Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? 23:40 - May 17 with 7156 viewsnewgolddream

Like FA Cup final do we want Villa to win with John Terry captain or Foolham our West London rivals??
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 23:51 - May 17 with 5499 viewsBoston

Me, I shout for English teams when playing johnny foreigner and London outfits against (fill in the gap)........... monkeys.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 23:53 - May 17 with 5498 viewsaston_hoop

Fulham. Because Terry.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 00:05 - May 18 with 5483 viewsDorse

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 23:53 - May 17 by aston_hoop

Fulham. Because Terry.

This.

And Konk, of course.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 00:07 - May 18 with 5474 viewsBoston

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 00:05 - May 18 by Dorse

This.

And Konk, of course.

...he's our second favourite bumpkin.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 01:00 - May 18 with 5433 viewsfrancisbowles

The ABC rule applies...….big time with him!
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 01:18 - May 18 with 5417 viewsPunteR

Not bothered.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 07:10 - May 18 with 5324 viewswortonranger

On purist grounds, surely Fulham are a far better side to watch, let alone the John Terry factor.
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 07:54 - May 18 with 5280 viewsloftboy

Fulham all day long, wouldn’t want captain racist to win anything, the only good thing about Fulham losing is it’s a great away game regardless of results.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 08:00 - May 18 with 5272 viewsRs_Holy

I would love it ... LOVE IT if Captain Racist Bellend missed the last penalty in a shootout!... I've nothing against fulham, despite the Tarquin thing they do have some really decent supporters. Its nice having lots of London teams in our disvision but lets be honest we hardly ever beat the fulham!
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 08:21 - May 18 with 5239 viewsqprxtc

Villa for me.

My relations in Birmingham are all Villa fans (bar one) so for their sakes at least i'm going with them.

I really don't dislike Fulham at all, in fact I hope they do well. But not better than us. So best of luck to them but they should know their place.

Don't think about Villa's captain at all.
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 08:38 - May 18 with 5215 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The only comfort I have drawn from those two in the final is that one will lose.
However, if I am honest Fulham have been the better team over the season.
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 08:46 - May 18 with 5200 viewsactonman

As much as I would rather keep our only real local derby in the same division I have grown to dislike villa with a bit of a passion this past few years , add to that the terry factor and its Fulham all day long for me.
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 09:33 - May 18 with 5138 viewsloftus77

Villa to win definitely. Business before pleasure.
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 09:37 - May 18 with 5131 viewsMick_S

Fulham for me please.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 09:54 - May 18 with 5105 viewsAshdown_Ranger

It's absolute torture trying to decide, I know whoever wins I'll be massively disappointed.

I've checked the weather forecast for the day and there's no massive comet expected in the Wembley area that afternoon, so, on balance, I think I'd prefer Villa to win, preferably with Terry succumbing to career-ending cruciate knee ligament injury in the third minute.

The only way I'd be happy with Fulham winning would be if Terry made a massive c*ck-up to directly contribute to Fulham's winner - a Gerrard-esque banana skin slip, or a peach of an own goal.
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 09:58 - May 18 with 5094 viewsMick_S

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 09:54 - May 18 by Ashdown_Ranger

It's absolute torture trying to decide, I know whoever wins I'll be massively disappointed.

I've checked the weather forecast for the day and there's no massive comet expected in the Wembley area that afternoon, so, on balance, I think I'd prefer Villa to win, preferably with Terry succumbing to career-ending cruciate knee ligament injury in the third minute.

The only way I'd be happy with Fulham winning would be if Terry made a massive c*ck-up to directly contribute to Fulham's winner - a Gerrard-esque banana skin slip, or a peach of an own goal.

Could we have that in the 26th minute instead?

KarmaChameleon baby.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 10:24 - May 18 with 5066 viewsHendonHoop

Fulham for me all the way.
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 10:28 - May 18 with 5053 viewsqueensparker

100% Fulham to win, never had much of an argument with them really, they're like the distant cousins you don't see very often and don't really know.

Villa on the other hand still have that cocky, big club, slumming it in the Championship attitude, a nice disappointing play off defeat for their multi-million squad, Grealish leaving and an FFP headache will do them the world of good.

Plus I want to see Terry crying again. Badly.
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 10:29 - May 18 with 5050 viewsToast_R

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 10:28 - May 18 by queensparker

100% Fulham to win, never had much of an argument with them really, they're like the distant cousins you don't see very often and don't really know.

Villa on the other hand still have that cocky, big club, slumming it in the Championship attitude, a nice disappointing play off defeat for their multi-million squad, Grealish leaving and an FFP headache will do them the world of good.

All this and a bag of chips.

I fail to see how anyone other than Villa fans could want Aston Villa to win.
[Post edited 18 May 2018 10:30]
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 10:39 - May 18 with 5016 viewsDorse

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 10:28 - May 18 by queensparker

If C***sea win the FA Cup, watch for the racist brain-donor to dash up the steps in full kit.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 13:12 - May 18 with 4921 viewsJuzzie

Fulham to purr around the pitch gobbing Villa in the mouth and making Terry look like a d**k on TV.
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 13:30 - May 18 with 4875 viewsA40Bosh

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 13:12 - May 18 by Juzzie

Fulham to purr around the pitch gobbing Villa in the mouth and making Terry look like a d**k on TV.

All my mates are Fulham and for Konk's sake it would be nice to see them go up - if only for them to then spend next season claiming they hate the Premier League and really miss the Championship.

Also because of JT.

I can but urge you if you have not already seen it, to watch on YouTube the Frankie Boyle Assassination of John Terry. Whatever you may think of Frankie Boyle, for this particular sketch he must have been body snatched by a QPR/Fulham/Every Other Club but Che*sea fan.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 13:33 - May 18 with 4872 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 23:53 - May 17 by aston_hoop

Fulham. Because Terry.

..and extra added Snodgrass offensiveness?

and that Jack Grealish, he does go down easier than Linda Lovelace

and Steve Bruce, well because he is Steve Bruce

and the Jedinek, Grabban hipster beard club

and that "late" postponement of the game up there in February

and those barstewards took out the front windscreen of my coach back in the 70's

and that League Cup semi final game at Arsenal.

Basically I don't like them.
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 13:34 - May 18 with 4870 viewsMedwayR

Fulham.

I'd like them to stay down so that we have another local game but Villa's chairman, captain & too many of their fans are c*cks so I want them to suffer.

Poll: Who’s better?

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 13:38 - May 18 with 4863 viewsSimonJames

The wife and her family are all Villa fans... so therefore Fulham.

(Also JT is a c#nt).

100% of people who drink water will die.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024