Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham fans in home ends 20:54 - Apr 18 with 12004 viewsloftboy

Personally don’t have a problem with it as long as they keep schtum, done it myself a few times when up north and wanted to get an early train home ( back in the days of being kept in).
Big game for them and would you be able to keep quiet if your team just scored to avoid relegation, going through be trouble I reckon.

https://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,2469437

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Birmingham fans in home ends on 20:58 - Apr 18 with 7293 viewsRangersw12

They need have a booking history with us so unlikely there will be many of them if any
Birmingham fans in home ends on 21:31 - Apr 18 with 7192 viewsWatford_Ranger

Nothing to stop them buying through Twickets is there?

I really hate Villa so have always thought Birmingham were ok for that but their fans are largely just a bit dirty looking and oikish. They’ll stand out a mile.
Birmingham fans in home ends on 21:40 - Apr 18 with 7167 viewsoddball

seek and destroy
Birmingham fans in home ends on 21:45 - Apr 18 with 7151 viewsaston_hoop

Not be able to hide that awful accent! But lets face it, plenty of us will have done it once or twice. It happens.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Birmingham fans in home ends on 21:53 - Apr 18 with 7124 viewsTacticalR

Isn't it a bit crazy if all the people who would have been in the lower tier end up spread throughout the ground?

Air hostess clique

Birmingham fans in home ends on 21:57 - Apr 18 with 7105 viewsMrSheen

I’ve got cousins who are Blues fans. Very highly developed sense of gallows humour.
Birmingham fans in home ends on 22:02 - Apr 18 with 7085 viewsWatford_Ranger

Birmingham fans in home ends on 21:53 - Apr 18 by TacticalR

Isn't it a bit crazy if all the people who would have been in the lower tier end up spread throughout the ground?

Yes. Stupid decision on the police’s part (I think) to not open the lower tier. Asking for trouble if there’s fans outside or being lairy inside.
Birmingham fans in home ends on 22:28 - Apr 18 with 7001 viewshighleverhoopL

Birmingham fans in home ends on 22:02 - Apr 18 by Watford_Ranger

Yes. Stupid decision on the police’s part (I think) to not open the lower tier. Asking for trouble if there’s fans outside or being lairy inside.

Given the annual pitch invasion that will take place at the end of the game perhaps not a good idea to give them the lower tier. Carnage at the final whistle?
Login to get fewer ads

Birmingham fans in home ends on 22:45 - Apr 18 with 6944 viewsLongsufferingR

Birmingham fans in home ends on 21:31 - Apr 18 by Watford_Ranger

Nothing to stop them buying through Twickets is there?

I really hate Villa so have always thought Birmingham were ok for that but their fans are largely just a bit dirty looking and oikish. They’ll stand out a mile.

I doubt that the club would have restricted them only at the box office and forgotten about Twickets. Would be pretty simple to have the same restrictions on there.
Birmingham fans in home ends on 08:11 - Apr 19 with 6638 viewspaulparker

cant stand them never have done, they think they are a massive club but have never pulled in numbers either home or away , this will kick off next week , hopefully we can help send them down

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Birmingham fans in home ends on 08:36 - Apr 19 with 6599 viewsLblock

I am hoping that the Blades cut them to ribbons this Saturday, Bolton get a miracle result against Wolvehampton Moneylaunderers and Barnsley win the Yark'shir derby with Burton relegating Slumberland for good measure.

Now those results will make Saturday week VERY interesting and we could effectively relegate them that day... which would be nice.

The alternative is they beat us and confirm safety.
Which I would hate.
I am sick of seeing other teams celebrating at Loftus Road at the very end of the season!!

We'll see.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Birmingham fans in home ends on 09:36 - Apr 19 with 6475 viewssimmo

Same as ever, I am cool with away fans taking seats in the home ends if they can ge them, as long as they don't behave like twáts. It's a massive game and if the shoe was on the other foot, I would want to be there.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Birmingham fans in home ends on 09:43 - Apr 19 with 6466 viewskingsburyR

Whats wrong with giving them the bottom tier and having a a wall of stewards spanning across the away end with a couple of minutes to go.

Isn't that what they are there for? Police presence will be heavy anyway, get a load of them in the ground for the last 10 mins also.

Will add to a great atmosphere if Brum bring plenty.

Probably be a bit of grief afterwards but as I head straight for the car whats to worry about?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Birmingham fans in home ends on 09:58 - Apr 19 with 6415 viewsLythamR

Birmingham fans in home ends on 09:43 - Apr 19 by kingsburyR

Whats wrong with giving them the bottom tier and having a a wall of stewards spanning across the away end with a couple of minutes to go.

Isn't that what they are there for? Police presence will be heavy anyway, get a load of them in the ground for the last 10 mins also.

Probably be a bit of grief afterwards but as I head straight for the car whats to worry about?

Have you seen how effective a wall of stewards actually is!
Birmingham fans in home ends on 10:06 - Apr 19 with 6395 viewsDiscodroids

I for one will be happier than Billy Name tip toeing through the DMT tulips at the Factory If birmingham go down. I recall a game at upton park in the league cup in the late 80's when some of their jumbo lois cord untermensch went event horizon insane at the central pub barking road after the game showering OAP'S having a quiet drink in double diamond bevelled glass pint pots.

some things stick with you for life. My distaste for them never wains.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Birmingham fans in home ends on 10:27 - Apr 19 with 6341 viewsMick_S

Birmingham fans in home ends on 09:43 - Apr 19 by kingsburyR

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1Nxor_09WeyfsITq5WsmPMHIO

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Birmingham fans in home ends on 13:46 - Apr 19 with 6125 viewsDavieQPR

They are more than likely in with the home fans so they have something to cheer for a change.
Birmingham fans in home ends on 17:02 - Apr 19 with 5862 viewsEsox_Lucius

There's a few of their fans on the Championship banter page on FB bragging how they are going to be in among the home fans. The police normally monitor those pages so it may be interesting.

The grass is always greener.

Birmingham fans in home ends on 18:25 - Apr 19 with 5753 viewsDorse

We should all get tickets in the away end. That'll confuse them.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Birmingham fans in home ends on 18:36 - Apr 19 with 5744 viewsizlingtonhoop

Birmingham fans in home ends on 18:25 - Apr 19 by Dorse

We should all get tickets in the away end. That'll confuse them.

Isn't there no beer in the away end?

If this is the case it would certainly confuse me and my lot...

Also I was wondering abut the poor underpaid sod who has to monitor facebook for possibilities of a potentiality of a feasibility of football hooliganism. The mind doth boggle...

Birmingham fans in home ends on 18:43 - Apr 19 with 5731 viewsBoston

Birmingham City, happy to see them relegated, bonus if we do it. Don’t like ‘em, stemming from a real nasty away trip in the 70’s.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Birmingham fans in home ends on 20:10 - Apr 19 with 5613 viewsuxbridge_bluenose

Blues fan here,

Just posting in regard to the thread of fans in the home end, their will be a fair few Blues fans in the ground, mainly London based who have got tickets through mates ect, such as myself, I can't see many from Brum getting in apart from corporate stuff, a few anticipated the low allocation at the start of the season and registered then to get in, but like I say the people I know will going to watch the match and have a few beers.

Blues don't seem too popular on here for whatever reasons but that's fair enough.

Stay lucky
Birmingham fans in home ends on 22:17 - Apr 19 with 5440 viewsBoston

Birmingham fans in home ends on 20:10 - Apr 19 by uxbridge_bluenose

Blues fan here,

Just posting in regard to the thread of fans in the home end, their will be a fair few Blues fans in the ground, mainly London based who have got tickets through mates ect, such as myself, I can't see many from Brum getting in apart from corporate stuff, a few anticipated the low allocation at the start of the season and registered then to get in, but like I say the people I know will going to watch the match and have a few beers.

Blues don't seem too popular on here for whatever reasons but that's fair enough.

Stay lucky

Yeah,but what did Birmingham City ever do for us....

Say no more, down you go.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Birmingham fans in home ends on 22:29 - Apr 19 with 5404 viewsdaveB

This happens at least once a season, loads of talk of home end being taken over and never actually happens

Big game for them so don't blame them for trying, hopefully it doesn't kick off
Birmingham fans in home ends on 23:42 - Apr 19 with 5337 viewskomradkirk

Best leave my flat cap at home,saying that my accent could never be described as Brummie.COYRS
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024