bite on the tackle. I think he could play at the top level.

I like Manning but where would you have played him from the start of the season?

He can do a job out wide but not sure thats his best position. He's looks better in the middle but the form of Luongo, Scowen and Freeman made it hard for him. I thought at the start of the season when he did play he looked well off the pace and maybe this spell out of the side has helped to re focus him and he's now showing his best form.
Ryan Manning on 10:47 - Apr 13 with 1414 viewsdublinr

Been telling everyone who'll listen that he'll play for Ireland. Playing really well for the under 21s, often described in the press reports as a forward tho. Perhaps he plays in a more advanced role

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024