Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's podcast 18:28 - Apr 18 with 2671 viewsNorthernr

Mark Prince was on last night, some pretty deep and inspirational stuff, worth an hour of your time. Bit from me at the front and back of it but it's basically an hour with Mark and it gets quite emotional and political at some points. Worth an hour of your time.

The Prince of Peace — Podcast 18th Apr 2018 18:25
Mark Prince, former boxing champion and father of QPR’s late youth team protégé Kiyan, is the special guest on this week’s Open All R’s Podcast. 0

This week's podcast on 06:51 - Apr 19 with 2551 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

One of the best podcsts for a while. Even Finney clams up and lets the man speak. Inspiring

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

This week's podcast on 09:03 - Apr 19 with 2503 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Hugely inspiring man, can't recommend listening to the PodCast, and buying the book, highly enough.

Talks forcefully about politicians and civil servants of all persuasions just talking about the issues getting funding for more roles for politicians and yet more civil servants and not actually dealing with the problems.

Strange the ubiquitous Sadiq Khan has not been seen since Mark met with him yesterday..................
This week's podcast on 12:37 - Apr 19 with 2434 viewsnix

This week's podcast on 09:03 - Apr 19 by WrightUp5hit___

Hugely inspiring man, can't recommend listening to the PodCast, and buying the book, highly enough.

Talks forcefully about politicians and civil servants of all persuasions just talking about the issues getting funding for more roles for politicians and yet more civil servants and not actually dealing with the problems.

Strange the ubiquitous Sadiq Khan has not been seen since Mark met with him yesterday..................

Mark embodies grace and dignity. How inspirational he is that’s he’s turned tragedy into a quest to improve the lives of struggling young men.

Disappointing that Sadiq Khan has been so quiet since all the recent stabbings/gun murders. I’ve got no axe to grind with him but he’s turned down opportunities to speak on radio London about it and it’s a shame just when we need leadership and commitment.

Sorry to be cynical but I bet he’ll be there for the marathon though ##photocall.

Haven’t listened to it year but grateful to the podcast guys who do a great job regularly putting out interesting and generally balanced discussions about our club.
This week's podcast on 19:56 - Apr 19 with 2335 viewssmegma

Tip to the OARs presenters, if you have an interviewee coming in to the studios to plug a book, its best if you actually read that book before interviewing the author and co author.

And to all LFW browsers, posters etc ........go and buy that book. Make it a best seller.
This week's podcast on 22:23 - Apr 23 with 2151 viewslondonscottish

I've just listened to it.

Mark Prince is one amazing fellah.

I immediately ordered a copy of his book.

Id recommend everyone to listen to that pod.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

This week's podcast on 12:12 - Jun 14 with 1833 viewsTacticalR

Includes a brief interview with Mark Prince in his QPR shirt.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024