Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The grass is green R's 21:51 - Apr 19 with 1626 viewsMyke

Just wondering after the Big Tom thread, how many Irish hoops fans on here either living in Ireland, Britain or further afield?
The grass is green R's on 21:59 - Apr 19 with 1611 viewsMrSheen

Born in London, as was my mum, but dad was from Tipperary and my mother’s parents were from the West. Just about everyone we knew growing up was Irish or Irish descent, and had huge extended families on both sides. Hummed and hawed about who I was for many years, but since my kids were born have firmly identified as English. Parents are buried in Ireland and I have a house there I visit as often as I can, but don’t feel I belong.
The grass is green R's on 22:00 - Apr 19 with 1611 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Me. In Cork.

Born in England to Irish parents and a Rangers family and dragged up for a spell in both Countries, so I'm both Irish and English.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The grass is green R's on 22:47 - Apr 19 with 1527 viewsdublinr

Mum Irish, dad Scottish, grew up in London, in Dublin for 20 years. Feels like there's plenty of Irish rs, but mostly old enough to have enjoyed the great team of the seventies.

The grass is green R's on 23:26 - Apr 19 with 1507 viewsBoston

Boston, I'm black....well that's certainly the way I was treated for much of my life.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The grass is green R's on 23:28 - Apr 19 with 1505 viewsBoston

The grass is green R's on 22:47 - Apr 19 by dublinr

Mum Irish, dad Scottish, grew up in London, in Dublin for 20 years. Feels like there's plenty of Irish rs, but mostly old enough to have enjoyed the great team of the seventies.

Mulgrew?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The grass is green R's on 08:19 - Apr 20 with 1428 viewsGroveR

Conceived in Co. Limerick and born in St Mary's padd so West London Irish.
The grass is green R's on 08:43 - Apr 20 with 1408 viewsMrSheen

The grass is green R's on 08:19 - Apr 20 by GroveR

Conceived in Co. Limerick and born in St Mary's padd so West London Irish.

Never thought of that. Me and my brother were both May babies (Paddington too), and our parents went to Ireland every summer. In another life I might have been Ballyporeen Beckham.
The grass is green R's on 09:32 - Apr 20 with 1372 viewsEsox_Lucius

Born in Perivale Hospital of parents from Galway & Roscommon and raised in England. I still have a strong affinity with Irish clubs/ sides playing in international competitions but would have to admit to being more of a plastic paddy than reincarnation of Brian Boru

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

The grass is green R's on 10:06 - Apr 20 with 1338 viewsconnell10

With a name like Connell ive got a bit of Irish in me somewhere.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The grass is green R's on 12:42 - Apr 20 with 1277 viewstimcocking

I'm half Cornish half Welsh, which is pretty much the same as Irish, just a little more sophisticated...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024