Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley 13:40 - Apr 26 with 7533 viewsted_hendrix

Looks like it's been sold to that bloke from Fulham

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Wembley on 23:19 - Apr 26 with 2042 viewsthame_hoops

Wembley on 18:52 - Apr 26 by Boston

Not exactly new, but everyone over ‘ere thinks that the Jackonsonville Jaguars are moving over the pond.

That narrative is getting boring.....Millions has been spent on everbank field recently. If anything, London would get an expansion team AND nfl have agreed a 10 year deal at spurs for games.
Wembley on 23:26 - Apr 26 with 2037 viewsonlyrinmoray

Wembley on 15:24 - Apr 26 by TheChef

Northala Fields innit...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northala_Fields

Before the 4 tits arrived from Wembley I often used to go each weekend to watch the football teams playing there.as a wee boy There was a big white building in the middle of Kensington Playing fields a changing rooms and cafe where you could buy a hot orange in the winter Later on I played there for North Greenford
Down the road was the London Transport playing fields where my mates and I used to play football regularly
Its interesting how much these playing fields were used in the 70s now
theyve both gone.However Warren Farm is now derelict and not used yet the locals dont want the place to be developed into first class sports facilties BTW is Northala fields well used ?
Wembley on 07:52 - Apr 27 with 1923 viewsoddball

i think the people of britain might have a say in this.some public money and lottery money went into that stadium to get it over the line.the FA would sell there farkin grandmothers. actually these doddering old w ankers are probably older.
Wembley on 08:58 - Apr 27 with 1869 viewsMick_S

Wembley on 23:26 - Apr 26 by onlyrinmoray

Before the 4 tits arrived from Wembley I often used to go each weekend to watch the football teams playing there.as a wee boy There was a big white building in the middle of Kensington Playing fields a changing rooms and cafe where you could buy a hot orange in the winter Later on I played there for North Greenford
Down the road was the London Transport playing fields where my mates and I used to play football regularly
Its interesting how much these playing fields were used in the 70s now
theyve both gone.However Warren Farm is now derelict and not used yet the locals dont want the place to be developed into first class sports facilties BTW is Northala fields well used ?

Very well used indeed. Someone sprayed weedkiller to fashion a monster hampton not so long ago.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Wembley on 09:39 - Apr 27 with 1842 viewssmegma

Wembley on 13:56 - Apr 26 by aston_hoop

Does this mean the England team can go back to playing matches in different parts of the country now? because thats good at least.

What like last time when 'all around the country' became Old Trafford as all the FA are concerned with is £â‚¬$Â¥ money???
Wembley on 09:42 - Apr 27 with 1838 viewssmegma

Wembley on 13:43 - Apr 26 by Jigsore

the home of (american) football

The only 'sport', and I use the term loosely, that makes cricket look interesting and exciting.
Wembley on 09:43 - Apr 27 with 1837 viewssmegma

Wembley on 14:48 - Apr 26 by Mick_S

I know where the old one is buried if anyone wants to make a quick few bob.

No s hit - for those that don't know it's under these hillocks in nutty Northolt.

Weird trivia. The hill with the swirly bits on it , the footpath is exactly 1km from top to bottom.
Wembley on 09:50 - Apr 27 with 1826 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Wembley on 10:02 - Apr 27 with 1811 viewsloftboy

http://www.skysports.com/share/11347976

Not often I agree with Ken Bates

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Wembley on 10:11 - Apr 27 with 1807 viewsShunter

Wembley on 14:48 - Apr 26 by Mick_S

I know where the old one is buried if anyone wants to make a quick few bob.

No s hit - for those that don't know it's under these hillocks in nutty Northolt.

Number of times I have driven past that and didnt know what is was-,
never to old to learn LOL
Wembley on 10:53 - Apr 27 with 1773 viewsolderR

Any chance we could get the Save Warren Farm Crowd interested. More publicity for a
"Save Wembley For The Nation " campaign than they get from WF I would think.
Wembley on 10:53 - Apr 27 with 1772 viewspaulparker

who gives a sh1t anymore , Wembley hasn't been the same since the 2 towers went its not special and hasn't been for 25/30 years
everyman and his dog plays at Wembley now it doesn't have the wow factor and England games are like watching paint dry
this is just a long line of fcuks ups the FA and premier league have made , thanks to them we have the league cup draw in china at 4am in the morning, fa cup semi finals at Wembley , the England team being meaningless, the stupid kick off times, average players being millionaires, the overkill of foreign players and owners transfer deadline day , clubs losing their identity , I just long for the days of football being simple again, 3pm kick offs, a tenner to get in fish n chips a couple of beers and 60 minute highlights on a Saturday night

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Wembley on 12:46 - Apr 27 with 1718 viewsTHEBUSH

What a disgusting thing for the FA to even think about, shame on them.

Just typical of what´s happening in our country, know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Wembley on 12:59 - Apr 27 with 1699 viewstimcocking

Well this certainly isn't another complete p!ss take. Didn't we pay for the fcuking thing? Let's literally rise up and start allegedly killing them all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024