Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hitler 12:50 - Apr 20 with 2641 viewsJAPRANGERS

Hitler's birthday today, April 20th.

Apparently he's 129 and living in Argentina.....
Hitler on 12:54 - Apr 20 with 2627 viewsisawqpratwcity

Oi, shut up and keep looking for Tojo.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Hitler on 13:09 - Apr 20 with 2585 viewssmegma

24 years ago, England were due to play Germany in Berlin. Then it was revealed that the date was Hitler's birthday. Fearing knuckledraggers from both countries would turn it into the Nuremberg Rally of the 90s , the game was cancelled.
I'd already booked a ten day Eastern Europe trip so went along. Berlin, Czech Republic, Hungary, Croatia and Bosnia fuelled by 40p a pint.

I missed the 2nd leg of the South East Counties League Cup against West Ham at Loftus Road. Which we won.
Hitler on 13:12 - Apr 20 with 2571 viewsloftboy

Something else happened 32 years ago as well but it’s surely a figment of my imagination!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Hitler on 13:14 - Apr 20 with 2562 viewssmegma

Hitler on 13:12 - Apr 20 by loftboy

Something else happened 32 years ago as well but it’s surely a figment of my imagination!!

I fell asleep in a football ground ???
Hitler on 13:20 - Apr 20 with 2540 viewsEsox_Lucius

Charity Cup game or somesuch IIRC

The grass is always greener.

Hitler on 14:09 - Apr 20 with 2480 viewsJAPRANGERS

[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 14:09]
Hitler on 18:26 - Apr 20 with 2342 viewsHunterhoop

Hitler on 13:09 - Apr 20 by smegma

24 years ago, England were due to play Germany in Berlin. Then it was revealed that the date was Hitler's birthday. Fearing knuckledraggers from both countries would turn it into the Nuremberg Rally of the 90s , the game was cancelled.
I'd already booked a ten day Eastern Europe trip so went along. Berlin, Czech Republic, Hungary, Croatia and Bosnia fuelled by 40p a pint.

I missed the 2nd leg of the South East Counties League Cup against West Ham at Loftus Road. Which we won.

Love to know who you are in real life Smegna.
Hitler on 18:32 - Apr 20 with 2334 viewsflynnbo

Ray Wilkins, Billy Bonds. Kevin Gallen scoring. What night!
Login to get fewer ads

Hitler on 19:57 - Apr 20 with 2262 viewsBoston

Hitler on 18:26 - Apr 20 by Hunterhoop

What's 'real life'?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hitler on 21:35 - Apr 20 with 2218 viewsdistortR

lol. I was at loftus road while you were boozing and cruising.

Thought the young winger, Marvin Bryant?, was going to be the next big thing.
Hitler on 01:17 - Apr 21 with 2136 viewssmegma

Hitler on 18:26 - Apr 20 by Hunterhoop

I'm a figment of your imagination.

I think.

My wife reckons I'm a c**t.
Hitler on 01:21 - Apr 21 with 2135 viewssmegma

Hitler on 19:57 - Apr 20 by Boston

What's 'real life'?

No idea.

Is this it ??

Hitler on 01:45 - Apr 21 with 2129 viewsSharpy36

Hitler on 01:17 - Apr 21 by smegma

I'm a figment of your imagination.

I think.

My wife reckons I'm a c**t.

I always found you alright, sound as a pound you could say, but then again i`m not your wife* ?

* You`re my wife now

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Hitler on 07:11 - Apr 21 with 2068 viewsHantsR

Birthdays for me, Hitler the Queen, and my mate Dave, all within this three day period. I console myself that I'm only 21 in Celsius and a mere 10 in doggy years.
Hitler on 07:50 - Apr 21 with 2047 viewsFDC

Godwin
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024