Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel vs. Scum 16:10 - Apr 17 with 5404 viewssuperhoopdownunder

What a performance

Amazing
I miss the champ
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 16:17]
Adel vs. Scum on 18:21 - Apr 17 with 5292 viewsrsonist

I thought of this performance the other week when many on here were saying the very notion of Eze playing up top on his own was absolute ridiculous nonsense right off the bat. Redknapp probably put as little work into it as Ollie did but here's your proof of concept.
Adel vs. Scum on 22:38 - Apr 17 with 5209 viewsJohnMcCo

Adel vs. Scum on 18:21 - Apr 17 by rsonist

I thought of this performance the other week when many on here were saying the very notion of Eze playing up top on his own was absolute ridiculous nonsense right off the bat. Redknapp probably put as little work into it as Ollie did but here's your proof of concept.

Thanks for that, a great watch. My favourite recent QPR player. The only thing spoiling the video was Wright Phillips, the dreadful shit, refusing to celebrate.
Adel vs. Scum on 23:19 - Apr 17 with 5174 viewsPeterHucker

Adel vs. Scum on 22:38 - Apr 17 by JohnMcCo

Thanks for that, a great watch. My favourite recent QPR player. The only thing spoiling the video was Wright Phillips, the dreadful shit, refusing to celebrate.

Are you sure Wright Phillips didn't celebrate his goal?
He looks pretty happy in this photo.

Adel vs. Scum on 00:15 - Apr 18 with 5137 viewsJamesB1979

Playing like the QPR no 10 we always wanted him to be (well most of us anyway)
Adel vs. Scum on 00:25 - Apr 18 with 5133 viewsPunteR

Adel vs. Scum on 00:15 - Apr 18 by JamesB1979

Playing like the QPR no 10 we always wanted him to be (well most of us anyway)

I know its a game of opinions but i could never get my head around fans who didnt rate Taraabt. Yes he got the strop and didnt like training but he was sublime on the pitch which to me matters the most. If he was as good off the pitch as on it then he wouldnt have played for us. Great player that had had bad advisors and agents around him plus two terrible managers in Hughes and Redknapp.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Adel vs. Scum on 02:23 - Apr 18 with 5097 viewstimcocking

Adel vs. Scum on 18:21 - Apr 17 by rsonist

Eze isn't on the same planet as Adel. No comparison at all.

Ahhh, Adel.

Ps To quote Georgie Best, "i don't do anything, i don't practice at all. It's a gift." to those who mistakenly seem to think practice can teach stuff like that lol
[Post edited 18 Apr 2018 2:30]
Adel vs. Scum on 03:38 - Apr 18 with 5082 viewsisawqpratwcity

Adel vs. Scum on 23:19 - Apr 17 by PeterHucker

Are you sure Wright Phillips didn't celebrate his goal?
He looks pretty happy in this photo.

You call those 'hoops'?!?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Adel vs. Scum on 05:25 - Apr 18 with 5051 viewseastside_r

Redknapp got lucky - back 5, false number 9 he just picked these off the shelf. Never had an original thought in his head.

On his day Adel was unplayable against anyone. Thought we would get done by 6 again like we did under Hughesless, which counts as one of my worst R's experiences. So I didn't go to this game.

I am officially an idiot.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2018 5:27]
Login to get fewer ads

Adel vs. Scum on 05:45 - Apr 18 with 5036 viewseastside_r

Adel vs. Scum on 05:25 - Apr 18 by eastside_r

Redknapp got lucky - back 5, false number 9 he just picked these off the shelf. Never had an original thought in his head.

On his day Adel was unplayable against anyone. Thought we would get done by 6 again like we did under Hughesless, which counts as one of my worst R's experiences. So I didn't go to this game.

I am officially an idiot.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2018 5:27]

And for the record, I missed the 6-0 in the eighties because I was chasing an unattainable girl.

I am the worst idiot ever.
Adel vs. Scum on 07:43 - Apr 18 with 4980 viewsHooparoo

Adel had a million dollar game but a five cent brain. What a waste!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Adel vs. Scum on 08:36 - Apr 18 with 4932 viewskingsburyR

God he was good in the Championship winning season!

Never have I enjoyed one season so much.

His raw talent was ridiculous..........his attitude was less impressive!!!!

Great memories!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Adel vs. Scum on 09:13 - Apr 18 with 4899 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I've got visions of David Luis sitting in a corner, head in hands, gently rocking back and forwards after that game!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Adel vs. Scum on 13:31 - Apr 18 with 4768 viewsjohnhoop

Just seen that for the first time and although he may have been a lazy sod in training his work-rate in that game was just phenomenal, as was his ability to soak up the stick he was given by the Chelsea players who didn’t know how to get the ball off him. The other impressive thing ( apart from the dazzling bits of skill of course), is how difficult it was to dispossess him, the way he used his upper body strength to shield the ball so brilliantly. I don’t think we’ll see his like again in my lifetime.
Adel vs. Scum on 14:20 - Apr 18 with 4734 viewsEsox_Lucius

Adel vs. Scum on 08:36 - Apr 18 by kingsburyR

God he was good in the Championship winning season!

Never have I enjoyed one season so much.

His raw talent was ridiculous..........his attitude was less impressive!!!!

Great memories!

Not just in the Championship, the two seasons after he got us promoted him & Townsend were about the only things worth watching in the QPR side ... maybe Remy too LOL

The grass is always greener.

Adel vs. Scum on 14:51 - Apr 18 with 4711 viewsBasingstokeR

Ahhh nostalgic - this also reminds me of Clive's description of the Adel Lay-off / SWP goal in the match report...

"I came oil, and I wasn’t the only one."
Adel vs. Scum on 16:52 - Apr 18 with 4628 viewsrsonist

Adel vs. Scum on 22:38 - Apr 17 by JohnMcCo

I watched it in a (noisy, uninterested) pub and for a horrible second the little git made me sink to my knees thinking it had been ruled out.
Adel vs. Scum on 13:10 - Apr 19 with 4329 viewsR_from_afar

Adel vs. Scum on 13:31 - Apr 18 by johnhoop

Just seen that for the first time and although he may have been a lazy sod in training his work-rate in that game was just phenomenal, as was his ability to soak up the stick he was given by the Chelsea players who didn’t know how to get the ball off him. The other impressive thing ( apart from the dazzling bits of skill of course), is how difficult it was to dispossess him, the way he used his upper body strength to shield the ball so brilliantly. I don’t think we’ll see his like again in my lifetime.

He is so difficult to play against when he plays like that. It's not just his effort and eagerness to receive the ball, it's also the fact that it's so hard to know what he's going to do. He's got so many tricks and flicks, but equally, he also knows when to play a very simple - and usually well disguised - pass.

He almost elevated football to the level of an artform.

RFA
(Yes, I know, I need to calm down)

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Adel all goals in 2010/11 on 16:13 - May 2 with 4075 viewssuperhoopdownunder

God I still miss him

Adel all goals in 2010/11 on 16:41 - May 2 with 4041 viewsEsox_Lucius

Adel all goals in 2010/11 on 16:13 - May 2 by superhoopdownunder

God I still miss him

He's no Connor Washington though...

Adel vs. Scum on 21:31 - May 2 with 3912 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Massive talent, tiny brain.
Adel vs. Scum on 22:16 - May 2 with 3872 viewsEsox_Lucius

Adel vs. Scum on 21:31 - May 2 by Benny_the_Ball

Massive talent, tiny brain.

That amount of talent requires a massive input from the brain, I think you are getting it confused with attitude and petulance, of which he was also a master.

Adel vs. Scum on 08:25 - May 3 with 3784 viewsblacky200

Adel vs. Scum on 22:16 - May 2 by Esox_Lucius

That amount of talent requires a massive input from the brain, I think you are getting it confused with attitude and petulance, of which he was also a master.

Oh Boy. Whatever you say about his attitude on his day he was worth the entrance fee alone. It's a real shame he didn't have the attitude of Clint Hill. Yes he wouldn't be with us but I'd have loved to have seen him in a top side performing like that (obviously would of preferred to see him do that for us in the Prem every week).
Adel vs. Scum on 09:41 - May 3 with 3732 viewsStevenageRanger

Maybe he loved the squad in the Championship and then when we got promoted hated his new colleagues and that is what drove the attitude. This points to that.........

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/fulham/10250922/Fulham-recruit-
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024