Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robinson 18:24 - May 11 with 18854 viewsnix

Wasn’t the deadline for him accepting a new contract today? Presumably he hasn’t done and is definitely leaving. Not unexpected but let’s hope we’ve been scouting some good defenders!
Robinson on 18:28 - May 11 with 10429 viewsbosh67

Possibly this comes under a good day to bury bad news banner. It seems he wants to go and I think Ollie alluded that a few more were going.

I am really hopeful Hall finally shakes off his knee problem for next season because if he can its like a new CB signing again.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Robinson on 18:50 - May 11 with 10355 viewsPunteR

Maybe Mclaren coming in might persuade Robinson to stay?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Robinson on 18:57 - May 11 with 10316 viewssmegma

Robinson on 18:28 - May 11 by bosh67

Possibly this comes under a good day to bury bad news banner. It seems he wants to go and I think Ollie alluded that a few more were going.

I am really hopeful Hall finally shakes off his knee problem for next season because if he can its like a new CB signing again.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/hall-ready-for-fresh-start-after-injury-nig
Robinson on 18:58 - May 11 with 10314 viewsnix

Robinson on 18:28 - May 11 by bosh67

Hall coming back fit again would be an amazing boost. He was looking good for the handful of games he played last season.
Robinson on 18:59 - May 11 with 10312 viewscolinallcars

Robinson on 18:50 - May 11 by PunteR

Maybe Mclaren coming in might persuade Robinson to stay?

Maybe Robinson going might persuade McLaren not to come ?
Robinson on 20:55 - May 11 with 10062 viewsLazyFan

It's still Friday so, he is still within the deadline.
Also if he agrees to our contract I would expect it not to be announced until Monday or Tuesday anyway.

At least by Thursday next week if we have heard nothing we can assume he has left the club.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Robinson on 01:03 - May 12 with 9723 viewslave16

Robinson on 20:55 - May 11 by LazyFan

It's still Friday so, he is still within the deadline.
Also if he agrees to our contract I would expect it not to be announced until Monday or Tuesday anyway.

At least by Thursday next week if we have heard nothing we can assume he has left the club.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Maybe he'll do a ferry taggert on us

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Robinson on 01:26 - May 12 with 9686 viewsBoston

Robinson on 01:03 - May 12 by lave16

Maybe he'll do a ferry taggert on us

Aye, investigating the disappearance of a Jack Robinson....

[Post edited 12 May 2018 1:28]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Robinson on 03:04 - May 12 with 9621 viewsisawqpratwcity

Robinson on 01:26 - May 12 by Boston

Aye, investigating the disappearance of a Jack Robinson....

[Post edited 12 May 2018 1:28]

That wasn't Taggart's voice, I could understand what was being said.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Robinson on 09:24 - May 13 with 9051 viewsPinnerPaul

All footballers contracts run to 30th June - the 'official' end of the season.
Robinson on 10:37 - May 13 with 8905 viewsWrightUp5hit___

While not strictly related to Robinson (who could of course announce a pre contract agreement) the "official" transfer window opens on Thursday.
Robinson on 17:04 - May 13 with 8591 viewsWadR

If, as Clive has suggested a couple of times, there's interest from Fulham perhaps it dependent on what division they're in next year. Or rather, Robinson's interest in them.
Robinson on 08:39 - May 14 with 8178 viewsPinnerPaul

Never understood that, they have been top 3 most of the season, so always a nonsense saying they were after x, y, z - transfers in/out massively affected by what div they are in!
Robinson on 10:01 - May 14 with 8040 viewsdaveB

I'd imagine he will wait and see who the new manager is before deciding but he'd be mad to explore other options before signing with anyone
Robinson on 10:10 - May 14 with 7997 viewssimmo

Robinson on 17:04 - May 13 by WadR

If, as Clive has suggested a couple of times, there's interest from Fulham perhaps it dependent on what division they're in next year. Or rather, Robinson's interest in them.

Waiting on the outcome of the play-offs, that's what my money would be on.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Robinson on 19:08 - May 19 with 7658 viewsLazyFan

It seems no news probably means he won't sign. Unless those in the know, can tell us differently? If that is the case on reflection I think the club made a mistake with the ultimatum.

The club should have internally assumed he would not sign up again. Looked over the summer for replacements (as we need two CB's). And if at the end of the summer we did not find them and he did not find a club (it happens), then we could get him back. This approach would have provided the club with optionality. If he does find a club, then that would happen anyway and QPR would not look like they are a hard ass club to deal with at least.

But now if that happens over the summer and we try it, he will ask for a lot of money knowing we are in a weaker position. Or just do a Holliet and turn us down flat.

That is the problem with ultimatums, you have to back them up or they become useless. Best not to issue them in the first place really. We should have kept our options open and internally assumed he would not sign up and move forward on that basis internally.

We shall see.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Robinson on 19:19 - May 19 with 7604 viewsdanehoop

Robinson on 19:08 - May 19 by LazyFan

It seems no news probably means he won't sign. Unless those in the know, can tell us differently? If that is the case on reflection I think the club made a mistake with the ultimatum.

The club should have internally assumed he would not sign up again. Looked over the summer for replacements (as we need two CB's). And if at the end of the summer we did not find them and he did not find a club (it happens), then we could get him back. This approach would have provided the club with optionality. If he does find a club, then that would happen anyway and QPR would not look like they are a hard ass club to deal with at least.

But now if that happens over the summer and we try it, he will ask for a lot of money knowing we are in a weaker position. Or just do a Holliet and turn us down flat.

That is the problem with ultimatums, you have to back them up or they become useless. Best not to issue them in the first place really. We should have kept our options open and internally assumed he would not sign up and move forward on that basis internally.

We shall see.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Think that the club have been clear. Perceived Lack of commitment from the player may have played a part in them saying let’s draw a line and move on. They will have identified options and will now work with the new manager.

Never knowingly understood

Robinson on 13:52 - May 21 with 6879 viewsTW_R

According to this he's got until tomorrow to decide.

https://www.football.london/queens-park-rangers-fc/jack-robinson-just-24-hours-1
Robinson on 13:57 - May 21 with 6859 viewsNorthernr

Robinson on 13:52 - May 21 by TW_R

https://www.football.london/queens-park-rangers-fc/jack-robinson-just-24-hours-1

I think that's the new-look Get West London site. It's certainly done their usual trick of producing a headline that bears absolutely no relation to the copy.

Headline - ROBINSON HAS 24 HOURS TO DECIDE

Fcking hell it'll all be decided tomorrow then, seems quite firm, McClaren laying down the law early doors.

Copy - "I think he's got a deadline of 22nd, but that's something that I'll discuss with Les."

Ah, so not quite so set in stone then.

He's waiting to see what happens with Fulham, so he'll know after this weekend.
Robinson on 14:01 - May 21 with 6833 viewsMaggsinho

Robinson on 13:57 - May 21 by Northernr

I think that's the new-look Get West London site. It's certainly done their usual trick of producing a headline that bears absolutely no relation to the copy.

Headline - ROBINSON HAS 24 HOURS TO DECIDE

Fcking hell it'll all be decided tomorrow then, seems quite firm, McClaren laying down the law early doors.

Copy - "I think he's got a deadline of 22nd, but that's something that I'll discuss with Les."

Ah, so not quite so set in stone then.

He's waiting to see what happens with Fulham, so he'll know after this weekend.

"How long does Jack Robinson have to decide? The answer will shock you.

Answer this quiz to find out"
Robinson on 14:05 - May 21 with 6804 viewsMick_S

Robinson on 14:01 - May 21 by Maggsinho

"How long does Jack Robinson have to decide? The answer will shock you.

Answer this quiz to find out"

Has he got a Deborah Meaden black eye? I was shocked!!!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Robinson on 14:10 - May 21 with 6767 viewsNorthernr

Robinson on 14:05 - May 21 by Mick_S

Has he got a Deborah Meaden black eye? I was shocked!!!

He's the reason Dragon's Den was cancelled. I couldn't believe it.
Robinson on 14:35 - May 21 with 6644 viewshoopdog

Robinson on 13:52 - May 21 by TW_R

Typical of of the crap they churn out TW ! He's got 24 hrs ! then they answer their crap by stating his contracts runs until the end of June so imo he's got nearly 6 weeks to make up his mind and that puts him in the box seat , clubs will wait until their managers ECT return from holiday
Robinson on 14:52 - May 21 with 6546 viewsPunteR

Tell Robinson to F off. Waiting for Fulham?. Nah not avin that mate.
Either he wants to play for QPR or he doesnt. Waiting around for a better offer. Nah. Jog on.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Robinson on 15:13 - May 21 with 6465 viewsPlanetHonneywood

So, just to be clear: you wouldn’t ever look to secure the best deal for yourself?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024