Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slough v Kettering 23:43 - May 2 with 2857 viewskingo

I went tonight to see the Rebels progress to the play off final and the first person I bumped in to was the familiar figure of grandad in his sombrero.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Slough v Kettering on 23:46 - May 2 with 2847 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Ok, I’ll bite on this. WTF did Slough do to warrant such a nickname?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Slough v Kettering on 08:22 - May 3 with 2774 viewskingo

Slough v Kettering on 23:46 - May 2 by PlanetHonneywood

Ok, I’ll bite on this. WTF did Slough do to warrant such a nickname?

It could be that they adopted the nickname in honour of the Billy Idol song or less interestingly their history says it was because they rebelled by not wanting to play in the Spartan league and became founder members of the Corinthian. Not a lot of people know that!!

Slough v Kettering on 10:56 - May 3 with 2671 viewsBoston

Slough v Kettering on 08:22 - May 3 by kingo

It could be that they adopted the nickname in honour of the Billy Idol song or less interestingly their history says it was because they rebelled by not wanting to play in the Spartan league and became founder members of the Corinthian. Not a lot of people know that!!

Maybe no one in Slough could spell United?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Slough v Kettering on 11:20 - May 3 with 2665 viewsGloucs_R

I saw the Video on twitter of the sombrero wearer! Great result, I was going to go to the final only to find out its in Kings Lynn......not sure I fancy 6 hours by train each way!!

I used to go quite a bit back in the day....even had a Rebel flag, which is now not the thing to do

Poll: Are we staying up?

Slough v Kettering on 11:58 - May 3 with 2638 viewsRebalhoop

Was there too,first half Kettering were the better side,but second half Slough were much better and really deserved the win,regardless of Monday’s result,it’s been a great season at Arbour Park
Slough v Kettering on 14:44 - May 3 with 2543 viewskingo

Slough v Kettering on 11:58 - May 3 by Rebalhoop

Was there too,first half Kettering were the better side,but second half Slough were much better and really deserved the win,regardless of Monday’s result,it’s been a great season at Arbour Park

Yep, pretty much how I saw it too. Atmosphere was good and the KTFC wannabee firm was entertaining. Arbour Park is a great little ground to watch football.

Slough v Kettering on 19:56 - May 7 with 2348 viewsRebalhoop

Rebels promoted,what a season🍺😁
Slough v Kettering on 01:19 - May 8 with 2182 viewsDeepcutHoop

Login to get fewer ads

Slough v Kettering on 07:59 - May 8 with 2141 viewsGloucs_R

89th minute winner

Slough v Kettering on 08:14 - May 8 with 2134 viewskingo

Slough v Kettering on 07:59 - May 8 by Gloucs_R

89th minute winner

Great result for the club. A few mates went to Kings Lynn and said that the locals caused trouble at the end.

Slough v Kettering on 10:27 - May 8 with 2059 viewsterryb

Slough v Kettering on 08:14 - May 8 by kingo

Great result for the club. A few mates went to Kings Lynn and said that the locals caused trouble at the end.

Congratulations to Slough. Hopefully Chesham will be joining you in 12 months time!

It's not unusual for there to be trouble at Kings Lynn. Thankfully they will be in the new central division at level three rather than in the Southern League.
Slough v Kettering on 16:22 - May 8 with 1987 viewsRebalhoop

Slough v Kettering on 08:14 - May 8 by kingo

I don’t understand trouble at any level of football,but at that level....wtf,so many kids with mums and dads,it’s unbelievable,and quite sad.
Slough v Kettering on 17:17 - May 8 with 1953 viewsGloucs_R

Seen the video, looked like a bunch of gobby kids.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024