Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer window general thread 10:16 - May 18 with 87708 viewsrsonist

Yiadom to Reading
Ledson to Preston
Transfer window general thread on 12:28 - Jul 26 with 4776 viewsWatford_Ranger

Transfer window general thread on 09:40 - Jul 26 by paulparker

Jerome Sinclair gone to Sunderland on loan from Watford , he would have been worth a punt from us I reckon

Poor reputation. Don’t think he’s scored a senior goal yet. Not for me.
Transfer window general thread on 12:28 - Jul 26 with 4773 viewsdaveB

Transfer window general thread on 10:49 - Jul 25 by Northernr

David McGoldrick on a free from Ipswich, third signing of the summer at Sheff Utd.

When he was linked with us he was an old has been according to the experts
Transfer window general thread on 12:53 - Jul 26 with 4674 viewsHoopsarrr

Derby have just signed Marriot from Peterborough £3m rising to £5m - Can see us getting the Martin deal over the line and potentially one more from their huge squad.
Transfer window general thread on 13:34 - Jul 26 with 4563 viewsAntti_Heinola

Transfer window general thread on 12:53 - Jul 26 by Hoopsarrr

Derby have just signed Marriot from Peterborough £3m rising to £5m - Can see us getting the Martin deal over the line and potentially one more from their huge squad.

Pathetic. I got him for less than half that on fifa last year. Did a decent job too. could've told the club about that one ages ago. But would they listen? of course not.

Bare bones.

Transfer window general thread on 13:46 - Jul 26 with 4531 viewsBostonR

Peterborough have a good track record of selling these forwards on who are bloody useless. Washington and Mackail-Smith come to mind.
Transfer window general thread on 14:37 - Jul 26 with 4463 viewsWatford_Ranger

Would Martin and Smith be the least mobile / heaviest strike partnership ever?

Praying Martin is just a lazy 2+2=5 rumour. Even if he wasn’t a complete cnt, he’s crap.
Transfer window general thread on 14:56 - Jul 26 with 4407 viewsrsonist

Transfer window general thread on 14:37 - Jul 26 by Watford_Ranger

Would Martin and Smith be the least mobile / heaviest strike partnership ever?

Praying Martin is just a lazy 2+2=5 rumour. Even if he wasn’t a complete cnt, he’s crap.

McLaren and Eustace watched him in their most recent friendly I think so I doubt it.

Maybe just through Stockholm syndrome but I've warmed to the idea a bit. Targeting Martin and Hugill is a clear indication of what they're after, a hold up man who can bring everyone else we've got into play. Plus being a complete cnt wins you the fouls which Smith is apparently now blacklisted from...
Transfer window general thread on 20:53 - Jul 26 with 4273 viewsrsonist

Transfer window general thread on 12:49 - Jul 25 by robith

Mad that

-Biesla is Leeds' manager. Like alternate universe stuf
- They've appointed a manger of that calibre but aren't signing anyone

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer window general thread on 00:49 - Jul 29 with 3942 viewsenfieldargh

Dirty Lids sign Patrick Bamford 7million rising to 10 & also Barry douglas from wulfs

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Transfer window general thread on 07:02 - Jul 29 with 3845 viewsWatford_Ranger

Transfer window general thread on 00:49 - Jul 29 by enfieldargh

Dirty Lids sign Patrick Bamford 7million rising to 10 & also Barry douglas from wulfs

Would like it be on record before he scores four against us this season that I don’t rate Bamford at all.

13 in over 40 games last season but most of those came in one purple patch of five games. Didn’t make a dent in the playoffs.
Transfer window general thread on 08:45 - Jul 29 with 3747 viewsrsonist

Transfer window general thread on 07:02 - Jul 29 by Watford_Ranger

Would like it be on record before he scores four against us this season that I don’t rate Bamford at all.

13 in over 40 games last season but most of those came in one purple patch of five games. Didn’t make a dent in the playoffs.

Bamford is a high class player but only in quite a particular way - more particular than it's functionally worth, it might be fair to argue. Clubs have seemed to keep hiring him expecting him to be something he's not so it will be interesting to see how much thought Leeds have put into it, especially for that price.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 8:46]
Transfer window general thread on 16:30 - Jul 30 with 3514 viewspaulparker

Kasey Palmer going to Blackburn on loan seems a waste , a very good player who should be playing in the premier league imo

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Transfer window general thread on 16:31 - Jul 30 with 3502 viewsNorthernr

Vydra has apparently turned Leeds down, couldn't agree personal terms.
Transfer window general thread on 18:41 - Jul 30 with 3396 viewsHunterhoop

QPR fans really should find it easy supporting QPR against all these clubs spending obscene amounts WAY beyond their means. Boot is on the other foot now. Let’s stop kicking ourself. We’re the plucky underdog now in a sea of shitfoolery. Yes, it may be self inflicted, but that doesn’t change the status quo.
Transfer window general thread on 19:01 - Jul 30 with 3353 viewsenfieldargh

Transfer window general thread on 18:41 - Jul 30 by Hunterhoop

QPR fans really should find it easy supporting QPR against all these clubs spending obscene amounts WAY beyond their means. Boot is on the other foot now. Let’s stop kicking ourself. We’re the plucky underdog now in a sea of shitfoolery. Yes, it may be self inflicted, but that doesn’t change the status quo.

There are several clubs who just keep signing players even with 30+ current players to select from
Bolton have added another 2
Leeds I've lost count in the last few days
Forest are entering 3 teams this season

captains fantastic

Transfer window general thread on 19:18 - Jul 30 with 3313 viewsWatford_Ranger

Transfer window general thread on 08:45 - Jul 29 by rsonist

Bamford is a high class player but only in quite a particular way - more particular than it's functionally worth, it might be fair to argue. Clubs have seemed to keep hiring him expecting him to be something he's not so it will be interesting to see how much thought Leeds have put into it, especially for that price.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 8:46]

You’ve lost me.
Transfer window general thread on 08:36 - Jul 31 with 3129 viewsrsonist

Transfer window general thread on 19:18 - Jul 30 by Watford_Ranger

You’ve lost me.

I just mean he hasn't the strength or inclination to play hold up man or the speed to even really play off one in the standard set ups that Dyche, Pulis and to a lesser extent Karanka wanted to put him in. He is however an intelligent improviser, technically excellent and pretty deadly if you give him the balls to feet he wants in the right areas. Maybe that makes him not a particularly functional player but he isn't a bad one by a long shot - in another life I could imagine him scoring hatfuls in the current City side.
Transfer window general thread on 11:52 - Jul 31 with 2971 viewsDANRANGER

Woodburn to Sheffield Utd on loan ( not confirmed ). I like what I’ve seen of him and thought he may get game time for liverpool this year. they’ve made some decent acquisitions. Guess we’ll find out quickly how good they are. Potential dark horses for promotion?
Transfer window general thread on 12:48 - Jul 31 with 2919 viewsrsonist

Looks like Swansea still remember a bit of what they're about - now bidding for the much admired Ryan Woods.
Transfer window general thread on 12:36 - Aug 1 with 2657 viewsNorthernr

Transfer window general thread on 11:52 - Jul 31 by DANRANGER

Woodburn to Sheffield Utd on loan ( not confirmed ). I like what I’ve seen of him and thought he may get game time for liverpool this year. they’ve made some decent acquisitions. Guess we’ll find out quickly how good they are. Potential dark horses for promotion?

Woodburn confirmed. Starting to really fancy them.
Transfer window general thread on 13:50 - Aug 1 with 2533 viewsenfieldargh

Notts Forest have signed Luke Steel, their 5th keeper.for their 3rd entry team in the championship.

Surely we can beat one of their teams at City Ground

captains fantastic

Transfer window general thread on 14:01 - Aug 1 with 2516 viewsWadR

Woods is class, would be a top signing (and significantly weaken Brentford) but finding Swansea's attempts to recruit the most lightweight midfield in the world a little odd.

Woods, Bersant Celina, Barrie McKay to add to Little Tommy Carroll, Nathan Dyer and Routledge. A lot of pressure on Leroy Fer aka The Bouncer.
Transfer window general thread on 15:17 - Aug 1 with 2464 viewsrsonist

Transfer window general thread on 14:01 - Aug 1 by WadR

Woods is class, would be a top signing (and significantly weaken Brentford) but finding Swansea's attempts to recruit the most lightweight midfield in the world a little odd.

Woods, Bersant Celina, Barrie McKay to add to Little Tommy Carroll, Nathan Dyer and Routledge. A lot of pressure on Leroy Fer aka The Bouncer.

Think it's pretty laudable to be honest, given they're doubtless as desperate as anyone else to get back up. Certainly hope they do better than Stoke's tedious and costly pragmatism.
Transfer window general thread on 15:23 - Aug 1 with 2448 viewsrsonist

Boro in for local lad Hugill on loan now so we can definitively cross off whatever wafer thin hopes we might have had getting him.
Transfer window general thread on 15:24 - Aug 1 with 2446 viewsNorthernr

Transfer window general thread on 15:23 - Aug 1 by rsonist

Boro in for local lad Hugill on loan now so we can definitively cross off whatever wafer thin hopes we might have had getting him.

That Boro team is going to be the most Pulis thing you've ever seen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024