Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy 10:29 - Apr 17 with 5103 viewsloftboy

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 19:54 - Apr 17 with 1262 viewsdanehoop

I don't often agree with you Steve, but Labour have never had a women leader:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37357314

Never knowingly understood

He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 20:21 - Apr 17 with 1236 viewsMrSheen

He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 19:54 - Apr 17 by danehoop

I don't often agree with you Steve, but Labour have never had a women leader:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37357314

Margaret Beckett - 2 months as acting leader in 1994.
Harriet Harman - 4 months as acting leader in both 2010 & 2015. The Tony Parkes of the Labour Party.
He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 20:24 - Apr 17 with 1231 viewsBlackCrowe

He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 14:31 - Apr 17 by loftboy

Because she’s a 100% certifiable fruitbat!

I make LB correct. Utterly crackers.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 20:58 - Apr 17 with 1200 viewssmegma

He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 20:21 - Apr 17 by MrSheen

Margaret Beckett - 2 months as acting leader in 1994.
Harriet Harman - 4 months as acting leader in both 2010 & 2015. The Tony Parkes of the Labour Party.

That is splitting hairs taken to Olympic gold medal standard.
He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 21:03 - Apr 17 with 1197 viewsMrSheen

He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 18:56 - Apr 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yeah you've beat this drum before, and tried to make out that Phillip May is just the janitor or serves the tea. Even if he was just the Parking attendant, it is still a conflict of interest.

He is a speculative capitalist, working for a speculative capitalist company. When his clients benefit , he benefits. Maybe it’s just a coincidence, but how arrogant (or corrupt) do you have to be to leave yourself open to that opportunity. Maybe the hours before Mrs May convinced the cabinet to bomb fck out of a already demolished country they were talking about the garden and holiday plans.

And Labour have hade two female leaders by the way, and unlike the Tories the membership elect ours.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 19:03]

Before I get hauled in for a compulsory refresher course by my employer’s compliance department, I should add that both passing on and dealing on inside information is a criminal offence punished with up to seven years in prison and an unlimited fine. I call on anyone in possession of any evidence of such wicked malpractice on the part of our Prime Minister and her husband to report it to the police and Financial Conduct Authority immediately. Thank you.
He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 21:11 - Apr 17 with 1181 viewsBoston

He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 21:03 - Apr 17 by MrSheen

Before I get hauled in for a compulsory refresher course by my employer’s compliance department, I should add that both passing on and dealing on inside information is a criminal offence punished with up to seven years in prison and an unlimited fine. I call on anyone in possession of any evidence of such wicked malpractice on the part of our Prime Minister and her husband to report it to the police and Financial Conduct Authority immediately. Thank you.

er, we get racing tips on here, is he going to be in trouble?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 21:14 - Apr 17 with 1180 viewsBoston

He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 10:56 - Apr 17 by smegma

She probably thinks Dr Josef Mengele was misunderstood.

To be fair, I can't understand German either.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 04:02 - Apr 18 with 1117 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 21:03 - Apr 17 by MrSheen

You are right, I have zero proof hat Phillip May, who our prime minister herself has described as ‘her rock’ and ‘closest advisor’ has in anyway deliberately provided insider information.

But that wasn’t what I or the article said was it? I said Capita, and by default Phillip May, have proffited from the air strikes in Syria, arranged by his spouse and recipient of his advice.

However, I stick by my accusation of conflict of interest.
Login to get fewer ads

He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 04:15 - Apr 18 with 1113 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

As for the lack of female leaders in the Labour Party, it is a deep shame for me that we have never produced a female prime minister.

However, at least we elect our leaders through the membership the democratic way.

I’d also point out that we have the highest ratio of female MPs of any party (44%), and prior to the 2017 general election, we were the first party to have a majority female shadow cabinet.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2018 5:39]
He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 07:37 - Apr 18 with 1072 viewsTheChef

He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 17:12 - Apr 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

Report on this instead you inflammatory arseholes:

‘With each JASSM costing over a million dollars, Lockheed Martin will make a tidy profit. Their investors, including Capital Group, will make a fortune, in part due to of one of their employees partners launching legally questionable air strikes, without the permission of the UK Parliament.

This cannot be allowed. It is clear that the interests of Philip May’s employer are served well by the military actions of Philip May’s wife. Philip May has become a perfect example of the blatant corruption in our society which permeates the very top of our democratic power structures. It is not acceptable for Philip May to stay in his position at Capital Group while Theresa May wields the ability to take the United Kingdom to war.

It isn’t only Lockheed Martin who benefits from the spoils of a middle east crisis. Capital Group has investments in other businesses that get a boost from the future conflicts. The Group own 5.12 percent of Boeing, 9.85 percent of oil giants Royal Dutch Shell, as well as shares in some of the most powerful internet giants such as Amazon, Google, and Netflix. The Capital Group already has an enormous amount of influence. Keeping Philip May is just greedy.

If you feel strongly that Philip May should step down from his position at Capital Group, then please get in touch with Theresa May's Downing Street office. Stop our leaders making a profit from war’

As usual, follow the money.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 12:16 - Apr 18 with 1000 viewssmegma

He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 04:15 - Apr 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

As for the lack of female leaders in the Labour Party, it is a deep shame for me that we have never produced a female prime minister.

However, at least we elect our leaders through the membership the democratic way.

I’d also point out that we have the highest ratio of female MPs of any party (44%), and prior to the 2017 general election, we were the first party to have a majority female shadow cabinet.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2018 5:39]

This splitting of hairs is getting better
He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 13:39 - Apr 18 with 977 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

He’s not the messiah he’s a very naughty boy on 12:16 - Apr 18 by smegma

This splitting of hairs is getting better

I don't think you know what splitting hairs means.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2018 14:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024