Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham fans in home ends 20:54 - Apr 18 with 11947 viewsloftboy

Personally don’t have a problem with it as long as they keep schtum, done it myself a few times when up north and wanted to get an early train home ( back in the days of being kept in).
Big game for them and would you be able to keep quiet if your team just scored to avoid relegation, going through be trouble I reckon.

https://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,2469437

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Birmingham fans in home ends on 08:38 - Apr 20 with 3035 viewsuxbridge_bluenose

Birmingham fans in home ends on 22:17 - Apr 19 by Boston

Yeah,but what did Birmingham City ever do for us....

Say no more, down you go.

Boston,

What have we ever done for you, what have you ever done for us lol, don't want no tickle from Rangers, if we go down it's because were crap, simple as. I wanted to put into perspective the hype that usually goes with some 15 year posting crap on social media regarding sitting in the home ends, it's bullshit there won't be any trouble next week, not from people I know anyway.

KRO
Birmingham fans in home ends on 08:45 - Apr 20 with 3018 viewspaulparker

Birmingham fans in home ends on 08:38 - Apr 20 by uxbridge_bluenose

Boston,

What have we ever done for you, what have you ever done for us lol, don't want no tickle from Rangers, if we go down it's because were crap, simple as. I wanted to put into perspective the hype that usually goes with some 15 year posting crap on social media regarding sitting in the home ends, it's bullshit there won't be any trouble next week, not from people I know anyway.

KRO

to echo DD Birmingham have always been a cowardly lot , lobbing coins at old woman and kids last year plus offering out old boys in scarfs as they were going past the ER , since peaky blinders have come out Birmingham seem to think they are on par with milwall all a bit laughable as up until the last couple of years there away support as been terrible , would love to send them down but they will escape out of it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Birmingham fans in home ends on 08:57 - Apr 20 with 3001 viewsRangersw12

Birmingham fans in home ends on 08:38 - Apr 20 by uxbridge_bluenose

Boston,

KRO

I don't understand the anti Blues sentiment on this thread .

There fans are proper and far better than Villa who are just gobby with delusions of grandeur

As for people in the home end its the usual online bravado , there could well be a few in the home end but will be a handful and as long as they show respect there will be no issues
Birmingham fans in home ends on 09:26 - Apr 20 with 2957 viewsEsox_Lucius

The club are really pushing the pitch invasion angle before the Blues game.
https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/qpr-business-with-lee-hoos-april/

The grass is always greener.

Birmingham fans in home ends on 13:11 - Apr 20 with 2835 viewsqprd

Birmingham fans in home ends on 21:31 - Apr 18 by Watford_Ranger

Nothing to stop them buying through Twickets is there?

I really hate Villa so have always thought Birmingham were ok for that but their fans are largely just a bit dirty looking and oikish. They’ll stand out a mile.

In theory, Twickets is supposed to prevent away fans from buying seats in the home section

however, they have no incentive to enforce anything that reduces their ticket sales.... in fact, theyre incentivized to be lenient about away fans sitting with the home fans since it means more ticket sales
Birmingham fans in home ends on 13:15 - Apr 20 with 2821 viewsstowmarketrange

Birmingham fans in home ends on 13:11 - Apr 20 by qprd

In theory, Twickets is supposed to prevent away fans from buying seats in the home section

however, they have no incentive to enforce anything that reduces their ticket sales.... in fact, theyre incentivized to be lenient about away fans sitting with the home fans since it means more ticket sales

There are also no restrictions on buying tickets in the family stand either.Lots of groups of adults buy their tickets on there and sit unchecked in the lower loft.
Birmingham fans in home ends on 13:46 - Apr 20 with 2780 viewsRBlock

I don't feel anyway about the Birmingham personally, but god I do want to see them go down just because of that filthy charlatan Redknapp. It would serve their board right, although I do feel for the fans - we know what it is like.
Birmingham fans in home ends on 14:19 - Apr 20 with 2715 viewssimmo

Interested to hear Brum fans opinions on Redknapp...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Birmingham fans in home ends on 14:51 - Apr 20 with 2679 viewsDannyPaddox

Special insert in matchday programme to help you identify whether that stranger sitting near you is a Brummagem infiltrator. And If you see them all in the same block you win a prize. 👍🏼
Birmingham fans in home ends on 15:05 - Apr 20 with 2656 viewsNorthernr

Birmingham fans in home ends on 13:46 - Apr 20 by RBlock

I don't feel anyway about the Birmingham personally, but god I do want to see them go down just because of that filthy charlatan Redknapp. It would serve their board right, although I do feel for the fans - we know what it is like.

I'm all in favour of Bolton going down as this will mean I don't have to go to Bolton next season.
Birmingham fans in home ends on 15:06 - Apr 20 with 2655 viewsLunarJetman

Birmingham fans in home ends on 09:26 - Apr 20 by Esox_Lucius

The club are really pushing the pitch invasion angle before the Blues game.
https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/qpr-business-with-lee-hoos-april/

The threat of the fine if there is a pitch invasion should be enough for everyone to be sensible for once.

Unfortunately I bet there are still a few tw@s who still get on,...
Birmingham fans in home ends on 15:19 - Apr 20 with 2627 viewsconnell10

Birmingham fans in home ends on 15:06 - Apr 20 by LunarJetman

The threat of the fine if there is a pitch invasion should be enough for everyone to be sensible for once.

Unfortunately I bet there are still a few tw@s who still get on,...

Yeah it will be the thousands of blues fans in the home end!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Birmingham fans in home ends on 16:14 - Apr 20 with 2567 viewsterryb

Birmingham fans in home ends on 08:57 - Apr 20 by Rangersw12

I don't understand the anti Blues sentiment on this thread .

There fans are proper and far better than Villa who are just gobby with delusions of grandeur

As for people in the home end its the usual online bravado , there could well be a few in the home end but will be a handful and as long as they show respect there will be no issues

Perhaps, like me, they remember the good old days of Hockey & Hopkins plus their team mates trying to end the career of every Rangers player!

They made Harris, Hunter, Storey etc look like angels!
Birmingham fans in home ends on 16:45 - Apr 20 with 2514 viewsuxbridge_bluenose

Birmingham fans in home ends on 16:14 - Apr 20 by terryb

Perhaps, like me, they remember the good old days of Hockey & Hopkins plus their team mates trying to end the career of every Rangers player!

They made Harris, Hunter, Storey etc look like angels!

Dear me, there's a few bitter people on here, cheer up for fecks sake.
I know plenty of Rs fans, never met any as bitter as some on here.
Birmingham fans in home ends on 16:53 - Apr 20 with 2492 viewsaston_hoop

You know what, on reflection, I actually hope they stay up despite having 'Arry earlier in the season. Birmingham was my adopted home for a while and its a decent night out...plus it ain't Villa, the miserable Terry worshipping bastards

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Birmingham fans in home ends on 17:02 - Apr 20 with 2483 viewsMrSheen

I've got no axe to grind with Birmingham. As mentioned, cousins of mine support them. A friend of mine is a Palace fan who was at the game in 1989 when the Blues were already relegated to the 3rd division, so thousands came in fancy dress, but lost their good humour at 4-0 down and turned on the home fans, the law and each other. My friend remembers Wonder Woman taking on the three little pigs on the pitch. This thread has Hitler fighting Superman.

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=22791&page=1
Birmingham fans in home ends on 17:51 - Apr 20 with 2429 viewsuxbridge_bluenose

Birmingham fans in home ends on 14:19 - Apr 20 by simmo

Interested to hear Brum fans opinions on Redknapp...

Not much to say on Harry really, he motivated the players for 3 games to keep us up and that's it. From what I heard it wasn't Harry who done the recruitment, this being the son of David Dein, completely messed up and he's now gone. But I have no doubt Harry would have bankrupted the club even further had he had is own way, but not sure he was to blame this time.

KRO
Birmingham fans in home ends on 18:00 - Apr 20 with 2410 viewsuxbridge_bluenose

Birmingham fans in home ends on 08:45 - Apr 20 by paulparker

to echo DD Birmingham have always been a cowardly lot , lobbing coins at old woman and kids last year plus offering out old boys in scarfs as they were going past the ER , since peaky blinders have come out Birmingham seem to think they are on par with milwall all a bit laughable as up until the last couple of years there away support as been terrible , would love to send them down but they will escape out of it

Sorry mate, that is a load of crap, Birmingham fans are bullies, what every one of them. Every club has its morons and QPR are no different. Personally I got slapped in the late 80's at QPR, wasn't even going to the game just showing a few mates of another club where to go after a few beers, 15 onto 4, not exactly even, but I don't and have never held it against other Rs fans. Been down here a long time and have plenty of R's mates.

KRO
Birmingham fans in home ends on 18:47 - Apr 20 with 2386 viewsterryb

Birmingham fans in home ends on 16:45 - Apr 20 by uxbridge_bluenose

Dear me, there's a few bitter people on here, cheer up for fecks sake.
I know plenty of Rs fans, never met any as bitter as some on here.

Actually, I've always much preferred your lot to those from near the M6. Well, I say always, but certainly since a certain Mr. Docherty went there as manager!

I even preferred you to them in the days of Trevor Hockey. However, that was a Blues team full of thugs! That is not being bitter, it is being truthful!

I have no preference as to who goes down unless Burton could pull off a miraculous escape! That ain't going to happen though.
Birmingham fans in home ends on 19:11 - Apr 20 with 2357 viewsLongsufferingR

Birmingham fans in home ends on 13:11 - Apr 20 by qprd

I know a bloke who works there and that's not the case. They've been given a different database for this match, as they were with Millwall, so non-members or those who have only joined up recently won't be able to buy tickets off there. Would be a bit stupid if they restricted sales at the box office but not on Twickets.
Birmingham fans in home ends on 19:24 - Apr 20 with 2335 viewsTearsofrage

Birmingham fans in home ends on 20:10 - Apr 19 by uxbridge_bluenose

Blues fan here,

Just posting in regard to the thread of fans in the home end, their will be a fair few Blues fans in the ground, mainly London based who have got tickets through mates ect, such as myself, I can't see many from Brum getting in apart from corporate stuff, a few anticipated the low allocation at the start of the season and registered then to get in, but like I say the people I know will going to watch the match and have a few beers.

Blues don't seem too popular on here for whatever reasons but that's fair enough.

Stay lucky

No problem - enjoy the day. Personally no beef with you bluenose chaps. Generally go to Anchor in Digsbeth with Birmingham mates prior to away game and then a curry post-match. Hope you stay up but the way things are going at QPR we'll probably get stuffed by our friendly neighbourhood Brentford chums and you will get the full backlash next week. That the lower end is not allocated is a pure result of events last year. In Castle Holland Park pre-match for boasting about who has the worst defence.
Birmingham fans in home ends on 19:53 - Apr 20 with 2267 viewsBoston

Birmingham fans in home ends on 14:51 - Apr 20 by DannyPaddox

Special insert in matchday programme to help you identify whether that stranger sitting near you is a Brummagem infiltrator. And If you see them all in the same block you win a prize. 👍🏼

Pretty happy if Bob Latchford sat next to me, in fact I'd be even happier to have a couple of pints with him after the match, always liked the bloke. One of the questions I'd ask concerns a large picture on the wall of the Green Man public house in Wembley, therein, Mr Latchford resplendent in full Everton kit, is seen holding a cup. This is rather strange as the scousers didn't win anything when he was with them.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 19:54]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Birmingham fans in home ends on 09:53 - Apr 21 with 2032 viewsuxbridge_bluenose

Birmingham fans in home ends on 19:53 - Apr 20 by Boston

Pretty happy if Bob Latchford sat next to me, in fact I'd be even happier to have a couple of pints with him after the match, always liked the bloke. One of the questions I'd ask concerns a large picture on the wall of the Green Man public house in Wembley, therein, Mr Latchford resplendent in full Everton kit, is seen holding a cup. This is rather strange as the scousers didn't win anything when he was with them.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 19:54]

Bob Latchford, how we could do with him today, never won nothing with us mate [
Birmingham fans in home ends on 10:05 - Apr 21 with 1994 viewsuxbridge_bluenose

Birmingham fans in home ends on 19:24 - Apr 20 by Tearsofrage

No problem - enjoy the day. Personally no beef with you bluenose chaps. Generally go to Anchor in Digsbeth with Birmingham mates prior to away game and then a curry post-match. Hope you stay up but the way things are going at QPR we'll probably get stuffed by our friendly neighbourhood Brentford chums and you will get the full backlash next week. That the lower end is not allocated is a pure result of events last year. In Castle Holland Park pre-match for boasting about who has the worst defence.

The Anchors a proper football pub, you get away fans in there which is good for a chat and a moan! I hoping your off form next week, your form has been up and down, great one week and average the next, kind of baffling knowing their capable of playing good stuff. Off to the match now, going to need some luck me things.

KRO
Birmingham fans in home ends on 10:46 - Apr 21 with 1958 viewsDannyPaddox

Believe it or don't, aside his 12 England caps (and 5 goals ... of which I remember none), surprisingly the only thing Bob Latchford ever won was the Welsh Cup. Twice in 82, and 83 with Swansea and once in 1987 with, according to predictive text, Mother Titfeel FC.

During his spell in Welsh football he was known as Bob Llatchford.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024