Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sajid Javed 18:14 - Apr 30 with 3974 viewsShunter

16th June 2017: Sajid Javid re Grenfell
THE COMMUNITIES SECRETARY has vowed to do “whatever is necessary” to re-house and strip of cladding to make tower blocks safe in the UK.

30th April 2018 — Sajid Javid re Windrush
Sajid Javid has promised to "do whatever it takes" to put right problems faced by the Windrush generation

Grenfell - still waiting Javid !
Windrush - don't hold your breath !
Sajid Javed on 18:24 - Apr 30 with 3939 viewsBoston

10th April 1912 - Javid seen selling tickets for the Titanic.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2018 18:25]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sajid Javed on 18:40 - Apr 30 with 3886 viewsAntti_Heinola

No, Javid said they'll be 'decent' to those affected.

It's not about decency mate, it's about right and wrong. Don't make out you're doing them a favour ffs. The language of this government sometimes is amazing.

Bare bones.

Sajid Javed on 18:58 - Apr 30 with 3849 viewsJigsore

'Nothing to see here. She's resigned, scandal over. Let's talk about the Royal Baby instead. Did you know they're calling it Louis?'

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Sajid Javed on 19:03 - Apr 30 with 3841 viewseghamranger

The PM knew about this all along and Rudd is made to be a scapegoat.

Can’t stand May... but corbyn is a buffoon too.... can’t win
Sajid Javed on 19:27 - Apr 30 with 3784 viewsted_hendrix

Sajid Javed on 18:58 - Apr 30 by Jigsore

'Nothing to see here. She's resigned, scandal over. Let's talk about the Royal Baby instead. Did you know they're calling it Louis?'

I didn't know they called the sprog Louis but then I have zero interest in the royal family or any of their sprogs, or their latest wedding plans or anything else that has anything remotely related to the royal family.
Having said that Jim Royle used to make me laugh.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sajid Javed on 19:56 - Apr 30 with 3734 viewsdanehoop

Sajid Javed on 19:27 - Apr 30 by ted_hendrix

I didn't know they called the sprog Louis but then I have zero interest in the royal family or any of their sprogs, or their latest wedding plans or anything else that has anything remotely related to the royal family.

Joe Royal had a similar effect on me.

Never knowingly understood

Sajid Javed on 21:31 - Apr 30 with 3581 viewssmegma

Sajid Javed on 19:27 - Apr 30 by ted_hendrix

Apparently a royal is getting married in 3 weeks. Did I get an invite? Did I phuck
Sajid Javed on 21:36 - Apr 30 with 3575 viewsDannyPaddox

Look at this fcuking clown. He's obviously been told to stand like that. Some kind of contrived dominant body language bs. They all look like they're trying to push one out.

Login to get fewer ads

Sajid Javed on 21:45 - Apr 30 with 3554 viewsHayesender

Sajid Javed on 21:36 - Apr 30 by DannyPaddox

Look at this fcuking clown. He's obviously been told to stand like that. Some kind of contrived dominant body language bs. They all look like they're trying to push one out.

The more I see of Treason May, the more she reminds me of that character on little Britain that pisses herself constantly

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sajid Javed on 22:23 - Apr 30 with 3488 viewsBoston

I think it's because he wants to look butch...

If he wore a hat he'd pull the birds...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sajid Javed on 08:51 - May 1 with 3336 viewsPlanetHonneywood

And here is the inspiration for their new stance on matters. I believe in Whitehall it’s called, ‘going boldly into the knighthood!’

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Sajid Javed on 08:58 - May 1 with 3330 viewsTheChef

Sajid Javed on 21:45 - Apr 30 by Hayesender

The more I see of Treason May, the more she reminds me of that character on little Britain that pisses herself constantly

Hilarious.

Theresa Man couldn't be less womanly if she tried.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024