Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” 13:44 - Apr 16 with 20096 viewsNov77

You heard it, I expect Ollie to be held fully accountable if he fails in this meticulous and explicit cunning plan.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 23:11 - Apr 16 with 3174 viewsDannyPaddox

The Bee Man. The Code Switcher. The Middle Sex.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 0:10]
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 23:22 - Apr 16 with 3143 viewsLadbrokeR

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 17:52 - Apr 16 by switchingcode

Resting players for the big one against the mighty Bees how the mighty have fallen.I like Olli but he don’t do himself any favours.If he loses again I can see him ending up in the lunatic asylum if he over reacts like he did last season after the defeat at GP he said it was the worse defeat in his career.Looking forward to this as always with what should be a full house.

The cut and cut and thrust of verbal volleyball. I find your posts so illuminating.
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 00:44 - Apr 17 with 3087 viewsconnell10

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 23:22 - Apr 16 by LadbrokeR

The cut and cut and thrust of verbal volleyball. I find your posts so illuminating.

I find the boring and crass!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 00:57 - Apr 17 with 3080 viewsDavieQPR

Could mean he intends to play Mackie and Washington. Never be surprised at what he does.
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 04:11 - Apr 17 with 3026 views18StoneOfHoop

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 21:15 - Apr 16 by switchingcode

So you get it then

But you're dull,Konk is never that.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” (n/t) on 07:04 - Apr 17 with 2945 viewsLowerloftLad

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 08:11 - Apr 17 with 2881 viewsswitchingcode

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 23:11 - Apr 16 by DannyPaddox

The Bee Man. The Code Switcher. The Middle Sex.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 0:10]

😃😃😃
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 08:14 - Apr 17 with 2876 viewsswitchingcode

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 00:44 - Apr 17 by connell10

I find the boring and crass!

very well said er I think
Login to get fewer ads

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 09:43 - Apr 17 with 2794 viewsAgedR

I do hope Ollie resists the temptation to be too ‘end of season’ in his team selection and plays Smithies at least.

This is the first time for a while that we have the potential to give them a game with our best XI. And we’ll need them as the Bees are more than half decent and look due to hammer someone to me.

The Fulham and Brentford games are big for us, despite our delusions of grandeur. We’re not likely to play the scum regularly again unless the Russian gets his collar felt, so these are our derbies.

I always go with my Bees mates and I’m sick of retreating before the end of the game in to a vat of Guinness in their club bar.

Also, for my tuppence, Switching, like Konk, has always made a balanced and welcome contribution to the board (unlike some of the herbert yuffs Brentford seem to have recently produced). There’s much to admire about how the bees go about their business, but, these pseudo casuals from Hounslow don’t really add to it.

Come on rangers, an unexpectedly glorious afternoon in the sun would be most welcome.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 09:45 - Apr 17 with 2786 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I thought 'Switching Code' was slang for bisexuality.
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 09:54 - Apr 17 with 2766 viewsRangersw12

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 09:43 - Apr 17 by AgedR

I do hope Ollie resists the temptation to be too ‘end of season’ in his team selection and plays Smithies at least.

This is the first time for a while that we have the potential to give them a game with our best XI. And we’ll need them as the Bees are more than half decent and look due to hammer someone to me.

The Fulham and Brentford games are big for us, despite our delusions of grandeur. We’re not likely to play the scum regularly again unless the Russian gets his collar felt, so these are our derbies.

I always go with my Bees mates and I’m sick of retreating before the end of the game in to a vat of Guinness in their club bar.

Also, for my tuppence, Switching, like Konk, has always made a balanced and welcome contribution to the board (unlike some of the herbert yuffs Brentford seem to have recently produced). There’s much to admire about how the bees go about their business, but, these pseudo casuals from Hounslow don’t really add to it.

Come on rangers, an unexpectedly glorious afternoon in the sun would be most welcome.

Problem is these are not big games for us and deep down the players know it too which is why we get turned over easily as both Brentford and Fulham see us the big one

Whatever Olly says you can't manufacture a rivalry
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 9:56]
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 09:58 - Apr 17 with 2757 viewssimmo

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 09:54 - Apr 17 by Rangersw12

Problem is these are not big games for us and deep down the players know it too which is why we get turned over easily as both Brentford and Fulham see us the big one

Whatever Olly says you can't manufacture a rivalry
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 9:56]

It's also a game where we have nothing to play for and Brentford do.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 09:59 - Apr 17 with 2759 viewsNorthernr

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 09:43 - Apr 17 by AgedR

Mrs Smithies is due to drop a sprog this Saturday so he'll likely be unavailable - that's why they gave Ingram a go last week, didn't want him going into this game cold.
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 10:08 - Apr 17 with 2742 viewsRangersw12

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 09:58 - Apr 17 by simmo

It's also a game where we have nothing to play for and Brentford do.

Yep adding that into the mix and all I can see is a home win
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 10:12 - Apr 17 with 2732 viewsstevec

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 13:59 - Apr 16 by Nov77

If we fail to “make them do all sorts of stuff” then yes i’ll be back.

I think we will ''make them do all sorts of stuff''

And if it's anything like usual, probably ''all over us''
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 10:22 - Apr 17 with 2699 viewsAgedR

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 09:59 - Apr 17 by Northernr

Mrs Smithies is due to drop a sprog this Saturday so he'll likely be unavailable - that's why they gave Ingram a go last week, didn't want him going into this game cold.

Seems like a picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 10:26 - Apr 17 with 2681 viewsNov77

http://beesotted.com/ian-holloways-brentford-cup-final-qpr-boss-gives-his-game-a

Brentford are onto our plan!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 10:26 - Apr 17 with 2681 viewssmegma

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 09:45 - Apr 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

I thought 'Switching Code' was slang for bisexuality.

"Homo superior, in my interior"

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 10:27 - Apr 17 with 2673 viewsMick_S

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 10:22 - Apr 17 by AgedR

Seems like a picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Your wish is my command:

â–¶ 0:13

He's doing some stuff there.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 10:44]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 10:47 - Apr 17 with 2639 viewsswitchingcode

Hope that lump up front Smith don’t play as we seem to struggle to contain him.We were coasting before he came on in the 2 2 draw earlier in the season.This is very much a big game for us older fans who have had to put up with the likes of Swindon Gillingham Orient to provide a derby atmosphere over the last 40 years.Will be a tight game Saturday as we still have a very very outside chance of making the play offs.See you in stripes at full time😉
We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 12:45 - Apr 17 with 2538 viewsAgedR

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 10:47 - Apr 17 by switchingcode

Hope that lump up front Smith don’t play as we seem to struggle to contain him.We were coasting before he came on in the 2 2 draw earlier in the season.This is very much a big game for us older fans who have had to put up with the likes of Swindon Gillingham Orient to provide a derby atmosphere over the last 40 years.Will be a tight game Saturday as we still have a very very outside chance of making the play offs.See you in stripes at full time😉

I'll be in the Hibernian club after the game, doing some deep, deep undercover heavy drinking reconnaissance.

However, if we resort to lumping it up the posh Matt, I may be there before the final whistle.

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:47 - Apr 17 with 2526 viewsJacksDad

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 12:51 - Apr 17 with 2514 viewsTacticalR

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 09:59 - Apr 17 by Northernr

'Mrs Smithies is due to drop a sprog this Saturday so he'll likely be unavailable'

Fair enough, it sounds like a safe pair of hands is needed.

Air hostess clique

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 13:27 - Apr 17 with 2430 viewsR_from_afar

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 15:16 - Apr 16 by Dando

What about just playing our best team, and playing football. Glad the players are running about a lot, but isn't that suppose to happen by default?

Given that we recognise that some players will have to be sold before next season, isn’t it sensible to give some of the squad players a game so we can assess whether they are good enough, prior to the transfer window?

That said, I'd love us to win this one for a change. Not easy to balance everything, is it?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 14:29 - Apr 17 with 2354 viewsNorthernr

We’re going to force Brentford “to do all sorts of stuff” on 10:26 - Apr 17 by Nov77

http://beesotted.com/ian-holloways-brentford-cup-final-qpr-boss-gives-his-game-a

Brentford are onto our plan!

Christ that article is nearly as cringe as Holloway's comments in the first place!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024