Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How poor were Brum? 13:26 - Apr 29 with 4692 viewssmegma

How poor were Brum? on 15:00 - Apr 29 with 4522 viewslondonscottish

They looked like a typical Redknapp squad.

Expensive. Tick. Selfish. Tick. Prima donnas. Tick. Unable to function as a team. Tick.

Spunking away tens of millions of pounds of the owner's money. TICK.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

How poor were Brum? on 15:08 - Apr 29 with 4494 viewsSimonJames

I hope they get relegated. I'm sure Foolham with give them a pasting next weekend.
The one thing working in their favour is that Burton and Barnsley both have to play teams that are fighting for the last play off place.
Actually Bolton look more likely to survive than those two because they are playing Forest at home, who have zero to gain.

100% of people who drink water will die.

How poor were Brum? on 15:38 - Apr 29 with 4396 viewsfrancisbowles

Couldn't believe they didn't close us down in midfield.

We had a young and fairly small team and they sat off and allowed us to play around them.

I would like to see Burton survive. My first choice to go down would be the fakes. They are away to Warnock, need Bolton and Barnsley to win and Brum to get a point.
How poor were Brum? on 15:48 - Apr 29 with 4366 viewsjonno

For a team that is battling relegation they had absolutely no urgency about them when they went behind in the game.
How poor were Brum? on 15:58 - Apr 29 with 4330 viewsBoston

Well, if I address the question as asked based on the highlights, I’d have to say the poorest thing about them was their finishing.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

How poor were Brum? on 16:05 - Apr 29 with 4314 viewsWatford_Ranger

How poor were Brum? on 15:38 - Apr 29 by francisbowles

Couldn't believe they didn't close us down in midfield.

We had a young and fairly small team and they sat off and allowed us to play around them.

I would like to see Burton survive. My first choice to go down would be the fakes. They are away to Warnock, need Bolton and Barnsley to win and Brum to get a point.

I live that way now. Already planning some tunes to blast out the car should it happen:

How poor were Brum? on 16:09 - Apr 29 with 4298 viewsstowmarketrange

It’s a shame that Bidwell didn’t score that penalty at Reading because they would be stuck on 41 points too and they’re away to Cardiff next Sunday.
How poor were Brum? on 16:39 - Apr 29 with 4235 viewsfrancisbowles

How poor were Brum? on 15:58 - Apr 29 by Boston

Well, if I address the question as asked based on the highlights, I’d have to say the poorest thing about them was their finishing.

They were poor most of the game. They had a little spell at 1-1, 2nd half where they got on top but the introduction of Ned settled us down and then Jamie and big Matt gave them something to think about at the other end.
Login to get fewer ads

How poor were Brum? on 17:01 - Apr 29 with 4199 viewsNorthernr

An absolute monument to Harry Redknapp management. 14 players added last summer, some absolutely eye watering deals including Stockdale who turned down Premier League football with Brighton and now looks massively overweight and Roberts who was fcking pony yesterday and is on a four year contract. Gallagher, £4m just to loan him for the season (loan fee, agent fee, all of his £10k a week Southampton wage paid, another £10k a week added on top) totally disinterested when he came on - compare yesterday to how he terrorised us three times for Blackburn last year. All those players signed, all that money spent, and they've got a defence that leaks like a sieve, an attack that can't score and a midfield that can't pass. Collection of individuals rather than a team. Absolutely fcking woeful.
How poor were Brum? on 17:07 - Apr 29 with 4183 viewsDWQPR

How poor were Brum? on 17:01 - Apr 29 by Northernr

An absolute monument to Harry Redknapp management. 14 players added last summer, some absolutely eye watering deals including Stockdale who turned down Premier League football with Brighton and now looks massively overweight and Roberts who was fcking pony yesterday and is on a four year contract. Gallagher, £4m just to loan him for the season (loan fee, agent fee, all of his £10k a week Southampton wage paid, another £10k a week added on top) totally disinterested when he came on - compare yesterday to how he terrorised us three times for Blackburn last year. All those players signed, all that money spent, and they've got a defence that leaks like a sieve, an attack that can't score and a midfield that can't pass. Collection of individuals rather than a team. Absolutely fcking woeful.

Nice to see it with another team.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

How poor were Brum? on 17:24 - Apr 29 with 4135 viewsGroveR

“You can argue about formations, tactics and systems forever, but to me football is fundamentally about the players.”

See? You lot know nothing about football.
How poor were Brum? on 18:01 - Apr 29 with 4051 viewsswitchingcode

Not to forget the Brentford 3 Colin, Dean and Jota who is reported to be on a 4 year 35k a week contract.I will never forget the brummies bragging they had nicked our best 3 players and would be pissing this league.
How poor were Brum? on 19:57 - Apr 29 with 3858 viewsbosh67

The thing is will they be in FFP trouble next year? Catastrophic overspending. Or will the fact that Redknapp was our manger before that mean that we'll cop another fine on behalf of Brum?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

How poor were Brum? (n/t) on 20:47 - Apr 29 with 3773 viewsHayesender

[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 20:48]

Poll: Shamima Beghum

How poor were Brum? on 09:48 - Apr 30 with 3396 viewsrobith

How poor were Brum? on 15:48 - Apr 29 by jonno

For a team that is battling relegation they had absolutely no urgency about them when they went behind in the game.

They definitely played with the attitude of a team who thought 5 points was enough and they were basically safe.

Basically isn't actually though!
How poor were Brum? on 22:31 - May 1 with 3114 viewsTacticalR

Birmingham view

Air hostess clique

How poor were Brum? on 01:53 - May 2 with 3017 viewstimcocking

Why not give the credit to our boys? 23 years 16 days and Brum are fighting relegation. We deserve to enjoy it.
[Post edited 2 May 2018 2:33]
How poor were Brum? on 11:58 - May 2 with 2913 viewsDannyPaddox

Can't be easy following a team who's mascot has a face like a pair of bolloxx.
How poor were Brum? on 12:16 - May 2 with 2881 viewsMick_S

How poor were Brum? on 11:58 - May 2 by DannyPaddox

Can't be easy following a team who's mascot has a face like a pair of bolloxx.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

How poor were Brum? on 13:34 - May 2 with 2799 viewsDannyPaddox

Snap!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024