Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renewing one's ST using the online system 09:21 - Apr 13 with 2374 viewsBklynRanger

Dead easy isn't it? Nothing keeps me calmer and less filled with rage than spending Friday morning clicking my way through a never ending space-time continuum of passwords, network member searches and other clever modern day access portals, only to find myself exactly back where I exactly fcuking started. Great system. Seamless stuff.

Renewing one's ST using the online system on 09:30 - Apr 13 with 2343 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I think linking the accounts was a pain but it has seemed ok since for me personally.
You have reminded me to renew as well.
First time without any of my lads. The second one goes to uni in September so R Block will have one less in it (apart from holidays of course which actually seems to be most of the time!)
Renewing one's ST using the online system on 09:52 - Apr 13 with 2302 viewsrobith

I couldn't find mine. Emailed the box office and they told me as I was on the direct debit scheme it had in fact autorenewed...
Renewing one's ST using the online system on 09:56 - Apr 13 with 2294 viewsEsox_Lucius

I am on the direct debit scheme now. Painless would adequately describe it IMO.

The grass is always greener.

Renewing one's ST using the online system on 09:59 - Apr 13 with 2293 viewsBklynRanger

Renewing one's ST using the online system on 09:52 - Apr 13 by robith

I couldn't find mine. Emailed the box office and they told me as I was on the direct debit scheme it had in fact autorenewed...

Ah ok, that may be what's going on, I'll ask the lads at mission control.

Slightly ludicrous though isn't it? It shouldn't auto-renew without our at least agreeing to it, and it should tell you what's going on somewhere Shirley?
Renewing one's ST using the online system on 11:37 - Apr 13 with 2192 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Renewing one's ST using the online system on 09:59 - Apr 13 by BklynRanger

Ah ok, that may be what's going on, I'll ask the lads at mission control.

Slightly ludicrous though isn't it? It shouldn't auto-renew without our at least agreeing to it, and it should tell you what's going on somewhere Shirley?

I agree, that doesn't sound right. I am on the DD scheme and although I would assume once I have renewed that will just continue, I wouldn't expect the season ticket itself to auto renew.
Renewing one's ST using the online system on 12:30 - Apr 13 with 2140 viewsdaveB

doesn't work for me, tired to renew mine and my sons but it said I needed a kids ticket in basket which i had, tried to just renew my sons instead and again got same message so I gave up
Renewing one's ST using the online system on 12:55 - Apr 13 with 2111 viewsBklynRanger

Renewing one's ST using the online system on 11:37 - Apr 13 by CroydonCaptJack

I agree, that doesn't sound right. I am on the DD scheme and although I would assume once I have renewed that will just continue, I wouldn't expect the season ticket itself to auto renew.

Wait till the players hear about it - they won't even have to bother running around anymore because everyone on the direct debit scheme has unwittingly committed to paying up until the end of the century anyway, and the only way to get out of that is to go through a 27-step security verification procedure that includes detaching a finger and FedEx-ing it to Ticketmaster's head office in West Hollywood where it will by analysed by some fit blond using CSI-type methods and returned to us within 10 working days give or take plus a prolonged stint when the package becomes accidentally lodged behind a radiator in customs at Heathrow.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 12:57]
Renewing one's ST using the online system on 12:59 - Apr 13 with 2103 viewsSnipper

I was going through the rigmarole of renewing online this morning. When I got to the payment stage, it was still £3.50 booking fee. I thought that was to have stopped?

Anyway, I’m passing QPR later on my way to work, so I’ll renew then.

The booking fee is a bloody joke considering it’s the same season ticket card we use now.
Login to get fewer ads

Renewing one's ST using the online system on 15:30 - Apr 13 with 1990 viewsPinnerPaul

I'm still unsure whether to renew on line or in person.

Sounds like in person might be easier - could spend my QPR 'cash' on yet more memorabilia as well I guess that way.
Renewing one's ST using the online system on 15:47 - Apr 13 with 1965 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Update:-
I went to renew earlier and a friend of mines details came up instead of mine. He is in my network and a nice enough bloke but I don't really want to pay for his ST.
Renewing one's ST using the online system on 15:50 - Apr 13 with 1960 viewstimcocking

I've spent the last 10 years booking tickets at the 12th attempt or having a very quiet commentary possibly decide to start just a few minutes late. Why on earth can't they turn the volume up just for once? Is it really not possible to employ a commentator who would come 5 minutes before kick off? At least twice this year i've quite literally paid money to watch the stream and not even been able to log in. Now, it's started cutting out half a dozen times a game for a minute a time I miss goals regularly. Almost never worked perfectly. Make that never.

Mind you, i was unable to buy a QPR shirt from the club shop in the 80s, and we still haven't even managed that have we?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 15:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024