Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” 13:44 - Apr 16 with 20099 viewsNov77

You heard it, I expect Ollie to be held fully accountable if he fails in this meticulous and explicit cunning plan.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 18:23 - Apr 16 with 2365 viewsJuzzie

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 17:52 - Apr 16 by switchingcode

Resting players for the big one against the mighty Bees how the mighty have fallen.I like Olli but he don’t do himself any favours.If he loses again I can see him ending up in the lunatic asylum if he over reacts like he did last season after the defeat at GP he said it was the worse defeat in his career.Looking forward to this as always with what should be a full house.

It's not a 'big one' but there is local pride at stake.
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 18:24 - Apr 16 with 2359 viewsPinnerPaul

They are the all the same

'It is, what it is' was pretty annoying.

Hughes always talks in grammatically correct sentences, but who can forget the 'meticulous planning' or more recently the 'message (Southampton) sent out' by beating a League One side - surprise , surprise they have lost both games v PL oppo since!
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 18:40 - Apr 16 with 2318 viewsTacticalR

@Nov77 'You heard it, I expect Ollie to be held fully accountable if he fails in this meticulous and explicit cunning plan.'

I don't think we should go meticulous against Brentford. That will only confuse the players and end in tears.

Air hostess clique

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 19:01 - Apr 16 with 2289 viewsDorse

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 17:52 - Apr 16 by switchingcode

Resting players for the big one against the mighty Bees how the mighty have fallen.I like Olli but he don’t do himself any favours.If he loses again I can see him ending up in the lunatic asylum if he over reacts like he did last season after the defeat at GP he said it was the worse defeat in his career.Looking forward to this as always with what should be a full house.

To be fair, we were never that mighty. It's the hooped shirts, you see. Makes us look bigger.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 19:11 - Apr 16 with 2267 viewsessextaxiboy

Games between ex Premier League clubs (like ourselves) are much bigger ....
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 19:46 - Apr 16 with 2210 viewsswitchingcode

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 18:23 - Apr 16 by Juzzie

It's not a 'big one' but there is local pride at stake.

Very true
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 20:47 - Apr 16 with 2151 viewssmegma

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 19:46 - Apr 16 by switchingcode

Very true

The only thing we share is bus stops on the 237 route.
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 20:47 - Apr 16 with 2152 viewsdavman

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 16:33 - Apr 16 by BushRanger82

If he plays the same team at Brentford, as he did against Preston, we'll likely be stuffed.
All the pre-match grandstanding won't change that.

Ollie keeping the same team two games running at this stage of the season...

My word, I'll have some of whatever you are on! 😈

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 20:50 - Apr 16 with 2147 viewsswitchingcode

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 20:47 - Apr 16 by smegma

The only thing we share is bus stops on the 237 route.

Who’s sharing wtf
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 20:56 - Apr 16 with 2135 viewsWatford_Ranger

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 20:47 - Apr 16 by davman

Ollie keeping the same team two games running at this stage of the season...

My word, I'll have some of whatever you are on! 😈

I sincerely hope he doesn’t. It’ll be hard enough with 11 let alone with Cousins strolling about doing his Jenas impression.
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 20:58 - Apr 16 with 2131 viewsWatford_Ranger

Have you not sold out yet? Give us some more tickets.
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 20:59 - Apr 16 with 2131 viewssmegma

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 20:50 - Apr 16 by switchingcode

Who’s sharing wtf

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 21:12 - Apr 16 with 2117 viewsNoDiddley

Never did get rival 'fans' going onto other message boards.
Konk is ok as he's got a bit of humour about him.
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 21:15 - Apr 16 with 2108 viewsswitchingcode

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 21:12 - Apr 16 by NoDiddley

Never did get rival 'fans' going onto other message boards.
Konk is ok as he's got a bit of humour about him.

So you get it then
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 21:17 - Apr 16 with 2104 viewsswitchingcode

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 20:58 - Apr 16 by Watford_Ranger

Have you not sold out yet? Give us some more tickets.

We do do for big successful clubs
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 21:23 - Apr 16 with 2091 viewsNoDiddley

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 21:15 - Apr 16 by switchingcode

So you get it then

I said Konk not cock
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 21:23 - Apr 16 with 2089 viewssmegma

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 21:17 - Apr 16 by switchingcode

Successful clubs don't exist in the Championship
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 21:26 - Apr 16 with 2082 viewssmegma

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 21:17 - Apr 16 by switchingcode

Fulham had one of their lowest attendances in months on Saturday
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 21:36 - Apr 16 with 2072 viewsRangersw12

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 21:15 - Apr 16 by switchingcode

So you get it then

Out of interest who do you lot hate more us or Fulham ?

Obviously I know there is deep resentment because of 67 etc

I went to Brentford/Fulham game late 90's (I think Fulham won 2-0) and it seemed both set of fans hated each other and there wasnt any anti Rangers stuff then
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 21:53 - Apr 16 with 2049 viewsLowerloftLad

They turn up for big clubs that's everyone then
To be fair though them and Yeovil mustered up a decent 54k worth of empty seats when they had there last big Match

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 21:56 - Apr 16 with 2043 viewsswitchingcode

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 21:36 - Apr 16 by Rangersw12

I went to Brentford/Fulham game late 90's (I think Fulham won 2-0) and it seemed both set of fans hated each other and there wasnt any anti Rangers stuff then

Fulham
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 22:14 - Apr 16 with 2008 viewsswitchingcode

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 21:53 - Apr 16 by LowerloftLad

They turn up for big clubs that's everyone then
To be fair though them and Yeovil mustered up a decent 54k worth of empty seats when they had there last big Match

It’s good that football success is about points rather than attendances as we would be even below you.The football we play and our set up is admired by many fans in this league in which we have the second lowest fan base something I’m proud about my club.This is a fantastic league full of genuine massive clubs which many have arrogant fans who think they shouldn’t be in it Leeds Birmingham Derby to name a few.
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 22:24 - Apr 16 with 1989 viewsWatford_Ranger

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 22:14 - Apr 16 by switchingcode

It’s good that football success is about points rather than attendances as we would be even below you.The football we play and our set up is admired by many fans in this league in which we have the second lowest fan base something I’m proud about my club.This is a fantastic league full of genuine massive clubs which many have arrogant fans who think they shouldn’t be in it Leeds Birmingham Derby to name a few.

This league is many things but it’s not fantastic.
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 22:49 - Apr 16 with 1931 viewsTacticalR

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 21:36 - Apr 16 by Rangersw12

You know you're moving up in the world when you hate a better class of club.

Air hostess clique

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 22:53 - Apr 16 with 1921 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 22:14 - Apr 16 by switchingcode

I'm not sure I agree. It's mostly players you hear talking about a club "being where it should be, in the premier league". I don't know one QPR fan that thinks that. I don't imagine there are that many who think that at most of the clubs you've mentioned either.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024