Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer window general thread 10:16 - May 18 with 87682 viewsrsonist

Yiadom to Reading
Ledson to Preston
Transfer window general thread on 13:33 - Jul 14 with 4848 viewsrsonist

Transfer window general thread on 21:49 - Jul 13 by loftboy

Liverpool sign Shaqkuiri ( sp) you would think they would be targeting a keeper!

Good player, okay price but the foolish excess of the Prem at its worst. Just the signing to make while at the same time trying to convince Rhian Brewster to sign a contract and not up sticks to get games abroad. (Never mind what Solanke, Woodburn, Wilson must be thinking).

Plus Keita, Lallana, probably Fekir coming soon too all capable of attacking cover.

Very much like City last year with Sancho while chasing Bernardo Silva/Sanchez/Mahrez.
Transfer window general thread on 10:37 - Jul 22 with 4533 viewsenfieldargh

STOP PRESS

Nottingham Forest sign yet another player,are they entering two teams this season?

Jack Colbeck from Newcastle

dont think I could take 2 league visits to City Ground

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Transfer window general thread on 11:17 - Jul 22 with 4432 viewsrsonist

Transfer window general thread on 10:37 - Jul 22 by enfieldargh

STOP PRESS

Nottingham Forest sign yet another player,are they entering two teams this season?

Jack Colbeck from Newcastle

dont think I could take 2 league visits to City Ground

Supposedly chasing Sam Byram too.

Some fall from grace for Barrie McKay since he destroyed us - could be a good signing for someone. Zac Clough another discarded, looked a real talent for a moment there.

Also wonder how much game time the likes of young Worrall, Cash, Osborn, Brereton, Walker will see this season.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 11:19]
Transfer window general thread on 11:26 - Jul 22 with 4410 viewsrsonist

Stoke soon to be completing deals for Ince, McClean and Chester. Add Afobe and that's £35m on players they'll probably be floggin off again if they go up.

Imaginative responsible management from the bright young thing Rowett who is definitely not a Hughes-style bullsh1t merchant.
Transfer window general thread on 11:34 - Jul 22 with 4372 viewsWatford_Ranger

Transfer window general thread on 11:26 - Jul 22 by rsonist

Stoke soon to be completing deals for Ince, McClean and Chester. Add Afobe and that's £35m on players they'll probably be floggin off again if they go up.

Imaginative responsible management from the bright young thing Rowett who is definitely not a Hughes-style bullsh1t merchant.

All know the league and all would be at least squad players still if they did go up. Chester would be a particularly good signing for a team still trying to wheel out Shawcross.

Afobe and Ince still young enough to have good sell-on value too.
Transfer window general thread on 13:58 - Jul 22 with 4185 viewscaliforniahoop

Transfer window general thread on 11:17 - Jul 22 by rsonist

Supposedly chasing Sam Byram too.

Some fall from grace for Barrie McKay since he destroyed us - could be a good signing for someone. Zac Clough another discarded, looked a real talent for a moment there.

Also wonder how much game time the likes of young Worrall, Cash, Osborn, Brereton, Walker will see this season.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 11:19]

Ben Brereton is worth a shout, I remember seeing him destroy us as a kid in a youth game
Transfer window general thread on 20:26 - Jul 23 with 3870 viewstkqpr

My tip from the lower leagues Mohammed Eisa has signed for Bristol City today. He used to play for Greenwich Borough and in a struggling side last season got 25 goals in 50 games. The sort of player i would of liked to see with us. Now watch him shine.
Transfer window general thread on 22:49 - Jul 23 with 3624 viewsenfieldargh

Michael Dougherty free transfer posh to Swindon

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer window general thread on 11:18 - Jul 24 with 3435 viewsqprd

Transfer window general thread on 22:49 - Jul 23 by enfieldargh

Michael Dougherty free transfer posh to Swindon

mo eisa to Bristol from cheltenham- fee undisclosed, but social media saying in the range of 1-1.5m

from 8th division to the championship in 13 months
Transfer window general thread on 11:30 - Jul 24 with 3397 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Transfer window general thread on 11:18 - Jul 24 by qprd

mo eisa to Bristol from cheltenham- fee undisclosed, but social media saying in the range of 1-1.5m

from 8th division to the championship in 13 months

see tkqprs post just above
Transfer window general thread on 13:11 - Jul 24 with 3258 viewsGloucs_R

Liverpool want £20m for Danny Ings.....am I missing something? The guy is stuck together with chewing gum. Great striker before his injury but if he's £20m then Austin must be £30m now!!!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Transfer window general thread on 10:46 - Jul 25 with 3057 viewsrsonist

Wolves have accepted a bid from Leeds for Barry Douglas. Amazingly harsh, dominated the league last year.
Transfer window general thread on 10:49 - Jul 25 with 3047 viewsNorthernr

David McGoldrick on a free from Ipswich, third signing of the summer at Sheff Utd.
Transfer window general thread on 11:02 - Jul 25 with 3022 viewsWatford_Ranger

Transfer window general thread on 10:49 - Jul 25 by Northernr

David McGoldrick on a free from Ipswich, third signing of the summer at Sheff Utd.

Always plays well against us. Only 30. Great move.
Transfer window general thread on 11:05 - Jul 25 with 3014 viewsNorthernr

Transfer window general thread on 11:02 - Jul 25 by Watford_Ranger

Always plays well against us. Only 30. Great move.

Wilder is shrewd as fck mate, think they'll go well this season with that Brooks money to spend.
Transfer window general thread on 12:32 - Jul 25 with 2926 viewsterryb

I'm told by Ipswich fans that McGoldrick was really struggling for fitness last season & was a long way past his best.

A change of club may launch a resurgance of him though!
Transfer window general thread on 12:39 - Jul 25 with 2888 viewsrsonist

Yeah if we'd done that everyone would be saying we're desperately handing out contracts to another crocked waster nearly man in his 30s etc.

He's worth a low stakes punt to a club that can afford to take one. Sometimes they come off- Leon effing Clarke - and plenty failures get shipped off sharpish too (Ricky Holmes, James Hanson, Samir Carruthers?) Wilder likes to keep a squad on its toes, shades of Warnock about him in that sense.

Wouldn't have said Egan for £4m was his shrewdest moment either exactly but not a bad player.
Transfer window general thread on 12:40 - Jul 25 with 2883 views00calben

Transfer window general thread on 10:46 - Jul 25 by rsonist

Wolves have accepted a bid from Leeds for Barry Douglas. Amazingly harsh, dominated the league last year.

That is amazingly harsh.

He deserves a better club than Leeds as well
Transfer window general thread on 12:49 - Jul 25 with 2843 viewsrobith

Mad that

-Biesla is Leeds' manager. Like alternate universe stuf
- They've appointed a manger of that calibre but aren't signing anyone
Transfer window general thread on 13:00 - Jul 25 with 2811 viewsrsonist

Transfer window general thread on 12:49 - Jul 25 by robith

Mad that

-Biesla is Leeds' manager. Like alternate universe stuf
- They've appointed a manger of that calibre but aren't signing anyone

They seem to be willing and able to spend, missed a few targets so far but only matter of time before they do get people in.

Still can't rule out the whole thing spectacularly imploding though.
Transfer window general thread on 09:40 - Jul 26 with 2536 viewspaulparker

Jerome Sinclair gone to Sunderland on loan from Watford , he would have been worth a punt from us I reckon

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Transfer window general thread on 11:53 - Jul 26 with 2444 viewssimmo

Transfer window general thread on 10:46 - Jul 25 by rsonist

Mental that, likely because they've signed this amazingly named Jonny Castro from Atletico Madrid on a season long loan (after Atleti JUST bought him from Celta Vigo). Some people are making a lot of money out of this Wolves team...

Annoying that Douglas goes for so little, if only we had money to spend - £3m is an absolute bargain for someone that got more goals and assists than Luke Freeman, and from left back! It's also ruined my Fantasy Premier League plans as none of the PL obsessed United fans around me would know who he was.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Transfer window general thread on 11:59 - Jul 26 with 2425 viewsaston_hoop

Jack Marriott has gone to 'Frank Lampard's Derby', be interesting to see if he can step up.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer window general thread on 12:06 - Jul 26 with 2404 viewsMick_S

Transfer window general thread on 11:59 - Jul 26 by aston_hoop

Jack Marriott has gone to 'Frank Lampard's Derby', be interesting to see if he can step up.

I've got a feeling that it may just be Derby soon. This season is getting interesting.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Transfer window general thread on 12:12 - Jul 26 with 2377 viewsGloucs_R

Transfer window general thread on 11:59 - Jul 26 by aston_hoop

opening the door for Martin to come to us...

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024