Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aldershot v Ebbsfleet 22:07 - May 2 with 1528 viewsozranger

Anyone watch this on BT? Unbelievable and commiserations to Gary Waddock of Shot.

Fleet miss a pen in normal time. Shot score just after the break in extra time but Fleet draw level with only a few mins to go. Then in pens, the Shot keeper saves two pens making it 3-1 but then next two Shot pens are missed and saved sending the pens to sudden death. After both score, the hero of the pens so far then takes the seventh and hits the post missing. Fleet score and now head to Tranmere. What a finish!
Aldershot v Ebbsfleet on 23:56 - May 2 with 1377 viewsstowmarketrange

I turned over the Scouse lovefest just in time to see Ebbsfleet equalise and stayed with it for the penalties.Aldershot totally blew it at the last minute.
Aldershot v Ebbsfleet on 01:03 - May 3 with 1346 viewsBoston

Foreign bloke question....what is the BT you watch on? I don’t bother much with tv when I’m over and, if that channel doesn’t have quiz shows then my 90 year old mother won’t have it anyway.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Aldershot v Ebbsfleet on 07:53 - May 3 with 1282 viewsstowmarketrange

Aldershot v Ebbsfleet on 01:03 - May 3 by Boston

Foreign bloke question....what is the BT you watch on? I don’t bother much with tv when I’m over and, if that channel doesn’t have quiz shows then my 90 year old mother won’t have it anyway.

It is BT sports channels.There are 3 channels showing only sport,although some of it is good,a lot is absolute dogsh@t.
The replays of The Big Match take you back to the 70’s when we used to be good.
Aldershot v Ebbsfleet on 09:18 - May 3 with 1237 viewsterryb

This sounds a bit like last nights Berks & Bucks Senior Cup final!

Played at the MK stadium, MK were beating Chesham 2-1 until the last ten seconds of the game. Chesham then missed their first & third penalties whilst MK missed one. The Chesham 'keeper then saved the fifth & also the 6th before stepping up himself to score the winning spot kick!

AFC fans seem happy from their tweets to CUFC!
Aldershot v Ebbsfleet on 10:56 - May 3 with 1147 viewsWatford_Ranger

The defending for Ebbsfleet’s equaliser would have left Zesh Rehman embarrassed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024