Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gone! 16:01 - May 10 with 17083 viewsRs_Holy

its official
Gone! on 16:01 - May 10 with 8493 viewsenfieldargh

bloody nora

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Gone! on 16:02 - May 10 with 8463 viewsHAYESBOY

Unless he wanted to leave this is ridiculous.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Gone! on 16:03 - May 10 with 8428 viewsToast_R

Well done Holloway. They say never go back and this is exactly why.
Gone! on 16:04 - May 10 with 8410 viewsPinnerPaul

As Ollie once said, another driver for us supporters on the bus!

The owners and drivers of the bus come and go and we just have to sit back and 'enjoy' the ride!

Ho Hum!

Looking forward to this thread developing into playground insults!
Gone! on 16:05 - May 10 with 8374 viewskingsburyR

He left with his dignity intact.

Gave everything for this club and achieved what he was asked to do.

Cheers Ian and good luck going forward!

New chapter awaits.

You R'ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Gone! on 16:05 - May 10 with 8372 viewsStanisgod

Stability, I love it.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Gone! on 16:05 - May 10 with 8363 viewsTW_R

Blimey. That came out of the blue didn't it? I wasn't expecting that!
Gone! on 16:06 - May 10 with 8319 viewsMarc

Shocking decision
Login to get fewer ads

Gone! on 16:08 - May 10 with 8268 viewsA40Bosh

Thank You Ollie.
Perhaps the right man, at the right time when you arrived the second time and you steadied the ship and set us on a better course.

I would have left you there to see if you could take us further, but time and the desire of Premier League football by shareholders waits for no man.

Best of luck mate, cos you deserve it.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Gone! on 16:08 - May 10 with 8248 viewsisawqpratwcity

Right decision.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Gone! on 16:08 - May 10 with 8248 viewskropotkin41

Absolutely stinks. Find a man who cares about the club, probably do the job for nothing and treat him like this........ assuming he didn't want to go, I suppose. I don't know, I thought the team was looking up.......moving in the right direction.

See where we finish next season, I suppose, because how many places in the Championship is dumping Ollie worth? How many?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Gone! on 16:10 - May 10 with 8183 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Hoos: “He joined us at a critical stage as we looked to reduce the wage bill, bring in younger talent and remain competitive on the pitch at the same time.

“That is no easy task and it was down to his desire, love for the club and hard work that he achieved those goals.

“However, we are now looking to take the next step as we continue to work through what is a vital period of transition for the football club.”

That suggests to me that Holloway was pushed rather than walked.
Gone! on 16:12 - May 10 with 8133 views2Thomas2Bowles

Fecking classless a new all-time low for the club.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Gone! on 16:13 - May 10 with 8122 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Gone! on 16:08 - May 10 by A40Bosh

Thank You Ollie.
Perhaps the right man, at the right time when you arrived the second time and you steadied the ship and set us on a better course.

I would have left you there to see if you could take us further, but time and the desire of Premier League football by shareholders waits for no man.

Best of luck mate, cos you deserve it.

Perfectly put.

This feels all wrong.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Gone! on 16:13 - May 10 with 8117 viewsenfieldargh

I've almost given up on whats good or not for us.

The exacerbating insistence of refusing to play 4 at the back as TF highlighted was his undoing.

I dont think he knew how to get the best out of the squad and my only worry is that there probably are too many managers who can.

My only problem now is that whenever Schteeve is interviewed on TV I have this terrible longing to snip the hair island off from his bonce

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Gone! on 16:14 - May 10 with 8106 viewsRs_Holy

A really sad day for QPR!... This is not not how you should treat good people!
[Post edited 10 May 2018 16:16]
Gone! on 16:16 - May 10 with 8064 viewsBerkoRanger

Now on Sky Sports News tickertape.
Gone! on 16:19 - May 10 with 8010 viewspaulparker

We deserve everything we get with these owners

I hope Holloway goes to another club and gets them promoted just like Warnock did this season ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Gone! on 16:20 - May 10 with 7995 viewsWestbourneR

Even as someone who has had huge misgivings about Ollie i have to say this is VERY harsh indeed and it feels all wrong, leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I feel ashamed and sad for him, he's laid his heart on the line for Rangers.

Most importantly he'd really turned a corner - I think that he has done incredibly well in the last 3 months bringing through young players and opening up our attacking play. Ever since his finally gave up on three at the back he's found a new groove. We've had some big scores at home.

Let's look the facts - we stayed up with Matt Smith and an injured Sylla up front. That's no mean feat.

BUT my main issue is McLaren is no manager. He's a very good coach. His teams are soft and lack discipline. He is not a leader.

If you sack Ollie then you need a far better plan than Steve McLaren.

Long hanging fruit from Rangers once again.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Gone! on 16:23 - May 10 with 7939 viewsted_hendrix

Has he actually been sacked though? I can't see anywhere that says he's been sacked

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Gone! on 16:24 - May 10 with 7911 viewsElHoop

I find it all a bit unfathomable but he certainly left us in far better shape than he found us and not many of our managers could say that during my QPR supporting lifetime.

I imagine that he knew that this was in the pipeline if he'd not been offered a contract extension some months ago. Perhaps that's what caused him to change things around a bit and it worked, but too late or maybe not enough to save his job. If it's McClaren then is he the answer? I somehow doubt it but we shall see.

Anyhow my sincere thanks go to Ollie - he's made his successor's job a lot easier in terms of the attitude and ability of the squad that he'll inherit and that's no mean feat given what he had to work with on day 1.
Gone! on 16:26 - May 10 with 7888 viewsW7Ranger

Gone! on 16:23 - May 10 by ted_hendrix

Has he actually been sacked though? I can't see anywhere that says he's been sacked

I think this says it all...

“However, we are now looking to take the next step as we continue to work through what is a vital period of transition for the football club.”
Gone! on 16:27 - May 10 with 7862 viewsstevec

Did a decent enough job in trying circumstances and deserves to leave with his head held high.

You can't get away from the fact, given we now have a decent selection of midfielders and yet down to his last day he still didn't seem to have a clue who and where to line them up.
Gone! on 16:28 - May 10 with 7832 viewshoopdog

Warnock let go second time monumental fark up
Holloway let go second time when things started to look upwards
Could it be that they arn't yes men ??
Gone! on 16:29 - May 10 with 7822 viewskingo

Not sure how I feel about this at the moment. My heart said no but my head said yes

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024