Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Condolences to Ollie 20:47 - Apr 21 with 3372 viewsLblock

Seen a tweet that he lost his Mum on Thursday

Credit to him for working with that news

RIP

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Condolences to Ollie on 20:50 - Apr 21 with 3357 viewsconnell10

Yep I was in pieces when I lost my mum, much respect olly!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Condolences to Ollie on 21:04 - Apr 21 with 3297 views2Thomas2Bowles

Condolences to Ollie on 20:50 - Apr 21 by connell10

Yep I was in pieces when I lost my mum, much respect olly!!

Totally

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Condolences to Ollie on 22:18 - Apr 21 with 3143 viewsswitchingcode

Condolences to Ollie on 21:04 - Apr 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Totally

+1
Condolences to Ollie on 22:27 - Apr 21 with 3127 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ah no...

Massive condolences to Ian and to all his family.

At dheis Dé go raibh a hanam xxx

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Condolences to Ollie on 22:34 - Apr 21 with 3102 viewswrinklyhoop

RIP to Ollie’s Short One.

Condolences to all the Holloway family.
Condolences to Ollie on 09:30 - Apr 22 with 2863 viewsqpr85

My sincerest condolences to Mr Holloway and his family at this sad time.

A side note to all the Holloway haters that are surprisingly narrow minded considering we are all QPR supporter's and want the best for our club.

Having a pop at him about the team selection over the past couple of games since we've confirmed our championship status for another year, is down right stupid when you think of the job he has done and is still doing for our club.

We are in no position to buy in the summer so we have to look at what we have and with a tighter summer to work with the players we have, now is the time to tinker with the squad. I believe Olly is doing the right thing and even if we lose to the likes of Brentford looking to the future is the path we need to take for the last few games.

The fact Olly believes the same and is willing to do this in spite of his mother's passing, to which no one would begrudge him having time off, shows the character of the man.

Yet people don't realise this and still feel the need to go on social media and call him all sorts of things is disgraceful. Regardless of what happens from now until may 6th I hope people show a bit more class and respect to a man that is giving his all to our club to set us up for a great future. I believed this before I found out the news of his mother's passing and believe in this more so now.

I can't imagine how your family are feeling at this time Mr Holloway but my thoughts are with you and yours.
Condolences to Ollie on 09:33 - Apr 22 with 2861 viewsjohncharles

Sincere condolences to Ian and his family

Strong and stable my arse.

Condolences to Ollie on 10:06 - Apr 22 with 2819 viewssmegma

I remember the promotion party at Hillsborough. That morning in the Mirror he spoke of losing his father recently and how he hoped he could win promotion at Hillsborough to make his father feel proud of him.
I've never done this before or since but I wrote him a letter thanking him for a wonderful performance at Hillsborough and a great season. I told him his father would be really proud as should all his family. I also received a beautifully worded letter in return.
The next time I met him, I mentioned the letter and I got the biggest man hug ever.

At the end of the day, he is human like all of us. He hurts when we lose like we do. And he will hurt at this moment in time at losing the person who gave birth to him. I wish him and his family my deepest condolences.
Login to get fewer ads

Condolences to Ollie on 10:13 - Apr 22 with 2802 viewsozexile

I think Fernandes and Ferdinand should have demanded he spend time with his family. A local derby isn't that important compared to family. I hope he takes some time off.
Condolences to Ollie on 10:51 - Apr 22 with 2760 viewsisawqpratwcity

Condolences to Ollie on 10:06 - Apr 22 by smegma

I remember the promotion party at Hillsborough. That morning in the Mirror he spoke of losing his father recently and how he hoped he could win promotion at Hillsborough to make his father feel proud of him.
I've never done this before or since but I wrote him a letter thanking him for a wonderful performance at Hillsborough and a great season. I told him his father would be really proud as should all his family. I also received a beautifully worded letter in return.
The next time I met him, I mentioned the letter and I got the biggest man hug ever.

At the end of the day, he is human like all of us. He hurts when we lose like we do. And he will hurt at this moment in time at losing the person who gave birth to him. I wish him and his family my deepest condolences.

A beautiful post.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Condolences to Ollie on 12:39 - Apr 22 with 2668 viewsNorthernr

Lovely post Smegma. Horrible thing to happen, particularly so soon after Ray as well. Makes me doubly grateful Sylla scored when he did otherwise he'd have copped a load on the way off at half time which would have been grim in these circumstances.
Condolences to Ollie on 13:06 - Apr 22 with 2640 viewsEsox_Lucius

Condolences to Ollie on 09:30 - Apr 22 by qpr85

My sincerest condolences to Mr Holloway and his family at this sad time.

A side note to all the Holloway haters that are surprisingly narrow minded considering we are all QPR supporter's and want the best for our club.

Having a pop at him about the team selection over the past couple of games since we've confirmed our championship status for another year, is down right stupid when you think of the job he has done and is still doing for our club.

We are in no position to buy in the summer so we have to look at what we have and with a tighter summer to work with the players we have, now is the time to tinker with the squad. I believe Olly is doing the right thing and even if we lose to the likes of Brentford looking to the future is the path we need to take for the last few games.

The fact Olly believes the same and is willing to do this in spite of his mother's passing, to which no one would begrudge him having time off, shows the character of the man.

Yet people don't realise this and still feel the need to go on social media and call him all sorts of things is disgraceful. Regardless of what happens from now until may 6th I hope people show a bit more class and respect to a man that is giving his all to our club to set us up for a great future. I believed this before I found out the news of his mother's passing and believe in this more so now.

I can't imagine how your family are feeling at this time Mr Holloway but my thoughts are with you and yours.

Despicable people. For all the times that QPR have made the hairs on my neck stand out, it is those so called fans that make me ashamed to say I am a QPR supporter. I would rather we had a crowd of 5,000 die hards at home than a single one of those sub humans making up a capacity crowd.

The grass is always greener.

Condolences to Ollie on 14:44 - Apr 22 with 2562 viewsHadders

Losing your mum is massive for anyone and my thoughts are with him. Would be wonderful if supporters could cobble together some tribute or donation. Love to you and your family, Ian.
Condolences to Ollie on 16:59 - Apr 22 with 2490 viewsbosh67

Thoughts with Ollie and his family. terrible news and RIP. Huge respect for taking the team over the last few days.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Condolences to Ollie on 17:53 - Apr 22 with 2431 viewsloneranger1

Condolences to Ollie on 14:44 - Apr 22 by Hadders

Losing your mum is massive for anyone and my thoughts are with him. Would be wonderful if supporters could cobble together some tribute or donation. Love to you and your family, Ian.

Nice idea, that.

Sincerest condolences to Ian and his family, and hats off for carrying on with prepping the team and taking the game yesterday.
Condolences to Ollie on 19:37 - Apr 22 with 2347 viewsfrancisbowles

Nice thread guys and thanks to Lblock for starting it.

I am sure Ian will be really pleased to know so many of us have him in their thoughts at this time.
Condolences to Ollie on 20:29 - Apr 22 with 2299 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Some lovely stuff here.
Good on you fellas.
Condolences to Ollie on 20:48 - Apr 22 with 2271 viewsHarbour

condolences to Ollie and his family at such a sad time when my mum died 11 years ago I could not work or function for a week or two the Fact Ian took the team on Saturday shows tremendous courage I send my best wishes to Ian and his family at this sad time. ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024