Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Life of Brian stoning scene comes to mind..... 19:54 - May 1 with 2896 viewssmegma

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43964178
Life of Brian stoning scene comes to mind..... on 19:58 - May 1 with 2878 viewsflynnbo

Local boy.Did he say "Jehovah"?
[Post edited 1 May 2018 19:59]
Life of Brian stoning scene comes to mind..... on 20:19 - May 1 with 2834 viewssmegma

"Can I have a flat one mum?'.....
Life of Brian stoning scene comes to mind..... on 21:21 - May 1 with 2761 viewsDannyPaddox

Harry Potter And The Four Bearded Women. I'd give it a couple of chapters.

Seriously how can FIFA allow a country that bans women from attending matches play in the World Cup. Sorry. FIFA. Stupid question.
Life of Brian stoning scene comes to mind..... on 22:29 - May 1 with 2665 viewsBoston

They follow Persepolis...wasn't that the outfit that had a run in with Sparta?

Many parts of the world now have women that look like that.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Life of Brian stoning scene comes to mind..... on 23:43 - May 1 with 2627 viewsisawqpratwcity

Bloody hell, give these women the credit they deserve. They are busting the petty, mindless restrictions of a repressive theocracy. Good on 'em!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Life of Brian stoning scene comes to mind..... on 00:46 - May 2 with 2599 viewsBoston

Life of Brian stoning scene comes to mind..... on 23:43 - May 1 by isawqpratwcity

Bloody hell, give these women the credit they deserve. They are busting the petty, mindless restrictions of a repressive theocracy. Good on 'em!

Shirley shome mishtake sir, they’ve only recently opened their first all you can eat plutonium bar, saw some academic looking chaps in there last summer quietly reading an Idiots Guide to Making Stuff Go Bang. T’riffic.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Life of Brian stoning scene comes to mind..... on 04:33 - May 2 with 2570 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Not to belittle the action, but I think Iran has got bigger issues to worry about now that we’re BFFs with North Korea and a war with them looks to be off the cards. Well, for now at least.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Life of Brian stoning scene comes to mind..... on 05:57 - May 2 with 2548 viewsisawqpratwcity

Life of Brian stoning scene comes to mind..... on 00:46 - May 2 by Boston

Shirley shome mishtake sir, they’ve only recently opened their first all you can eat plutonium bar, saw some academic looking chaps in there last summer quietly reading an Idiots Guide to Making Stuff Go Bang. T’riffic.

Yeah, and BiBi is Trump's best mate, and together they want to scupper the Iranian nuclear deal. If either of them had two brain cells to rub together they'd know that the best way to reduce tension with Iran is to back the liberal population of that state in its push for a more secular society.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Login to get fewer ads

Life of Brian stoning scene comes to mind..... on 07:06 - May 2 with 2518 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Life of Brian stoning scene comes to mind..... on 05:57 - May 2 by isawqpratwcity

Yeah, and BiBi is Trump's best mate, and together they want to scupper the Iranian nuclear deal. If either of them had two brain cells to rub together they'd know that the best way to reduce tension with Iran is to back the liberal population of that state in its push for a more secular society.

I do wonder if the better course of action, is well, you know, just leave well alone?

The US clearly has no clue about the region nor what to do after bombing the bejaysus out of a place, and all we frequently see in the toppling and regime change business, are those simmering and historical tensions erupt into on-going carnage after we've got involved. Afghanistan is a tribal nation that we're still hell bent on instilling democracy in whether they want, need or will eventually ignore it when we've pulled out.

Still, keeps profits coming into the arms business and it might still be worth a punt on Starbucks' shares in lieu of that great day when peace is finally brought to the good folks of Kabul in the form of a cup of over-roasted arabica skinny floppa-chocca-mocca latte!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Life of Brian stoning scene comes to mind..... on 08:02 - May 2 with 2477 viewssmegma

Life of Brian stoning scene comes to mind..... on 07:06 - May 2 by PlanetHonneywood

I do wonder if the better course of action, is well, you know, just leave well alone?

The US clearly has no clue about the region nor what to do after bombing the bejaysus out of a place, and all we frequently see in the toppling and regime change business, are those simmering and historical tensions erupt into on-going carnage after we've got involved. Afghanistan is a tribal nation that we're still hell bent on instilling democracy in whether they want, need or will eventually ignore it when we've pulled out.

Still, keeps profits coming into the arms business and it might still be worth a punt on Starbucks' shares in lieu of that great day when peace is finally brought to the good folks of Kabul in the form of a cup of over-roasted arabica skinny floppa-chocca-mocca latte!

Iranian women going to football in disguise to the US Foreign Policy in one thread ????
Life of Brian stoning scene comes to mind..... on 09:16 - May 2 with 2411 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Life of Brian stoning scene comes to mind..... on 08:02 - May 2 by smegma

Iranian women going to football in disguise to the US Foreign Policy in one thread ????

I’m sorry, did you say Brexit?

I’ve not got my readers on so apologies if you said Taarabt instead.

Life of Brian stoning scene comes to mind..... on 09:51 - May 2 with 2394 viewsizlingtonhoop

I really think this new image suits the Spice Girls best yet!
Life of Brian stoning scene comes to mind..... on 12:51 - May 2 with 2317 viewshopphoops

Life of Brian stoning scene comes to mind..... on 09:16 - May 2 by PlanetHonneywood

I’m sorry, did you say Brexit?

I’ve not got my readers on so apologies if you said Taarabt instead.

In other news people have been getting into Stamford Bridge in disguise. You're not technically required to be a **** there, but anything else is frowned on.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024