Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town 15:46 - Apr 18 with 12780 viewsLunarJetman

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43814308
Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town on 10:59 - Apr 19 with 2798 viewssimmo

Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town on 10:49 - Apr 19 by Antti_Heinola

I really don't want to be in the position of even slightly defending Barton. But the kid didn't say the wrong thing, he set Barton's shirt on fire. I reckon any one of us might be a little p!ssed off about that, no? I've read his book and while there's no excuse for what he did, his story of the whole event sounds pretty believable to me. Not that I like him one tiny bit.

Was there any of the many many many altercations he's been involved in where he didn't say that he was provoked or that it was somehow not just because he's a cnt? Same with his lack of chances for England / in the Premier League, it's always some injustice or somebody else's fault, like there's a conspiracy against him. Never that he's just a fckin weapon.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town on 11:07 - Apr 19 with 2790 viewsAntti_Heinola

Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town on 10:59 - Apr 19 by simmo

Was there any of the many many many altercations he's been involved in where he didn't say that he was provoked or that it was somehow not just because he's a cnt? Same with his lack of chances for England / in the Premier League, it's always some injustice or somebody else's fault, like there's a conspiracy against him. Never that he's just a fckin weapon.

don't get me wrong, i completely agree with all that. just pointing out the fight wasn't caused by a word out of place but by a youth teamer setting fire to his shirt. In his book he's actually pretty balanced on the fights. He knows he has issues, he doesn't just blame the other person. Look, I'm not defending him, all I'm saying is that story when it came out was very one-sided.

Bare bones.

Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town on 12:28 - Apr 19 with 2707 viewsGroveR

Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town on 11:07 - Apr 19 by Antti_Heinola

don't get me wrong, i completely agree with all that. just pointing out the fight wasn't caused by a word out of place but by a youth teamer setting fire to his shirt. In his book he's actually pretty balanced on the fights. He knows he has issues, he doesn't just blame the other person. Look, I'm not defending him, all I'm saying is that story when it came out was very one-sided.

He admitted he had a gambling problem and then in the same paragraph blamed sponsorship by gambling firms. He's a còck.

He'll probably appoint John Sitton as his number 2 and give Peedy/Racist Rix responsibility for the youth team.
Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town on 13:13 - Apr 19 with 2670 viewseastside_r

Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town on 11:07 - Apr 19 by Antti_Heinola

I am not going to be a defender of the professional gobshite he is but most of his incidents are reactions.

He comes from Huyton which is a very hard working-class part of Liverpool where you have to be able to stand up for yourself.

He obviously has issues which he knows about but these may not be an impediment to making a good football manager. Look at Mourinho FFS.

I have it my heart to wish him the best but I think he might go a bit Sitton at some stage. He did also disrespect the club I love on more than one occasion, which is not good.
Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town on 14:32 - Apr 19 with 2616 viewsJuzzie

Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town on 19:44 - Apr 19 with 2473 viewsNoDiddley

Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town on 10:13 - Apr 19 by smegma

No thanks

Serial killers are made not born
Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town on 20:49 - Apr 19 with 2449 viewsBluce_Ree

Great.

I don't even really know where fking Fleetwood is and now I'm hoping they lose all their games forever.

Thanks, Barton. C*nt.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town on 01:36 - Apr 20 with 2360 viewssmegma

Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town on 20:49 - Apr 19 by Bluce_Ree

Great.

I don't even really know where fking Fleetwood is and now I'm hoping they lose all their games forever.

Thanks, Barton. C*nt.

It's oooop norf, further norf than you
Login to get fewer ads

Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town on 03:38 - Apr 20 with 2325 viewsRangersDave

With Barton’s history, I’m surprised he’s still allowed in the game or to have contact with the game.

How long before he’s caught betting on Fleetwood?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town on 07:19 - Apr 20 with 2277 viewskropotkin41

Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town on 03:38 - Apr 20 by RangersDave

With Barton’s history, I’m surprised he’s still allowed in the game or to have contact with the game.

How long before he’s caught betting on Fleetwood?

Well the prospect of a Joey Barton managing career brings into existence another potential banana skin for QPR to try to avoid in the future........... just don't look, just ignore the prospect, there's no chance he could ever end up being linked with a managerial post here, let alone actually coming here on the back of a relegation season or administration or something............ the returning hero.........

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town on 09:57 - Apr 20 with 2193 viewsingeminate

Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town on 13:13 - Apr 19 by eastside_r

I am not going to be a defender of the professional gobshite he is but most of his incidents are reactions.

He comes from Huyton which is a very hard working-class part of Liverpool where you have to be able to stand up for yourself.

He obviously has issues which he knows about but these may not be an impediment to making a good football manager. Look at Mourinho FFS.

I have it my heart to wish him the best but I think he might go a bit Sitton at some stage. He did also disrespect the club I love on more than one occasion, which is not good.

His salt of the earth of charm was there for all to see when he announced he was too good for the championship - just before Marseilles binned him and he had to come crawling back.

Or when he reacted to Tevez by elbowing him. Scarface must have been shagg"ng his mum or something. Don't worry that it was only the most important game of the season. And he was captain. Must have been his upbringing that as well.

Football is full of kids from tough working class backgrounds, Joey is a special sort of C&nt.

BTW this is not so much aimed at your balanced post eastside, but just a rant at the self absorbed tw't.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Barton announced manager of Fleetwood Town on 13:44 - Apr 20 with 2153 viewsblacky200

Can't stand the bloke. If it wasn't for football he'd be doing a long spell inside by now. Hope he fails and we never hear from again.
How long before he resorts to the Jim Magilton Man Management School.

On a serious note though how is he going to be able to look at players in the eyes and tell them they need to tow the line / sort themselves out / be a team player when he hasn't managed that in his entire career?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024